**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Rewards Update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Sooo people who have already 100% gets extra 15k 6* shards ...

Why? this was never announced that if you do Abyss early you will get extra rewards

All content is subject to change, and that includes Encounters, rewards, Champion abilities, etc. This will never be announced at the outset because our intention wasn't to change the rewards later.
    I’m stil hold one my point now isn’t the time to stil rule the game with rng. I’m rather hav a. Tier5cc selector becasse of the rng in the 6 star I’m Hav 2 tier5c of tech but non to use it one because of the game rng fact I’m trying to be fedback and not be ruid
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Was including this in the roadmap warranted? It let the community run wild with their expectations and now they’re let down by their own speculations and expectations.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    @Kabam Miike can we get a photo of how this works ? Is it like the Champ selector that was given in Arena a while ago?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Was including this in the roadmap warranted? It let the community run wild with their expectations and now they’re let down by their own speculations and expectations.

Crazy bc that just never happens

Agreed here, but this still leaves things up to RNG, although a better chance, its still chance. I want to dupe my 6* Fury, but could potentially still open this crystal and not get him. Its not so much about expectations, but verbatim saying they wanted to reduce the randomness. Sure they did that, but why can't they just give a guaranteed reward with a t5c selector or even better 2-50% selectors?
    Reducing randomness isn't eliminating it. Granted this isn't the direction I thought they would go but it's almost what tons of people have been asking for, reduce RNG for getting good 6*s. This is exactly that.
    Greekhit said:

All content is subject to change, and that includes Encounters, rewards, Champion abilities, etc. This will never be announced at the outset because our intention wasn't to change the rewards later.

The company have all the right to change content, if they think it needs to. But also is obliged to do it FAIR. How fair is future abyss players get reduced rewards (-15k 6* shards) for the same effort?

No more fair than the people that got to rank up new champs with 2015 gems after V1. Or no more fair that people that did abyss early dealt with bugged marvel, gulk, and IW. No more fair they also had the benefit of using aegon when he was bugged.

There are always pros and cons to doing stuff early in a game. This situation has both.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Why not give people the choice of a 6* nexus or a t5cc selector upon completing ?
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    This actually is a very good deal , pick one out of 10 champs of a class you choose . out of 10 gotta get something good. Think i'll save mines till the 4th !
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

The company have all the right to change content, if they think it needs to. But also is obliged to do it FAIR. How fair is future abyss players get reduced rewards (-15k 6* shards) for the same effort?

No more fair than the people that got to rank up new champs with 2015 gems after V1. Or no more fair that people that did abyss early dealt with bugged marvel, gulk, and IW. No more fair they also had the benefit of using aegon when he was bugged.

There are always pros and cons to doing stuff early in a game. This situation has both.
    That's why there was an outcry after most of those issues. And the way they handled all of them has been a mistake. Doesn't make sense that people who want to wait to do content or can't do it at that time should be penalized. No more than it should that people who have done the content before when it was bugged should not get compensation.