**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think is the best out of all the God Tiers?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Choose who you think is the best character in the game, I'm interested to see what others think. Personally, I would say Ghost.

Who do you think is the best out of all the God Tiers? 95 votes

Ghost
24%
NifzSiriusBreakSungjSixshot1Duke_SilverWorknprogressThecrusher_9756Eugene_VirtuosoxXpenKobster84EyrarFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72ItsDamienLoctiteSuperGlueLormifTheRagerLostReplica23Tiger360Lufaso 23 votes
Stark Spidey
18%
AxeCopFireFeeney234KihlgastTimrosPeterQuillBattle_GreninjaTheSquish671Stancerhcsavage21ZipioThanos_CarmonomuggMother_Flerken_chrispy_jPIZZATIMEÆgon0710TravNationSlimeball 18 votes
Omega Red
7%
DrZolaPcc880nebTaZ_4178Incitatus666Shadow_PhoneixTankRichardson 7 votes
Domino
8%
abiew78TJ82WrathfulRavenXXGhost_RiderXXJridenhour_3Cranky_TrumpNeotwismMorkie 8 votes
ArchAngel
2%
Spity68Chainslayer 2 votes
Aegon
9%
Jaemon512Star_Lord_Jim0172DkutctghPrylankCazathuulPEKKACHUTheSupremeBabyMiike 9 votes
Blade
10%
YouconfusedShroud1969PrathapZombieZeddTJ107RemelijkcjmijiKzz138NF87RickVegas 10 votes
Magik
5%
adqqedfyvrBboychoboThorrealWorthyJohn757The_Watcher 5 votes
Void
6%
Kayser2705CupidStarKillerVIIUlysseOdysseus75LordRaymond3Narwhal52x 6 votes
Cap IW
7%
AlCapone2727SiddhantKwatraGreifmaster911KerneasUltimatesaber32LordGenesisN0R35T 7 votes

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Where’s my boy Corvus!?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is number 1, but GP is missing from this list
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    The one that I have in my account.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Blade

Moat of the content he's the answer . But meta is shifting from him slowly with new shining champ coming to the contest . Lie it happened with start lord . So but still I uses him blindly ad evem standalone champ

I have yet to find any shifting away from him. I dont have a Ghost so i cant say how good she is but Blade is still the answer to almost everything in the game. Even the 2 Fantastic Four they've released so far this year, Blade is the best counter for them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Remeli said:

Moat of the content he's the answer . But meta is shifting from him slowly with new shining champ coming to the contest . Lie it happened with start lord . So but still I uses him blindly ad evem standalone champ

I have yet to find any shifting away from him. I dont have a Ghost so i cant say how good she is but Blade is still the answer to almost everything in the game. Even the 2 Fantastic Four they've released so far this year, Blade is the best counter for them.
    There are things Blade is not the best champion for, but I also don't see any "shifting" away from Blade. There will always be new champions or content that comes out that Blade is not great for, and new champions and content that comes out that Blade is perfectly fine for. as you say, Blade is very good against the first two Fantastic Four champs, Blade was very useful in Act 6.1, and he's been very useful in general in recent uncollected content and one-off content. I see no evidence that his usefulness is diminishing over time. It bobs up and down, like it does for all champions.

Blade isn't the *best* counter for the Thing and HT, though. He's good, but Gwenpool is better for Thing, and Void is better for HT. I'm not saying either of those is the best either, just that they are much better than Blade. But Blade is very good against Thing, and decent against HT.
  • Ghost
    I will always have a soft spot for Blade. He was a game changer when I pulled my 5*. I still regularly use him. However, Ghost at R4 is proving to be ridiculously useful too. I also recently completed my 5* Ghost Trinity (Ghost, Ant-Man, and Wasp) and they're starting to see heavy usage. I plan on utilizing that group for 6.1. I also have 5* SES and Blade (both at R4). Just missing 5* GR (also no 5* Mephisto or Dormammu) so Blade isn't gonna be as effective for me in 6.1 for those Villain fights. Not to diminish his usefulness as a standalone champ. He's still QUITE useful and relevant as a standalone.

Still on the hunt for 5* Corvus and Domino though, lol. Also, CAIW when duped is a MONSTER. My 4* is duped and that sig ability is funking CRAZY. Unfortunately my 5* R4 isn't awakened. Maybe someday. At the end of the day, Ghost's damage output is among the highest in the game. Even my 5* R4 SES at 10 stacks of poise doesn't really outshine Ghost for me. That S2 of her's is DEVISTATING! 100k+ damage with a few stacks of Fury, no suicides, no boosts. Boost her and it's straight bananas. Fact remains, it will always be personal preference.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost

Where’s my boy Corvus!?

I'm so sorry I missed the cosmic class
    Ghost
    Seems like Ghost still came out on top... by a large amount lol. Luckily she was my third 5 star which I pulled on January
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    there no such thing as "god tire" they do not exist is this game. only the player skill.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ghost
    Joe fixit. If he was released as a 5 or 6* he'd break the game.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

there no such thing as "god tire" they do not exist is this game. only the player skill.

So have fun trying Labrynth with say Joe fixit. If skill is all that matters
    Ghost

I do love god tire champions