**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Talked to my sym...

He doesn't wanna leave my roster. He's made friends there and really likes the ambiance. After finishing the new difficulty, him and beardo were smoking cigars and drinking bourbon together while Tony played piano. They've really become a tight-knit group. He says he's gonna stay and he's keeping his boosts too. I feel like it'd just be wrong to split em up. He also said it sucks I pulled a Loki from that feature. I can't say he's wrong but that's a diff story.

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Mine is getting really well along with my cat. My wife just got used to him crawling around the apartment. I think I happen to keep long enough, he might me able to learn how to pick up the newspaper.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Geez, how much bourbon did those guys have?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mine is eating so many Klyntar catalysts That he’s going to explode because he is too powerful for the adaptiod host....better sell him soon...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This has been a wild ride.

@Kabam Vydious it really has and it's totally in Kabam's power to keep it from escalating further. Could you talk to the team and see if something can be done for @chunkyb and Lil Steve? I'm afraid it's going to end badly.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    This is amazing.
  • chunkyb wrote: »
    He doesn't wanna leave my roster. He's made friends there and really likes the ambiance. After finishing the new difficulty, him and beardo were smoking cigars and drinking bourbon together while Tony played piano. They've really become a tight-knit group. He says he's gonna stay and he's keeping his boosts too. I feel like it'd just be wrong to split em up. He also said it sucks I pulled a Loki from that feature. I can't say he's wrong but that's a diff story.

thats so nice man :smiley:
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think he also making up for the havoc he wrecked yesterday. Such a good guy
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    My little Symb have learned to play Moby **** from Led Zeppelin on drums solo and follow me at guittar, my wife sings like Robert and we are so happy.
    I'll cry a lot when he get back sp far away from my account.
    Missing you my little😭😭😭
    I cant keep writing about it.
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    I must say @chunkyb, outside of all the destruction and havoc Lil' Steve has seemed to cause, he must reciprocate the love and affection you give him. Doesn't appear like he's laid a finger on your luxurious abode. That, or you have a Time Stone floating around somewhere lol!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Little update...
    Tony sobered up enough to remote control the boots and Lil Steve to a safe landing. Cap stopped questioning trees about space flight, but not until after he mistook an oak in my HOA president's front yard for King Groot and began wailing on it with his vambraces. She's not happy. Never liked her much anyway tho tbh.

The damage Tony and Lil Steve did was a bit worse. Tony figured out LS is basically indestructible and piloted him thru a few rooftops and walls. In the end, we all sat down and had a little discussion about the ordeal while Cap made us breakfast. We discussed how to maintain moderation when drinking and the importance of not flying your friends thru houses just because it's fun and makes cool noises.

Side note: Cap wanted an apron to keep his suit clean and all I had was my wife's. He pulls off the ladybugs well imo.

So to make up for the problems they caused, they've agreed to give out candy at our neighborhood clubhouse this Halloween. They'll be in their full suits. We weren't sure if Lil Steve should be there or not but he said he's never experienced Halloween before and pretty much demanded to participate. So we pulled up a costume site and let him scroll thru. He's chosen Batman... Cap started to explain some of the morally questionable things Batman does, but Tony called him a dweeb and said that's as good a made up character as any. Now Lil Steve keeps laughing and pointing at Cap and saying "dweeb"

He's still pretty upset but he's very excited about being Batman. The only issue now is Tony started talking about his plans for a New Year's Eve bash... So you may have to give him a few extra months' stay at the very least.

Wait so from what I am gathering, is cap actualy buzz light year? Tryna get to space and all
  • chunkyb wrote: »
    Little update...
    Tony sobered up enough to remote control the boots and Lil Steve to a safe landing. Cap stopped questioning trees about space flight, but not until after he mistook an oak in my HOA president's front yard for King Groot and began wailing on it with his vambraces. She's not happy. Never liked her much anyway tho tbh.

The damage Tony and Lil Steve did was a bit worse. Tony figured out LS is basically indestructible and piloted him thru a few rooftops and walls. In the end, we all sat down and had a little discussion about the ordeal while Cap made us breakfast. We discussed how to maintain moderation when drinking and the importance of not flying your friends thru houses just because it's fun and makes cool noises.

Side note: Cap wanted an apron to keep his suit clean and all I had was my wife's. He pulls off the ladybugs well imo.

So to make up for the problems they caused, they've agreed to give out candy at our neighborhood clubhouse this Halloween. They'll be in their full suits. We weren't sure if Lil Steve should be there or not but he said he's never experienced Halloween before and pretty much demanded to participate. So we pulled up a costume site and let him scroll thru. He's chosen Batman... Cap started to explain some of the morally questionable things Batman does, but Tony called him a dweeb and said that's as good a made up character as any. Now Lil Steve keeps laughing and pointing at Cap and saying "dweeb"

He's still pretty upset but he's very excited about being Batman. The only issue now is Tony started talking about his plans for a New Year's Eve bash... So you may have to give him a few extra months' stay at the very least.

Wait so from what I am gathering, is cap actualy buzz light year? Tryna get to space and all

Honestly I get the feeling he's jealous that Tony has been to outer space, another planet, on an alien space ship, and stared into a wormhole. Maybe he's just curious tho. Hopefully he gets to check it all out for himself in May
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Wow! Lil Steve really is great. Squishy never brought me any donuts! ;)

Hey, mine is Squishy too!!! That really was the trendy name back then, wasn’t it @Kabam Lyra