The vote is rigged

AsmodeuzzAsmodeuzz Member Posts: 8
edited February 1 in General Discussion
I can't believe that Blob with such a big fun base could lose to a bunch of losers. Kabam changed votes since start, how they did this last year.
Where's the real statistics for the summoner's choice. Why don't we see anything? Anyway even if they show real numbers and charts (which doesn't exist) nothing will change.
[image removed for hate speech]
(We're going to leave the thread up, because it's funny to dunk on homophobes. Have fun.)
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• M1rtl3M1rtl3 Member Posts: 14
    Sasha Bortich is the reason for all of that)
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Miike already confirmed Blob had 20% less votes than the second place, nothing here was rigged.

• 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    Kabam Jax said:

If we rigged it, lemme ask you this... why didn't Spider-Punk win?

Yah, if the votes are rigged, then Kabam would've put in the character that is featured in one of the most popular movies recently to promote the game.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    I’m surprised blob didn’t make it with all the noise he created on the forums.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited January 31

Kabam Jax said:

Yah, if the votes are rigged, then Kabam would've put in the character that is featured in one of the most popular movies recently to promote the game.
    Stan lee could be in the game, who knows what Kabam might do. I would love a Stan Lee Capt America, or Stan Lee Spiderman to honour the chap
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Member Posts: 311 ★★
    All no name champs other then blob ..a 90s X-men favorite villain..game is in a big decline and it shows
  • AsmodeuzzAsmodeuzz Member Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Spider punk? Really? Is that it? If you really want to prove that it is 100% not rigged, you have the opportunity to prepare real voting statistics and show it on the nearest live broadcast (although, I am just a regular pixel on the forum. Why would I think someone so busy would show me 🤔>
  • Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Member Posts: 23
    People crying about something guess what I’m certain that blob will still get a release because all those fans want him u making it look like they don’t release runner up in which they have before grow up stop whining far as I’m concerned I’m sure he will come during the end of the year similar to kushala
This discussion has been closed.