**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act8.1 Delay: Consumables expiring [UPDATE: 10am PT, Sept 14]

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax I have a question regarding this. I want the items though. But this is a 24 hour offer again, how can i get it back to pop up?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

...and we will have discussions for those that had resources from other areas as well.

That would be appropriate and considerate.
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    Trade in store for L1s and Energy refills seems like a great idea.
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone.

If you have purchased unit deals in anticipation of the September 14th date and have not used the items, please contact support and they will likely be able to help refund your purchase. (Ingame: Gear Icon -> Support)

To clarify, when we say we want to "give breathing room" between major releases, it's not giving summoners time between modes. It's to enable the game team to give their full attention to each game mode and to problem solve any major issues that creep up.

As we've stated before, releasing multiple major pieces of content at the same time can cause instability in the build and we want to make sure both game modes release without major

If we can get a refund it's great.
    but many people, myself included, bought the 1k deal to prepare for 8.1. The problem is that this deal is temporary, and we've all already finished the EQ. So how can we purchase this deal again when 8.1 is released?

• Options
    We need clarification asap on how our grinded/ saved up resources are going to be returned to us so we don’t lose them a little compensation package will not suffice we are talking a considerable amount of revives and energy refills. I also can not understand how you release an official video announcing the release of act 8 have a post in the forum and only realise it won’t happen less than 48 hours prior to release
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Berlad8 fwiw, uncollected and cavalier have the same 1000-unit deal, I think. Still a bad situation.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

TyEdge said:

Seems like there should be a trade-in store style way to do this to effectively reset the timer but I can’t quite figure it out.

That would work, 1 L1 revive gets you 1 L1 revive
    I don’t think it would. When you trade one, you make a space in your inventory that’s immediately filled by the one you trade for.
    You're right. I know we're just getting complicated now, but maybe we could trade the items in for a token/voucher that would be good to spend back on the same item. Then we could clear our inventory, claim from the stash, then repurchase the items.
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    increase stash maximums...for 30 days
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

XSquad said:

increase stash maximums...for 30 days

This was the first thing I asked about, but it's not really possible. Still exploring.
    Is it possible to temporarily remove the expiration timers for heals, revives and energy refills?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    lol i havent even finished Act 7 yet so this doesnt affect me at all, but seriouslly this is a major slap in the face and i feel for these guys, i d be very pissed too

Guess we learned not to rush into content the very second it drops.. as kabam can be unpredictable
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Just extend all expiring potions and revives by a week and we can all be happy
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    I am in the same situation. I’ll have revives and energy expire before the 21st that i acquired for 8.1. Such a jerk move.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Please explain why this was not put into the original post about the correction? The information would have been recieved quite differently. I am not saying your are lying or making this up. But you must realise the post seems made up so you can explain it in a way that would save face? Again. I am not saying this isn`t the truth. I am just very confused why this explanation was not used in the post about the correction.

I wanted to address this, for full transparency:

I mis-spoke and put out a message without fully understanding the contributing factors at play. I should have further corroborated the cause at the root of this situation before saying anything. I prioritized timeliness over caution and accuracy and I put my foot in my mouth as a result.

I apologize for exacerbating this issue.
    I was not refering to your first reaction on this post. But on the announcement post. But thank you for your answer. I am looking into thinks I can do to get Paragon when I wanted to. Which completion of 8.1 would have gotten me, right in time to get an extra milestone in EOP.
    Was quite dissapointed. I am lucky enough most of my purchased items only expire 4 hours after 8.1 is released. So I am prepping up for a hard push I guess :D