Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Da_King_LpDa_King_Lp Member Posts: 29

I think with this being a piece of static content that players can progress to is a good business decision.

its an awful business decision, people with teams full of 5* r5s and 6* r2s will use less resources than people that have to use 4* champs, so it makes no sense locking out 4* champs other than trying to force them in to having to spend even longer in game because they are slowing progress and causing an even larger gap between the top players and middle
    Isn't that the same in all areas of the game?
    What people are forgetting is all the other content that can still be completed, even if nothing more than a new event and side quest every month. Folks are complaining over new content that have enjoyed everything released up to this point.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Dshu said:

Knocks out alot of skilled ftp players who dont have crazy good 5* 6* rosters who've completed everything else. They also gonna limit it further by making some of it to where you have to have so many 6*s on your team. Unless your insanely good or pay alot your not gonna have that many good 6*s

Completed everything else? Like 100% act 5, lol and variant? Without a single good 5/65? Sure thing.

It's safe to assume that the exclusion of 4* champs will directly correlate with the new standard of difficulty that will be set by this new endgame oriented piece of content.

Therefore the safest and most rational conclusion is:

If you feel directly restricted by the exclusion of these champs, your roster isn't ready to tackle this piece of content.

Same with lol. Same with variant.

Seriously, I've seen players jump on the bandwagon that aren't even uncollected yet. At least try to keep it real, folks.
    You can complete all of that content with 4*s you don't need 5*s and 6*a to 100% complete any of that. Many did lol with a 4* sl and variant is only able to be completed by some with 4*s because the rng has not given them counters to content in 5* and above. Saying a players profile is lacking because of bad rng has zero bearing on whether they have the skills and determination to do act 6 if they aren't being penalized by this gate
    That doesnt matter. Completing Act 5 100% gives you 4 5* Champs and it takes a while to do so you get additional rewards from monthly events. Same with Variant and LoL gives even more 5 stars. If you rush trough act 5 and ignore monthly events then its your fault if you dont have a big roster
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Member Posts: 578 ★★★

I think with this being a piece of static content that players can progress to is a good business decision.

its an awful business decision, people with teams full of 5* r5s and 6* r2s will use less resources than people that have to use 4* champs, so it makes no sense locking out 4* champs other than trying to force them in to having to spend even longer in game because they are slowing progress and causing an even larger gap between the top players and middle
    no its not limited by stars, we can still attempt all other parts and get better practicing or even buy our way through it
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Member Posts: 227
    Not that everyone may have the skill to finish Act 6 with 4 stars, but daredevils like Seatin who do 3 star Master mode challenge etc should have an option.

Also, I am sure Kabam hasnt thought this through, or hasnt crunched numbers, I feel less people gamble away money units on their filthy grandmaster crystals, and more people would spend on energies, boosts, health and revive pots etc. if they are close to reaching a valuable milestone.
  • PlayerPlayer Member Posts: 169
    Limiting 4* means some champs such as Thor, SW etc. won’t be available since they’re not available as 5* yet. Perhaps they will be by then. I’m still working on 100% for Act 5 and don’t expect to have to do much with Act 6 for a while although I do have many 5* and 3 6*.
  • JRock808JRock808 Member Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike so are you saying that in future content you are going to see 5 stars as an obsolete pile of trash and in future acts you are going restrict them as you are doing right now with the four stars, and if you are planing to restrict them for some paths in act 6 you are going to cause rage to the majority of the community and players

They very much could, and at some point likely will. It rather dampens any desire to get new champs and rank them up knowing you may not be able to use them in any new content... and if you are at that point you likely don't need them for old content you have completed.. or events/challenges.. unless those start coming with restrictions as well.

Might as well just charge one time fees to unlock quests at this point.

no its not limited by stars, we can still attempt all other parts and get better practicing or even buy our way through it
    Ha Ha If you have 5* Colossus, Cyclops, H. Duck, HB, and Antman you could still buy your way through it
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Member Posts: 578 ★★★

Ha Ha If you have 5* Colossus, Cyclops, H. Duck, HB, and Antman you could still buy your way through it
    yup if you are a millionaire, have you not seen the nodes?
    In short, I use my 4* a lot and will continue using them in up coming quest. Think of it like this, there are alliances still running map 5 AQ, they dont attempt Map 6 or 7 because they dont have the rosters for it. The same applies to Act 6: you dont have the roster you dont attempt it.

Can see from the responses on this post. Doesn't matter what kabaam does theres gonna be fanboys who defend everything they do even tho they screw us over all the time

Facts! I am a fan of the game, one piece of content wont change that. This game has no ceiling it's infinite fighting. I'll simply fight in another area of the game.

I mean... what amount of Negative Feedback does it take to actually reverse this decision, if they are in fact taking feedback? Honestly wondering...

Zero. It takes zero feedback. Only impacts to the bottom line are taken into consideration.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Member Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    It’s been asked a few times already but will be 4* be banned from just chapter 1 or from all chapters of act 6 (essentially having multiple champ requirements)?
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Member Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike why don’t u just say this is to sell more gmc’s so people can pull more 3 and 4* champions that are now completely useless and better hope you don’t pull a 6* Deadpool x force cause now u might have to bring him to end game content even though my maxed 4* Medusa Corvus or blade will out damage him by a mile. This is a complete joke I was so looking forward to act 6 and now I doubt I will even bother with it. I have been elders bane for 6 months + and have done every month of uncollected but now cause my top champs may be locked in aw or aq I can’t do story quest because I don’t feel like ranking useless 5*’s that at the end game can’t do anything this company is a complete joke and all of your answers on this thread have been a bunch of words not explaining anything. You don’t want a frustrating time for the players let u let people grind for a few months to get a 6* crystal and give them iron fist. You are completely out of touch and your explanation makes no sense what a complete joke this game is becoming
    edited March 2019

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    It’s been asked a few times already but will be 4* be banned from just chapter 1 or from all chapters of act 6 (essentially having multiple champ requirements)?

The only thing they've said is that it will get stricter later in the act.. as in requiring X amount of 6 stars for certain paths.
    It's funny to see Seatin out raged when he has a roster to beat the content with ha ha ha.
    Skkc said:

what do you mean 'is it worth the uproar'? There are so many interactive fights in MCOC like Dorm, Electro, Magik that require specific champs to counter them and Act 6 will have stacked version of these.

Magik can be counter slightly through masteries, Dorm... don't dex, Electro has several counters including the commonly pulled Electra and CB.