**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• SaifPhilSaifPhil Posts: 15
    This new updates and less champs in crystals make me wanna QUIT the game.
  • Nice game
  • Impervious99Impervious99 Posts: 16
    Looking for active alliance? Have atleast two 5s or five 4s or BETTER? 

Come join Tribecalledquest!!!
    Open spots.

As leader I'm on DAILY!! so we'll ALWAYS have events!!

All are welcomed. Legends to rookies.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    There is one thing that everyone is not noticing and will cause more than 50% of all players to lose against Thanos!

Unblockable Specials!

This is the first time I have ever seen an AQ boss with this node. Mind you that this is not an enhanced special that can not be blocked where you can evade the first part and block the second part, this is all parts of the special. I have been practicing with the Thanos boss in EQ and the last part of Thanos first special is like Yellow Jackets special which can be very challenging to evade. Timing has to be perfect.

Why does Kabam feel like they constantly need to make the game harder and harder and harder and harder and harder. Do they really think that this is helping them make more money?

Fact of the matter is that people need to stop spending so much to complete content that they can not normally complete as these people have created a monster in Kabam's corporate minds. I understand it is a business to make money but sometimes they go to far. This is why difficulty goes up and rewards do not! Look at the Uncollected EQ for example. 6 months ago it was not too bad to 100% it without having several R5 5* champs. It definitely takes a great deal more to explore it now but the rewards have not changed one bit. More effort for the same rewards.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone that has taken on Act 5.3 and 5.4 just a few days ago and have already completed all but the last two quest without spending a penny. I still have the offer available for the credits daily card. lol

I can already foresee an issue with an AQ boss having unblockable specials for so many alliances. This is not AW.....THIS IS AQ!!!!
  • Chris_118Chris_118 Posts: 28

There is one thing that everyone is not noticing and will cause more than 50% of all players to lose against Thanos!

Unblockable Specials!

This is the first time I have ever seen an AQ boss with this node. Mind you that this is not an enhanced special that can not be blocked where you can evade the first part and block the second part, this is all parts of the special. I have been practicing with the Thanos boss in EQ and the last part of Thanos first special is like Yellow Jackets special which can be very challenging to evade. Timing has to be perfect.

Why does Kabam feel like they constantly need to make the game harder and harder and harder and harder and harder. Do they really think that this is helping them make more money?

Fact of the matter is that people need to stop spending so much to complete content that they can not normally complete as these people have created a monster in Kabam's corporate minds. I understand it is a business to make money but sometimes they go to far. This is why difficulty goes up and rewards do not! Look at the Uncollected EQ for example. 6 months ago it was not too bad to 100% it without having several R5 5* champs. It definitely takes a great deal more to explore it now but the rewards have not changed one bit. More effort for the same rewards.

Keep in mind that this is coming from someone that has taken on Act 5.3 and 5.4 just a few days ago and have already completed all but the last two quest without spending a penny. I still have the offer available for the credits daily card. lol

I can already foresee an issue with an AQ boss having unblockable specials for so many alliances. This is not AW.....THIS IS AQ!!!!

The aq boss will have classic thanos animations, so should be the easy to evade specials.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★

Unblockable Specials!

Og thanos specials. They are incredibly easy to evade unless your just not paying attention lol
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    This is good to know that they are OG Thanos specials.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please give us this image complete node ? I mean i want all the node listed there both old and new
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Hyperion mini bosses with spite is kind of unfair to many.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 said:

Hyperion mini bosses with spite is kind of unfair to many.

Kind of agerd also with pover lock one you make it even unfair
  • Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 45
    Power gain and avoids any continual power lock is much harder than any previous map 5 minis or bosses
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Once you get used to Symbiote and start using them for advantage they replace it with Sentinel and then one you get used to sentinels and start using them for advantage.
    Skill Sentinel- Take hit from last part of sp1 and regeneration because con debuff with will power.
    Science sentinel- Hit them with heavy and regeneration because of petrify etc debuff but beware kerp it low..
    Cosmic sentinel- Get regeneration from armour break debuff from last hit of special one..and likewise they replace them with DROIDS..
    Well played... :wink::wink::wink:
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    Is anyone else being successful at clearing “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” node in new map 7 today? It seems humanly impossible with the variety of champions currently having unstoppable abilities to also deal with the crazy power gain.
    More specifically against The Champion fight on node 28. Are we supposed to just not the bullet and fight with 90% less attack on this one?

Any help would be appreciated.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike please look into cant stop this node is not working as yall envisioned. I used a r5 korg, r4 thing, ans 6* sent(100 stack unstoppable heavy) NONE of them could do damage. Every hit was 100 to 200 while unstoppable. This cannot be what was meant to happen, its day 1 and almost every ally running map 7 has no answer
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Jestress said:

Really displeased with the increase in difficulty, new nodes, etc and the fact that Map 5 and 6 receive no new rewards except T4B and T4CC, which players at that level have little need for. "Saving the big rewards update for later" is great, but I don't think it's right to increase difficulty and not ramp up rewards simultaneously.

This was my first thought.. As always higher difficulty for the same rewards.. I also think hyperion as a mini boss is unfair as is he will drain our items fast im sure..but to add him as a miniboss and leave the rewards exactly the same is a big slap in the face..
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Char said:

Is anyone else being successful at clearing “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” node in new map 7 today? It seems humanly impossible with the variety of champions currently having unstoppable abilities to also deal with the crazy power gain.
    More specifically against The Champion fight on node 28. Are we supposed to just not the bullet and fight with 90% less attack on this one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like Thing together with champion synergy is working ...

• @Kabam Miike please look into cant stop this node is not working as yall envisioned. I used a r5 korg, r4 thing, ans 6* sent(100 stack unstoppable heavy) NONE of them could do damage. Every hit was 100 to 200 while unstoppable. This cannot be what was meant to happen, its day 1 and almost every ally running map 7 has no answer

Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know about this so that they can take a look into this.
  • iKillUx2iKillUx2 Posts: 23
    Willpower is broke or something? Bc I died in shock 30 with CG? I bn running that path forever and I always heal instead of dying from shock with CG @Kabam Miike never received a single hit against cable but shock kill me
  • iKillUx2iKillUx2 Posts: 23

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    @DTMelodicMetal instigating as per usual hahahahaha. For real tho, 9k chat is nonstop right now. 🤨
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    edited June 2019
    Not happy with these new nodes and combinations.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Og vision on prove yourself/mezmerize/stun immune/Unblockable L1 is Ludacris.
    The other prove yourself mezmerize nodes weren't that bad.
    I don't have a decent ranked up champ that has constant true strike and apparently that is the answer.
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    Can @Kabam Miike give us a response about "can't stop, won't stop" node? Rather than just closing all the conversations about it.
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    Stewman said:

Og vision on prove yourself/mezmerize/stun immune/Unblockable L1 is Ludacris.
    The other prove yourself mezmerize nodes weren't that bad.
    I don't have a decent ranked up champ that has constant true strike and apparently that is the answer.

@Stewman want about SG or She hulk. Slow debuff works on mesmerize
  • edited June 2019
    Quake tested. She can deal 33k damage(half) in 2.5min.