**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Anyone make it to Hyperion in map 5 yet? Just wondering how it went

Simply put cash grab. 4 of us went up against him and each guy lost a champ. Never happens on day one.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

This new map is in rough shape. Even if all of the things that I think are bugs get fixed, it still won't be an enjoyable experience.

Some paths are fine, but some others need a serious adjustment/overhaul.

It's immediately noticeable that this isn't the type of gameplay experience that players will get used to. I've never seen items get burned this fast from such experienced players who have the appropriate counters at 5/65.

If it weren't for people wanting to stick it out until the end of the week to not abandon the other 29 members mid AQ, I think we would have lost some people today. Not just from the alliance, but from the game.

Please take a serious look at all of the feedback everyone is giving about the new nodes and adjust things as quickly as possible.

Great live stream today BG. You might need to make a condensed 10-15 min video hitting the main issues once we go through a day and find all the bugs.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Tunnel vision - anyone else having issues with this node? I did many different combos, such as MLM, LML, parry then heavy, then special

specials also miss too

enemy would also just get random falters, such as when they use a special?? I would do one parry beginning of fight and get falter

this is broken
    Ace_03 said:

Roll this back, take a few months adjusting it and then bring it in. There was no need for a new AQ season, push this back until January of next year, fix the game, have it running right and then focus on this new season, when everything is fixed, then bring it in.

Your greed will end this great thing of ours.

Agreed on so many levels.
    Don’t worry guys. “Working as intended”. Now move along lol
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    edited June 2019
    Tjk602 said:

Tunnel vision - anyone else having issues with this node? I did many different combos, such as MLM, LML, parry then heavy, then special

specials also miss too

enemy would also just get random falters, such as when they use a special?? I would do one parry beginning of fight and get falter

this is broken

Yes tunnel vision is broken. Even get it when I parried.

Honestly, this is probably the worst roll out of an AQ ever. Take action already.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,365 ★★★★★
    Kabam, one thing that I learned from BG’s livestream of the new AQ is that you’re slowly trying to bring in Solo Content into daily content (i.e. AQ, AW), which will make things WORSE, not better. You have a big problem here (as you have noticed) you’re gonna have to fix this ASAP. You’re on the precipice of pressing the self destruct button.
  • https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2X4EYokgk
    Ghost is a good counter for mesmerize and prove youself node.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Anyone make it to Hyperion in map 5 yet? Just wondering how it went

Took him down in one shot with an R5 max sig 5* Magik. Swallowed an SP3 that seemed inevitable. That 20 seconds to wait before any power gain happens is very stressful which is what makes this fight very difficult. The AI should be programmed in a way that Hyperion throws SP1s and SP2s more often than usual, otherwise it's just gonna be a real pain. And this is just Day 1 and the first Hyperion at that.