**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Class and Rarity Gates - Discussion Thread

Hey All,

We've just announced the newest addition to the Contest that will be coming in Act 6 Chapter 2! Learn all about Class and Rarity gates here, and then ask any questions you may have and discuss with your fellow Summoners in this thread!

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    so 6* class restricted gates are the next logical stepping stone?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Don't worry! Season 10 AW will have updated rewards! Something to look forward to! /s

I know why they put the gates in but they can't be surprised by what the reaction will be anymore.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike with part of it with 5 star become esay that ever to get if it was only for. Cavlier cystal then that paid to get them either from free not you need the unit for act6 ect so what you saying is. Esay for top 10 alliance and rich
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 643 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I'll just do completion and pretend this content doesn't exist. Four 6* of a single class to do the path? So basically buy hundreds and hundreds of Cav crystals and pray. After about 60 or so I've yet to pull a single 6* and only two good/great 5*, and overall I have a very nice top to my roster. Judging by the looks I'll have put this game down entirely before I have the roster to meet these requirements, well played Kabam, well played.

The 6* gate is just quantity, not class specific. At least not yet.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    To be fair, it's permanent content which these gates help ensure that most, except for the really lucky heavy spenders, will not have the champs to run through this quickly. So it will take quite a bit of time for the many to be able to get through this content making it artificially last longer.