**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent Ghost phasing intercept bug?

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Lurker said:

it's not ghost specific. the AI recovers AND acts quicker in several situations. let your time between hits increase just a bit and the AI will attack, dex, or throw a special much more frequently/quicker than it used to.

this has 2 effects.
    1. ghost's can't use that as an opening to land hit's anymore.
    2. you can use it to intercept or bait specials in a way that you couldn't previously.

It is ghost specific, I have tried using 3-4 different champs in around 10+ fights and the AI acted normal/pre-update
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I feel sorry for the hard core Ghost users, I only have a R3 5* and was planning on learning more about her this months quest and maybe R4 her. I see what people are upset about. Whatever AI changes that have been made seem to counter her, for other champs it actually seem better imho. This reminds me a lot of the Drax Nerf. No changes were made to Drax just some "frame rate" changes and suddenly he moves backwards against evades. I'm not sure if the AI changes were made to counter Ghost or if it was an unintentional consequence. If it's unintentional there's hope because every few updates the AI is changed to keep us on guard. If it was intended...ugh..when's the last time you used Drax. Good luck everyone I definitely see why you're upset.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178

Hey there everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that we have not made any changes to Ghost and we do not make any changes to the AI for fighting against specific Champions. We're also double-checking with the rest of the team to make sure that nothing is impacting her in unexpected ways.

It was clearly changed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It happening with most champ Ghost is just the the one ther is efter the most og This
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    BTW Nice videos
    It isnt affecting other champs that much. I mean the way AI starts a fight only happens to Ghost and no one else
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    edited March 2019
    Everyone at Kabam should watch this. I agree, no more spending until it’s fixed. If it’s not fixed in next few days it’s time to retire as well.
    Uppercut said:

Everyone at Kabam should watch this. I agree, no more spending until it’s fixed. If it’s not fixed in next few days it’s time to retire as well.

Make sure you send them this by a ticket as well
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    So basically the AI isn't stupid anymore?
    Voltolos said:

no, basically the AI doesnt work like this against ANY other champion but ghost. Even hood/darkhawk in their 'miss' mode dont face these issues. not unfair?
    Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

no, basically the AI doesnt work like this against ANY other champion but ghost. Even hood/darkhawk in their 'miss' mode dont face these issues. not unfair?
    Do you have proof of that?
    Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Do you have proof of that?
    I didnt record it but u can check it urself. Make sure u watch the video otherwise ur wasting my and ur time, and thats the first thing i mentioned in video. so i guess u didnt watch my video.

I used phoenix, morningstar, gulk n KM, tanky champs and let AI hit me but i never faced a thing where they would do ML and dash back NEVER! so yea, thats proof enough and if u dont believe me, u can test and record it.

again - Medium, dash back, Medium or anything in this order on any champion BUT GHOST. lemme know if u r correct
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Soooo... you’re saying that you haven’t touched Ghost... then why the hell I’m suddenly seeing this?!?!?!
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11

Yes the AI will not dash back if it hits the opponent.I know that. The AI cant hit Ghost so it will dash back
    Voltolos said:

Yes the AI will not dash back if it hits the opponent.I know that. The AI cant hit Ghost so it will dash back

Exactly, that didnt happen before and neither were the recovery times so fast. And it doesnt happen against hood too so yea, why only for Ghost?

And AI never knew before if they are hitting or not, thats the ability of ghost to phase incoming hits, otherwise whats the point of her ability.
    Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

And it doesnt happen against hood too
    I missed the part where you pointed me to a place where I could find proof of that.
    Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

I missed the part where you pointed me to a place where I could find proof of that.
    Do you have anything else to provide/argue with? if not ill stop responding. Think u missed a lot as well so maybe u can stop wasting other people's time unless u are jealous u dont have ghost and cant clear content as easily
    Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Do you have anything else to provide/argue with? if not ill stop responding. Think u missed a lot as well so maybe u can stop wasting other people's time unless u are jealous u dont have ghost and cant clear content as easily
    I thought Ghost was nerfed?
    Also you cant just say that an issue is exclusive to ghost and then not proof that its exclusive
    Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

I thought Ghost was nerfed?
    Also you cant just say that an issue is exclusive to ghost and then not proof that its exclusive
    Same, I thought u wanted to prove me wrong. I dont see you making that video and disproving my theory. Go ahead. Also I dont need to justify that by video, problem is Ghost as you see and if you wanna disprove, go ahead and lets see you making a video
    I dont have Hood or Darkhawk. I just want you to prove to me that the AI behaves differently against Hoods or Drakhawks invisibility
    I'm not talking about every champ. Im just talking about champs who can avoid attacks without moving
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Honestly I’m hoping that they didn’t do anything as I was really putting all my money on ghost getting me to uncollected
    Voltolos said:

I'm not talking about every champ. Im just talking about champs who can avoid attacks without moving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3wT7iv5ZMY
    Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Thanks. Finally. At 0:08 Wolvie dashes back because his first two hits missed. So its not exclusive to ghost
    Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Thanks. Finally. At 0:08 Wolvie dashes back because his first two hits missed. So its not exclusive to ghost
    So just one instance and you made your decision? No wonder you were so skeptical and narrow-minded. Thats why people like you believe everything you see even if its just 1/100th of the story.

AI is behaving different for 'miss' but look at ghost fights at 11:30. AI does MLL and then dashes back even WHEN PHASE IS NOT UP!

'Weird' behavior is more prevalent against Ghost and there is no doubt you can say no to that