Announcing: The Champion’s Clash

12346»

Comments

  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,352 ★★★
    Cry, cry, cry.... when stuff is too challenging people complain about its a money grab. I haven't spent in over 2 years. I completed this just fine. Yes, I had to use a few units but it most definitely was not a money grab. Hone your skills and you'll get there someday...
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    So if you stun the defender for more than 10 seconds he’s k.o but then you guys go out and make Hyperion stun immune nice joke kabam

    And gave Corvus limber.

    For the rewards nobody have any reason to complain here..

    Just a classic case of the rich get richer.....nothing more nothing less.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,511 ★★★★★
    That's not really a fair assessment. People who complete it earn the Rewards. It's not an easy feat. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not, if you don't have the skill, you can't get to the end. Unless you're enlisting someone else. That's a whole other ball of rule-breaking wax.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,810 ★★★★
    That's not really a fair assessment. People who complete it earn the Rewards. It's not an easy feat. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not, if you don't have the skill, you can't get to the end. Unless you're enlisting someone else. That's a whole other ball of rule-breaking wax.

    I HAVE THE SKILL IM JUST NOT DOING IT
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,511 ★★★★★
    Up to you.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,810 ★★★★
    YUP THEY TROLLING THATS WHY
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,097 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    YUP THEY TROLLING THATS WHY

    Because of Hyperion? They said the 10 second stun and the long combo method was something extra they added for people that wanted another challenge. And the stun method doesn't work on stun immune hype. Sorry, but I don't see how that's Kabam trolling. This is the first ever extra difficulty for this sort of quest. You say you have the skill and the champs, the rewards are fantastic, and you won't do it because you can't do the extra thing they added against one champ? I think you dropped the ball on this one.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,810 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    YUP THEY TROLLING THATS WHY

    Because of Hyperion? They said the 10 second stun and the long combo method was something extra they added for people that wanted another challenge. And the stun method doesn't work on stun immune hype. Sorry, but I don't see how that's Kabam trolling. This is the first ever extra difficulty for this sort of quest. You say you have the skill and the champs, the rewards are fantastic, and you won't do it because you can't do the extra thing they added against one champ? I think you dropped the ball on this one.

    actually you cant do it against 2 champs and yes that's the reason i feel like they're trolling, you don't have to feel that way. Have you seen my roster i can get through this quest whenever i feel like it. Usually the way it goes i dont wanna do the quest because of something i find BS until its about to expire then i complete it but this time im stickin to what im saying im not doing it hopefully. I FEEL TROLLED
  • Another stupid money grab quest, NICE Kabam! Why don't you just create the quests that all defenders start with SP3 and with Unavoidable damage? Anyone from your staff or developer finish the quest with your regular rosters , probably a "2 star" of what you so called 300 hits on knock -out node turds? Show the video stupid
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 245 ★★
    Through using only two 20% revives. Anybody complaining should not even attempt Variant difficulty smh.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    I think that's part of the degree of challenge added. Makes it more gauntlet-style.

    It does make it more "challenging" but I'm not sure if it makes it more challenging in a way I would design myself. I'm not saying endurance paths aren't a legitimate challenge option, but in this case I don't think it is offering enough of an interesting challenge above the fights.

    *If* the champion clash was a completely different game mode like the arenas or dungeons where you could use champions that were in use in other modes, and champions in use within the champion clash could be used elsewhere, I'd reconsider that opinion. Because then you could pace yourself in the content without being unable to do anything else with your top champs. You would still be exposed to all of the "difficulty" of the challenge without completely shutting down the rest of your gameplay while doing it.

    Depending on your roster and skill, it should only take you 45 min to an hour and a half. Why would you need to need your champs free for something that short?

    It ended up taking me about 90 minutes. It was more difficult towards the end in part because I needed to blitz through it to free my champions to jump back into AQ day five. If I could have taken breaks in between fights or in between paths it would have been a little easier for me, and also more enjoyable as a challenge. Instead, I was dying and reviving in part to go fast, rather than trying to actually fight at my best.

    If you can do it slow, you can probably do it fast: it doesn't change whether it is possible or not. But it does change whether the design presents a challenge for your skills or more of a challenge for your endurance and willingness to spend past fatigue.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 76
    When will the bug with Coldsnap dealing twice the damage since the update be fixed ?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 125
    csexton00 wrote: »
    When will the bug with Coldsnap dealing twice the damage since the update be fixed ?

    They are on it. Will post it when they fix it.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I like this challenge, cost some units and resources but the rewards are well worth it. Keep up the generosity in terms of side-quest rewards Kabam!!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ah. Nothing quite like struggling for so long to beat a challenge and then feel the accomplishment of rising up to the challenge and beating it. Then I pulled Groot from the crystal. So worth it.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 628 ★★★
    Dear KABAM, I hope that you guys include an option to go straight to the boss at the beginning in upcoming challenges like this.

    I think it will be great for those that:
    1) can't make it for the whole path in one run.
    2) don't have a lot of time to do the whole run yet still at least wanna try to keep up with active players.
    3) get a part of the rewards when their rosters ain't that great for the whole run.

    Please consider this in the future.

    From,
    A guy that loves the game so much XOXOX
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Im sure kbm will reconsider a straight to boss option. They will have the data soon. Im part of the statistic of not completing it.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 628 ★★★
    To those that can't complete Heavyweight, hopefully this can at least reduce the frustration a little bit.
    Pardon the poor handwriting.

    PS: Just in case you don't understand the bottom right note, by 100% Heroic, Master, and Uncollected, you will get exactly 10,000 5* shards = 1 basic 5* crystal.

    wpt9ts9hc0p2.jpg
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 383 ★★
    This quest has cost me an Odin. I don't mind spending but having to do all six paths with this kind of difficulty really sucked!!! Especially if you don't have the right champs and have to resort to using 4stars. My r5 and r4 5stars were useless in this quest.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Where’s GW saying they didn’t increase the difficulty ? Oh wait they did and that’s why there should have been a 5 star class awakening...@viper I rushed through day 1 and pulled collosus so I fell ya
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,194 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Where’s GW saying they didn’t increase the difficulty ? Oh wait they did and that’s why there should have been a 5 star class awakening...@viper I rushed through day 1 and pulled collosus so I fell ya

    Not enough for a 5* gem though ... t2a and t5b frags were good enough ... I won't mind a 5* awakening gem though but won't expect it for this kind of content
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Where’s GW saying they didn’t increase the difficulty ? Oh wait they did and that’s why there should have been a 5 star class awakening...@viper I rushed through day 1 and pulled collosus so I fell ya

    Not enough for a 5* gem though ... t2a and t5b frags were good enough ... I won't mind a 5* awakening gem though but won't expect it for this kind of content

    I’d say the 5 star awakening holds less value than the 5 star rank up material. There have been a finite amount of non purchasable t2a and t5b. However there are plenty of chances to dupe or awaken champs it’s just more rng driven.

  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    xNig wrote: »
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    3ljjwlepetim.png
    STUN IMMUNE = no problem
    50% POWERGAIN = 🤦🏻‍♂️

    This is my 20+- attempt on 1st path on HEAVY WEIGHT challenge. Gameplay is sp bad i couldnt even bait sp attack.
    And dont tell me other champ as an option, i’ve tried many other method as possible in my roster. F O

    Soloed him with Magik through all the paths. Maybe you're doing something wrong. lol

    Not everyone having a good RNG mate. 😒
    I wont be spending time to finish the challenge at all. And most of you guys out here must be talking about how bad i am at baiting sp. lol. He just doesnt wanna throw it out on me so what should i do? Revive? Hell no
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    Tempted to use science awakening gem and rank up Luke Cage to try.

    Guess it is too late and worried pulling a Luke Cage from 4* crystal (500 shards till 3 openings).
  • TEFFATEFFA Posts: 1
    Hello. If I started a task not long before its completion, but did not manage to finish before the end of time, can I get rewards if I go to the end?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,097 ★★★★★
    TEFFA wrote: »
    Hello. If I started a task not long before its completion, but did not manage to finish before the end of time, can I get rewards if I go to the end?

    If you can finish the quest you should get the rewards. Some quests stay open if you are in them and some disappear.
Sign In or Register to comment.