Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian

Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

Where did you see that they weren't having this issue?
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Member Posts: 301 ★★★

Happened this war. Issue not fixed.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    I posted this in a different thread...

Here's what I'm thinking Kabam should do for those that got un-enlisted. They should take whatever the Alliance's rank was prior to the bug and award the Alliance that rank/tier rewards come the end of Season. Granted, this may result in more Master, Platinum, Gold etc rewards being awarded than normal, but I feel it's a fitting fix that's the least damaging to everyone involved.

The bye points as shown above are more than most would typically get. This inevitably will shift things for other Alliances that had to fight, use resources, and potentially lose anyway. Even winning may not allow to keep your slot because another got a bye due to a situation that was no one's fault (Kabam's included as this wasn't done with purpose). So, in leaving the ranks as they'll land for those that didn't get un-enlisted, and doing a separate subset of awards for those that did based on their rank prior to the bug would probably please the majority.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 313 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    @geoff78 lucky you, mate. If this is rng based, as so much of this game, you pulled a Ghost and I got a Iron Patriot :s My alliance had no Bye, no rewards. Nothing.
  • KCthaHitmanKCthaHitman Member Posts: 3
    We were enlisted in AW and for the second time, we weren’t enlisted when I checked again. We dropped from gold 1 to gold 2. I hope we are being compensated graciously and returned to our previous position.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Our alliance got hit too
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    So I’m not sure if this is possible but would the best solution now be to end the season and award rewards based on where people were when war ended on Friday, if that data still exists. Otherwise I genuinely don’t know how this can be fixed
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269

Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

A lot of Alliances are affected, and we very much care. We just can't do anything about it right now, and need time to explore options. The more Alliances affected, the harder it is to address, but we're going to find a way to do it.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Member Posts: 139

• NKTRNLNKTRNL Member Posts: 8
    Just want to chime in, it happened to us as well.
  • JohnhayzeJohnhayze Member Posts: 7
    My alliance was enlisted for this current war and when matchmaking phase started the game says we did not enlist. This will make two wars we have been shut out of. We were vere close to Platinum 3 but who knows where this will throw us. We have worked extremely hard this season for our position and all our hard work is being tossed down the drain. I want to ensure my players that everything will be ok, but honestly I'm not sure what to tell them. People have used resources, spent money ect. and all I can show for it is that we are sitting out of another war and losing ranking. Something has to be done to address this issue. This isn't right.
  • dscrlsdscrls Member Posts: 3
    Not again!! This is getting ridiculous. We were delisted last war with the maintenance and dropped almost 500 points falling from P4 to G1. We all made sure we were enlisted and match making starts to only delist us once again screwing us even more for this season. This needs to be corrected by canceling the past wars until the glitch is corrected.
  • D14rockD14rock Member Posts: 31
    My alliance has dropped from 130 in p4 to 383 in p4. Absolutely ridiculous..
  • silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Friday we couldn’t enlist because game was down now we’re un-enlisted. I know y’all are working on this but this is pretty unacceptable. We’ve submitted tickets and are looking forward to your response. Please make this right as I know you plan to as I know this affects your players as well as your team too.
  • Redwolf23232Redwolf23232 Member Posts: 1
    we were enlisted this alliance wars and were un enlisted somehow now that matchmaking has begun and we have gone from silver 2 to silver 3 because of this issue just wondering what is going to be done to fix this?
  • NachtarNachtar Member Posts: 17
    My alliance has also been auto unregistered for the second war in a row now following the emergency maintenance cluster f**k! We did not receive a bye point for the first match and it looks like we did not receive a bye this match as well... I submitted a ticket the first day, and received a canned “were looking into it” response. I just put in a second ticket. What is going on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos . We need a response on this please.
  • SchmelerFurySchmelerFury Member Posts: 40
    edited November 2019
    Our alliance also has missed the last two wars. This seasons needs to be paused and restarted on wednesday and any points gained in the last two missed wars be removed. This is ridiculous.
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Member Posts: 56

We got out enlistment aswell. @Kabam Vydious
  • SahanNSahanN Member Posts: 24

Same for us.. Dropped from P3 to P4.. Hopefully Kabam does the right thing.. Its not going to cost anything for the business to compansate players with "digital rewards" against the real money people spend.
  • djomla85djomla85 Member Posts: 107
    The same thing here again missed war and this is ridiculous, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos any answer? All this ally are war focused and now we drop a lot...
  • Nah01Nah01 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    silentag said:

Friday we couldn’t enlist because game was down now we’re un-enlisted. I know y’all are working on this but this is pretty unacceptable. We’ve submitted tickets and are looking forward to your response. Please make this right as I know you plan to as I know this affects your players as well as your team too.

Your case will be closed just as our so don't have high hope.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Member Posts: 239 ★★
    We just missed this war that's currently matchmaking despite being enlisted. Checked it myself and other officers said the same thing. Was enlisted on their end and then when matchmaking began it says we didnt enlist in time.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Enlistment bugged again. I enlisted us for todays war during the defense phase of the previous war, yet I log in today to find that we were unenlisted. This bug is truly getting out of hand.
  • John757John757 Member Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Our alliance was taken out of enlistment too
  • silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Nah01 said:

silentag said:

Your case will be closed just as our so don't have high hope.
    Yeah, I’m not expecting too much on that front as they are probably being inundated with them. My thought was to at least get it out there to make sure we aren’t missed and it’s at least documented, if not here then through the ticket. But yeah, I’m sure it’s going to be closed since they are probably having to work on this en masse.
  • HelajayHelajay Member Posts: 2

Same s#!% here. Wtf is going on!
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Member Posts: 7

Same for our alliance... This is second war where we have enlisted and not had war.
  • OualwallssOualwallss Member Posts: 12

Where did you see that they weren't having this issue?
    I took screenshots of the top 3 alliance and the top 10 alliance in master, p3 and p4 before the last round of wars started and then checked back in today and they all had point increase. I know many upon many have been affected it just hurts when **** runs down stream. The whales alliances don't seem to have the trouble the rest of us do.
  • MoshneMoshne Member Posts: 16
    This season has zero integrity left. Cancel it and move on.

Our alliance has done everything right and have been having some of our best wars. Today we got delisted. It’s a gut punch.
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My suggestion for a fix.

So I see the people saying give alliances the rewards for the rankings they are in. I would argue due to the issue the alliances affected should get the benefit of the doubt and get the highest ranking they could have achieved if they accrued max points for all affected wars from there score Friday plus war scores after the fix against final season rankings. Basically give the alliances the benefit of the doubt and assume they would have won and achieved the highest they could have from where they were at the time in affected wars. These points are applied after final season rankings and a second set of rewards is sent fixing the affected alliances rewards.

In this way the alliances not affected still get the same rewards and then the alliances who were affected get the best possible rewards they would have achieved if they won affected wars with max points(treat them as byes). Now once they fix this issue they could just award(again outside of normal rankings) max points for all wars affected to alliances unenlisted and give those alliances those awards based on final rankings. To keep it fair this would be applied after unaffected alliances were ranked(more alliances in every tier but full points to affected don’t pull rewards from others). Now they should also rewards those affected alliances win rewards for their tier on top of fixing the season rankings as it’s a decent stack missing 2 wars.
This discussion has been closed.