Alliance War Season-30 rewards.

Comments

• Gunners1986Gunners1986 Member Posts: 16
  • Meme_Emergency1Meme_Emergency1 Member Posts: 29
    My alliance is still missing out on our P3 rewards maybe it’s just masters that matter
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ours still isn’t right either
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Member Posts: 101
    Our alliance received our corrected rewards but when will our rankings be fixed? It should be showing last season was G2 not G3.. this effects recruitment along with the amount of work we all put in to be G2 but showing as G3. Please correct this!
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Member Posts: 163 ★★
    Has everyone gotten updated rewards? Cause our alliance dropped from 135ish in platinum 3 to 450ish in platinum 4 and we still haven’t gotten any correction.
  • deadheatdeadheat Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2021
    deadheat said:

I know it's late, but we just pushed these rewards. If your alliance was pushed to the incorrect tier due to this issue, you should be receiving them soon.

@Kabam Miike I am hoping this doesn't mean the matter is closed.

My alliance was also affected by the war adjustments. And the matter has not been resolved with us.

We were in Gold 1 in 189th place and dropped to Gold 2 in ~39th place. Even if the last war counted, we shouldn't have dropped so far.

Will our standing in war be restored and will we receive the balance of our war rewards for G1?

Any update @Kabam Miike ?
    deadheat said:

deadheat said:

I know it's late, but we just pushed these rewards. If your alliance was pushed to the incorrect tier due to this issue, you should be receiving them soon.

My alliance was also affected by the war adjustments. And the matter has not been resolved with us.

We were in Gold 1 in 189th place and dropped to Gold 2 in ~39th place. Even if the last war counted, we shouldn't have dropped so far.

Will our standing in war be restored and will we receive the balance of our war rewards for G1?

Following up on this. Any chance it'll be addressed before Thursday war, @Kabam Miike ?
    edited January 2022
    deadheat said:

deadheat said:

deadheat said:

Following up on this. Any chance it'll be addressed before Thursday war, @Kabam Miike ?
    Even a reply would be nice at the point @Kabam Miike . I know we're not top tier, but us lower tiered players still contribute to this game.

@deadheat try contacting on kabam support for this

Thanks, but most players I've spoken to have not gotten very far with this avenue. They've typically received the canned response: "nothing is wrong, move along". Which this thread contradicts.
    deadheat said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra are any one of you able to address this? @Kabam Miike seems to just be ignoring it. And now that war season is underway, what will be done about it now? Or was this just an issue that was addressed for high value players?