Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Member Posts: 407 ★★
    If I have all 100%s from yesterday still should I not bother to do for now? Or do I run them anyway for no rewards since who knows if they do compensation at all or only if you tried haha. Leaning towards wait until they fix if at all and hope it do any compensation recognize some weren’t gonna waste time.
  • 4Never4Never Member Posts: 84
    Same here for me as all the other reports.
  • Bear3Bear3 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah the players telling people they should have known because there’s a yellow banner on forums is insane. You don’t check forums before doing everything you do in game... even people checking forums daily could have missed this before attempting a sinister lab.

🐻
  • D_EYED_EYE Member Posts: 18
    Same here! Without AQ on this was the chance for many to play Epic or any high level for them, without having their top champs tied up in AQ! Now wasted! Will the extra day at the end be on a non AQ day? I doubt it.
  • Indica6Indica6 Member Posts: 1
    I have had the same issue with no rewards and it says I've 100% one of them.
  • JokersJokers Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Lyra rather then extending for one day just give the rewards out for running all of the labs today for those effected. If your team can identify those who had the bug to give them an extra day, they can certainly do the same with this suggestion.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    You would hate to have used a bunch of mutant boosts and rerolls on top of regular resources only to end up with nothing.
  • zainu143zainu143 Member Posts: 3
    same here!!
  • DBerriesDBerries Member Posts: 30
    Same here
  • DBerriesDBerries Member Posts: 30

• PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Member Posts: 120

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Does this mean that everyone who was not affected gets an extra day of rewards while those of us that are affected still miss out on a day worth of rewards even though you add a day?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Doesn't this also mean that those that could run it, now get a extra one, that nobody else could get?
  • NixitNixit Member Posts: 6

just ran through Medium and didn't get any rewards. I have noticed the 100% showing please tell me the exactly time to fix this bug all
  • Arnab83SArnab83S Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    same for me

• AquamaAquama Member Posts: 135
    edited August 2019
    Same.
  • AbhisiAbhisi Member Posts: 1

Facing the same issue
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Member Posts: 146
    A compensation would be nice :(

• Labais55Labais55 Member Posts: 40
    Same
  • rischiorischio Member Posts: 163
    edited August 2019
    Same problem for me, running iOS iphone 8.

By the way, I did not complete epic yesterday but it still shows 100% completed today.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Member Posts: 143

13hours passed by abd still no fix 🤣. Keep it coming in here
  • MaaraMaara Member Posts: 5
    Still not working !!! So, are we going to lose a session ?
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Member Posts: 72
    Hi,
    I've just completed first path in master sinister labs and it showed me 100% completion and gave no rewards. Here are screenshots:

As can be seen on the second screenshot I only entered once in the labs and master is 100% completed which is impossible
  • FitzingFitzing Member Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike still "working on it"? Come on guys.... was keen on getting the daily rewards
  • MIGHTYTH0RMIGHTYTH0R Member Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike . Any idea how long it’s going to take to fix these issues? Do we still have to play to get rewards?
  • anubhavdivinegameranubhavdivinegamer Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2019
    In labs my retries are 10/10 available but I can't get rewards from completing the quest. I have tried once so now it's 9/10. Please fix this and give me a compensation for this one

• anubhavdivinegameranubhavdivinegamer Member Posts: 33

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    What pathetic management....I waited for a good 15 hours and went into the epic labs for a run...had to fight through some bs nodes and when I completed I got no rewards cuz apparently u guys cannot run a single event without bugs...tell u what focus on just one monthly quest and do it without bugs rather than multiple quests where not even one runs without encountering bugs
  • D_EYED_EYE Member Posts: 18
    Looks that way. Really dismal. Yet recently an offer was put out with the crystals giving far too many T5 class shards. Within an hour they had taken the offer down and changed it. Yet this not important, they’re like whatever!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    They will hopefully just give us the rewards for free in the mail for today