The grandmaster's gauntlet was reset

BassanioBassanio Member Posts: 162
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Some players found out the gauntlet was reset and played it again to get the rewards.

What a surprised bug.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Evidence ?

Edit: nevermind
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Yep got reset. Can see all the chests and the lines aren't complete.
    @Kabam Miike can we run this again or will it be fixed and updated?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    That’s what it looks like if you did it all in one go.
    You need to exit out of each individual path for it to show 100% completed.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Yep got reset. Can see all the chests and the lines aren't complete.

I take my first comment back then.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Clearly this is not intended, but I’m very interested to see what they do about it. Those are some juicy rewards.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Can confirm it’s only reset for some players, not all. Mine remains unchanged.
    Wicket329 said:

Can confirm it’s only reset for some players, not all. Mine remains unchanged.

Maybe device related?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Reset for me as well. Now it’ll be interesting what they do. Do they let people run it for a third time, or do they punish those who have run it twice (or once if the rerelease was their first time), or do they let those who do run it again this time keep the rewards and fix it so no one else can benefit.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    it has reset for me as well, waiting on a response from Kabam before i run it again.

fingers crossed for rewards a 3rd time, lol.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I'd really like to do another run it was super easy with Ægon and gives me two more shots at Scorpion :]
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, checking with the rest of the team.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★
    It’s already been fixed. Mine doesn’t show chests and end reward as being granted
    Wiredawg1 said:

It’s already been fixed. Mine doesn’t show chests and end reward as being granted

It was not reset for everyone anyways. It is shown as totally incomplete on mine and I’ve fought through it twice (once in OG, and once when it recently came back out, not with this new thing).
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 97
    I’ve done it both times it came out. Mine now does not have rewards as claimed
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Member Posts: 64
    Wiredawg1 said:

For me still 0% and show the chests. I’m still waiting for what Kabam do about it

DrZola said:

Timeline? Can you confirm players can rerun and get rewards? Or is it just a visual issue?

And can you keep the issues that are currently ongoing at the top of the page? Once they get moved to Bugs, they get asked about again and again on the main page. Current example is the Flexing shards issue.

Dr. Zola
    I can confirm you can rerun it and get rewards. Just did a completion run to test
    Good to know. I’m tempted to, but I know with my luck, I’ll either get banned, or Kabam will decide to reset it for everyone, kicking me out right at the end of the run and not giving me back my revives.
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    Hope if rerun is allowed it will reset for all, mine is still showing that I've ran
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 114 ★★
    If they let people re do it some will become paragon today including me this would be a huge win since those who done it before got to do it twice so why not us it doesn't hurt anyone anyways
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Member Posts: 157 ★★

If they let people re do it some will become paragon today including me this would be a huge win since those who done it before got to do it twice so why not us it doesn't hurt anyone anyways

its not like if you did it the first time it didnt reset for you, i know someone who got the rewards 3 times now because he did it on release, and then again when it came out last month, and then again today
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2022

Several of my alliance mates had their maps reset as well but... mine still short 1 tile from 100% exploration 😒

No further rewards for doing side paths I never thought to do that?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Mcghee3 said:

No further rewards for doing side paths I never thought to do that?

Nope... just a green banner. Maybe my favorite color is green?... No it's actually blue but I like green too.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    i just want to know that i wont get my hand slapped for running it again.

they can figure out if everyone else will get some kind of comp or opportunity to re-do it
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Timeline? Can you confirm players can rerun and get rewards? Or is it just a visual issue?

And can you keep the issues that are currently ongoing at the top of the page? Once they get moved to Bugs, they get asked about again and again on the main page. Current example is the Flexing shards issue.

Dr. Zola
    I can confirm you can rerun it and get rewards. Just did a completion run to test
    This would seem to be a problem. If you can’t reliably take prizes away, then the event should be reopened for everyone.

Dr. Zola