**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Ascoop24 said:

Ultra8529 said:

Summoners,

We have just pushed the following fixes and changes for Alliance Quests Maps 4, 5, and 7:

Map 7:
    - Swapping the Bleed Node on She-Hulk with Can't Stop Won't Stop
    - Removing Buff Duration from The Champion and reducing 100% Power Gain to 50% Power Gain

Map 5:
    - Reducing Both Hyperion Mini-Boss's Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1
    - Swapping Oscillate for Sadist on Hyperion Mini-Boss

Map 4:
    - Swapping Force of Will with Unblockable Specials on the Thanos Boss

These should be live in game very soon.

Thank you all for your patience.

The solution to a broken node is to apply that node to another fight in AQ? Genius.

Does this mean that we are not to be expecting any further adjustments to the cant stop wont stop node in general? What about tuning the buff and power gain when the attacker is unstoppable?

Also, what about the reported bugs about the falter node??
    He there, we did already push out a short term fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop a few days ago that we detailed here. For anyone who hasn't checked out the thread on that topic, the fix implemented the following changes to the node buff:

- Changed Defender's Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Defender's Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Defender's Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

As we mentioned in that thread, we are going to continue monitoring the node and will be creating a longer term fix in the future, but wanted to implement this short term fix to alleviate some issues and address some feedback.

Also, keep in mind that, while we wanted to get these changes pushed out once we were able, that doesn't mean that we aren't still looking into other reported issues. Some may take longer to investigate, but we still wanted to be able to make the changes that we could now.
    So just to double check the changes told to us today are on top of the previous changes done to can’t stop won’t stop?
    So amazing to me that they can't make that point crystal clear one way or the other.
  • knuckles812knuckles812 Posts: 6

Ultra8529 said:

Summoners,

We have just pushed the following fixes and changes for Alliance Quests Maps 4, 5, and 7:

Map 7:
    - Removing Buff Duration from The Champion and reducing 100% Power Gain to 50% Power Gain

Map 5:

Map 4:

The solution to a broken node is to apply that node to another fight in AQ? Genius.

Does this mean that we are not to be expecting any further adjustments to the cant stop wont stop node in general? What about tuning the buff and power gain when the attacker is unstoppable?

Also, what about the reported bugs about the falter node??
    He there, we did already push out a short term fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop a few days ago that we detailed here. For anyone who hasn't checked out the thread on that topic, the fix implemented the following changes to the node buff:

- Changed Defender's Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Defender's Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Defender's Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

As we mentioned in that thread, we are going to continue monitoring the node and will be creating a longer term fix in the future, but wanted to implement this short term fix to alleviate some issues and address some feedback.

Also, keep in mind that, while we wanted to get these changes pushed out once we were able, that doesn't mean that we aren't still looking into other reported issues. Some may take longer to investigate, but we still wanted to be able to make the changes that we could now.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    This does not clearly announce that champions with the unstoppable buff will not continue to have their damage reduced. It only addresses the fact that a fix went live that nerfed the node. I feel we deserve some clarity on that issue.

• NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Sadist:

Node: affects opponent

This Defender gains +[X]% Attack for each debuff on them.

Level 2: 25%
    Level 3: 50%

@Forgotten2

So, using Void against Hyperion is now a bad move (?) .....Witch should best champs against Hyperion, Mephisto and Ebony Maw with this new nodes in map 5?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt said:

Sadist:

@Forgotten2

So, using Void against Hyperion is now a bad move (?) .....Witch should best champs against Hyperion, Mephisto and Ebony Maw with this new nodes in map 5?
    Just don’t get hit with hype. Esay stil with void

• Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    NCB_pt said:

Sadist:

@Forgotten2

Mephisto is also a great champ against Hyp. Soul Imprisonment. Just spam first special and he won't get any buffs. I usually build up his soul charges before taking him on
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    @Kabam Miike its fine if you need to figure out compensation but could you figure out how to get small loyalty revives back in the store in the meantime? The common theme is that many of us got crushed by the node issues and used our stash to get through.
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Please tell me you aren’t going to be pushing the other iterations out while still the weekend and without being tested. Hope you guys actually learned your lesson.
  • VincentblackVincentblack Posts: 14
    New aq coming and still no compensation
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    New AQ coming over the weekend again. One wonders what new broken nodes this week's version of map 7 will bring.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

NCB_pt said:

Sadist:

@Forgotten2

Mephisto is also a great champ against Hyp. Soul Imprisonment. Just spam first special and he won't get any buffs. I usually build up his soul charges before taking him on
    I usually save Mephisto (or GR or both) to team up with Blade in AW. But I will try him next AQ we face Hyperion again as mini.

And the other Minis with this new nodes, Mephisto and Ebony Maw? What you recommend? I rank up my RHulk 5* to R4, I hope I did good decision....
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Bwest289 said:

@Kabam Miike its fine if you need to figure out compensation but could you figure out how to get small loyalty revives back in the store in the meantime? The common theme is that many of us got crushed by the node issues and used our stash to get through.

Thank you :smile:

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I may have missed this, did they ever mention why we are on season 6 and still getting season 5 crystals? Lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

I may have missed this, did they ever mention why we are on season 6 and still getting season 5 crystals? Lol

Because they arent rolling out season 6 crystals just yet but they will soon
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited June 2019

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

Not to mention swapping back to sentinals from Ulton Drones in map 5 im not sure if the changes occurred in the other maps...was this intentional or accidental?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Not to mention swapping back to sentinals from Ulton Drones in map 5 im not sure if the changes occurred in the other maps...was this intentional or accidental?

They said it is on rotation... won't always be the same.
  • CommandoCommando Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    Can we have someone look in to vivified buff. Power burn is not working as intended. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    If you could remove aq sentinels, we won’t be mad about it. They’re too defensive, move too weird. I think Sentinel is an XXL cause when you get the chance to hit him, you miss even though it seems you hit him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Some of these nodes feel really out of place in AQ, like the 200% power gain. Can we maybe get a comment on the intended difficulty? Feels like certain paths went to map 8 difficulty. Players will find a way through it, but it really just feels wrong here.

Yes this...I don’t want to open my game to finish this path off. Tried spidergwen but -40% attack this week. She was nearly useless vs korg and king groot. 5-7 hits and they are full bars of power. Can’t power lock them and can’t power drain them. This is beautiful.

Some of these nodes feel really out of place in AQ, like the 200% power gain. Can we maybe get a comment on the intended difficulty? Feels like certain paths went to map 8 difficulty. Players will find a way through it, but it really just feels wrong here.

Vast majority of the changes they have made to AQ are slap in the face to the player base.

They are so far out of touch that it’s really ridiculous at this point.
    That All or nothing magneto with 200% power gain is a nice touch this week. Great testing Kabam! @Kabam Miike did anyone on the game team test this node?
  • Any good options for map 7 vivified path?That Killmonger fight will be really tough in day 4-5.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Night_Owl said:

Any good options for map 7 vivified path?That Killmonger fight will be really tough in day 4-5.

Honestly mate I’m going to try our corvus/proxmia/blade on the next day. Corvus takes og vision after an evade. Goes three missions wrecking ball the rest of the way.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

Has anything been said about Luke Cage not going indestructable vs Thanos in alliance quests? I dont think I've seen any abilties/nodes that would prevent it from happening? Could but wrong but not sure.

Anyone else having this problem? Nothing I can see in Thanos' abilties or nodes would stop indestructable, but regardless of what hit Thanos does, I cannot get Luke Cage's Sig ability to trigger vs Thanos
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    edited June 2019

Also struggling on this node. Vivified alone would be enough of a challenge, then you add redoubled determination to make his power gain even more ungodly impossible. Add an extra sprinkle of 100% enhanced regen that cycles through very often.

I lucked out with iceman yesterday but mostly because I avoided using my Special 3’s and nevertheless timed out. Today I decided to try a more aggressive approach and eat special 3’s, but that didn’t really pay off when his regen put him right back to 100% twice.

Iteration after iteration of Map 7 and this is making me less interested in this game. Too sad, it was really one of my favorite ones for over 4 years.
  • KankanaxKankanax Posts: 2
    Corvus miniboss is ridiculous for Map 4! Tired of kabam not testing before releasing changes... looks like a lot of alliances will sit this out till the get it fixed
  • AndyspirosAndyspiros Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious

Last week a fix was pushed to change the Defender's Damage Reduction from 90% to 50% on the Can’t Stop Won’t Stop buff. A similar fix should be pushed to change the Defender’s Damage Reduction from 75% to 50% on the What’s Yours Is Mine buff.

There are even less champions that inflict a weakness debuff on the opponent than champions that go unstoppable and the resonate mastery is not working as described. Also there is a significant cost and therefore barrier to unlocking this not working as described mastery. When will the fix to What’s Yours Is Mine be released?
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    NCB_pt said:

NCB_pt said:

Sadist:

@Forgotten2

I usually save Mephisto (or GR or both) to team up with Blade in AW. But I will try him next AQ we face Hyperion again as mini.

And the other Minis with this new nodes, Mephisto and Ebony Maw? What you recommend? I rank up my RHulk 5* to R4, I hope I did good decision....
    Void works very well against Mephisto as he is immune to the incineration damage and has class advantage. Not to sure about Ebony Maw. I usually use Luke Cage but not to sure about the nodes.