Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Member Posts: 18
    Carnage
    Class: Cosmic

This player is very weak compared to the other like punisher 2099, Neubula and other come out after , this charcter is very very bad compared to the other and have no sense to raising using ISO for nothing
    Thanks
  • TRichLLTRichLL Member Posts: 8
    GW Bridge
    Mr Sinister
    Apocalypse
    Sabretooth
  • Tjrb12Tjrb12 Member Posts: 2
    Add in the scarlet spiders (mainly kaine) spiderman 2099 and noir please
  • Tjrb12Tjrb12 Member Posts: 2
    Also add iron-spider you could maybe use the yellow jacket model
  • ScarletW3257899ScarletW3257899 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to request to put in baby groot. Thanx
  • Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Member Posts: 137

Iron Man ( Bleeding Edge )

Class Tech(sorry)

When attacked
    21% to gain an armour up increasing armour by 10%
    Gain upto 5 . Armour up lasts 7 seconds.
    (Max 40% damage reduction)

Special attacks: Stark tech
    Tony unleashes a different facet of his vast arsenal

Arc Powerload: 30% chance to gain 33% power over 3 seconds
    Missile: 40% to incinerate the opponent for 40% of your attack over 3 seconds
    Nanotech virus : 50% chance to heal block the opponent for 10 seconds
    Stun gun : 60% to Paralyse the opponent for 2 seconds
    Taser: 70% to drain 33% of the opponent's max power
    Shock blast: 80% to shock the opponent for 80% of your attack

Signature Ability: Nanotechnology

The chance for all stark tech effects to trigger is increased by a flat 10%

90% chance: armour break reducing enemy armour by 20% lasting 45 seconds
    Stack infinitely.

Passively regenerate 17%of the damage received by critical hits per armour up effect active over 3 seconds.( With 5 armour up buffs it's 85% )

High critical rating,
    Low base damage
    Medium base health
    High critical damage

This version of iron man is one of the best utility champs in the game.
    With a reasonable reliable power drain, and a rare but long heal block, coupled with a chance to instantly gain power, shock, Paralyse and incinerate, he is a jack of all trades.

His armour up effects aren't too flimsy either.

When awakened, he becomes a tank, regenerating almost all critical damage and decreasing non critical damage by a decent amount.

His armour breaks are unlocked once he is awakened. They are weak but last very long and stack. In 45 seconds you should be able to get quite a few armour breaks, greatly boosting your damage.

Iron Man is one of Marvel's most versatile hero's. He should be a utility champ. Hence my above suggestion.

Kabam's current version of iron man is good too but it fails to capture the true essence of iron man.

He deserves to be god tier.

Please feel free to comment. I'm open to replies and suggestions
  • AAFAAF Member Posts: 20
    Please add Spider-Man home made suit from Spider-Man: Homecoming movie.
  • AAFAAF Member Posts: 20
    Please add Shocker, but not similar to Spider-Man: Homecoming Movie (with one shocking gauntlet) maybe you can use some of the Crossbones moves for him...
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Member Posts: 66
    Mystic
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Member Posts: 253
    Mephisto
  • quicksilver1quicksilver1 Member Posts: 6
    Hey please put quicksilver in it I mean come on you put scarlet wich in and not quicksilver what does marval just hate quicksilver *cough* age of ultron *cough* because I really want to play as quicksilver he's my favorite charicter and please add him and it's not just me who wants him in the game it's almost everybody I know that plays it and it would be great if the human torch was in it
    Hey please add quicksilver and if you want a skin for him use xmen apocalypse quicksilver just please put him in the game me and my friends would play it more if he was in it and human torch would be awesome to
    If your worried about how fast he is than make him fight like the flash from injustice and just make his full power the ability to make the other person super slow and he abliterates his aponent.
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    Iron Man ( Bleeding Edge )

Class Tech(sorry)

When attacked
    21% to gain an armour up increasing armour by 10%
    Gain upto 5 . Armour up lasts 7 seconds.
    (Max 40% damage reduction)

Tony unleashes a different facet of his vast arsenal

Arc Powerload: 30% chance to gain 33% power over 3 seconds
    Missile: 40% to incinerate the opponent for 40% of your attack over 3 seconds
    Nanotech virus : 50% chance to heal block the opponent for 10 seconds
    Stun gun : 60% to Paralyse the opponent for 2 seconds
    Taser: 70% to drain 33% of the opponent's max power
    Shock blast: 80% to shock the opponent for 80% of your attack

Signature Ability: Nanotechnology

The chance for all stark tech effects to trigger is increased by a flat 10%

90% chance: armour break reducing enemy armour by 20% lasting 45 seconds
    Stack infinitely.

Passively regenerate 17%of the damage received by critical hits per armour up effect active over 3 seconds.( With 5 armour up buffs it's 85% )

High critical rating,
    Low base damage
    Medium base health
    High critical damage

This version of iron man is one of the best utility champs in the game.
    With a reasonable reliable power drain, and a rare but long heal block, coupled with a chance to instantly gain power, shock, Paralyse and incinerate, he is a jack of all trades.

His armour up effects aren't too flimsy either.

When awakened, he becomes a tank, regenerating almost all critical damage and decreasing non critical damage by a decent amount.

His armour breaks are unlocked once he is awakened. They are weak but last very long and stack. In 45 seconds you should be able to get quite a few armour breaks, greatly boosting your damage.

Iron Man is one of Marvel's most versatile hero's. He should be a utility champ. Hence my above suggestion.

Kabam's current version of iron man is good too but it fails to capture the true essence of iron man.

He deserves to be god tier.

Please feel free to comment. I'm open to replies and suggestions

This is one cool idea,but the name should be iron man(infinity war)probably
  • StonewallStonewall Member Posts: 10
    First off I'd like to thank you Kabam for adding Doc Ock and Green Goblin. Secondly, I am still waiting for marvels first family. I have looked up the rights issues and fully understand that they can be added but it is up to you and Marvel. This being said I would really like to implore you to add them and some of their villains such as Doctor Doom, Mole Man (maybe riding a mile creature) and Annihilus. I saw somewhere an image of Kingpin so that would be great along with Bullseye. Other than that I just want more villains.

Sabertooth
    Lizard
    Shocker
    Sandman (his animations would be sweet :)
    Mysterio
    Mystique
    Quicksilver
    Blob
    Toad (They would make a great Brotherhood of Mutants event)
    Dr. Sinister
    Apocalypse

In case of an inhumans event I would like to have Lockjaw, Medusa, and Maximus the Mad. Triton wouldn't be too bad either

Also hoping the Thor movie event will include Gladiator Hulk a new Thor and a villian from the movie, Hela or the Executioner would be great.

Thanks Kabam. Keep up the good work.
  • StonewallStonewall Member Posts: 10
    A monsters unleashed event with Man Thing, Blade and more would be epic for October

PS. Fing Fang Foom
    Quicksilver deserves a place in the game and it would be cool if you could make him and some skins for him like xmen apocalypse he would be 5 stars and normal quicksilver would be 3 stars and age of ultron would be 4 stars. Because there needs to be some speedsters in the game and who better than the mutant son of magneto quicksilver
    And after him and his skins you could add speed and please add the human torch
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    For me:

1. Sabertooth
    2. Ice Queen (Emma Frost)
    3. Shuma'gorath
    4. Dazzler
    5. Dr. Doom
    6. Adam Warlock
    7. Namor
    8. Captain Mar-vell
    9. Black Heart
    10. Scorpion
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Member Posts: 208
    OMG En Sabah Nur will get wrecked by the soul gem and adam warlock
    So yes, adam warlock with life and power steal and fury
    And these people below

Apocalypse: Mutant
    Adam Warlock: Cosmic
    Silk: Science
    Red She Hulk: Science
    Kraven The Hunter: Skill
    Mysterio: Tech
    Red Skull: Science or Skill
    Uatu the Watcher: Whatever the class of collected is called, But he should only be a character that you find out more story from, like M.O.D.O.K
    Human Torch: Cosmic
    Mr. Fantastic: Cosmic
    Thing: Cosmic
    Invisible Woman: Cosmic
    Doctor Doom: Tech
    Nova: Cosmic
    Kingpin: Skill
    Medusa: Cosmic or Science
    Hulkling: Cosmic
    Wiccan: Mystic
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): Skill
    Crystal: Cosmic or Science
    Gorgon: Cosmic or Science
  • 4fun4fun Member Posts: 58
    SPIDER HAM LOL
    ALL THE WAY WITH SPIDER MONKEY
    GET WRECKED ELDERS OF THE UNIVERSE
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,827 ★★★★★
    I saw someone suggest this villain, and thought "do you know what? Yeah!"

The Blob

Frederick Dukes is the mighty Blob.
    Blob has very high basic health, attack and physical resistance, but due to his incredible laziness and poor attacking skills, he has a very low critical rate and damage.

Signature: Defensive Focus
    Blob learns to focus his abilities to a greater extent: When blocking, Blob has up to an 85% chance to be able to block Unblockable attacks, and his defensive ability accuracy rises by the same amount. Nothing can move The Blob!

Passive:
    Blob has a basic 20% chance to resist the impact effect of a heavy attack (stacks with 'Stand your ground' Mastery). This rises by up to 18% depending how small his opponent is.

Blob's thickened, rubbery skin reduces the likelihood of a Bleed or Armour Break effect triggering by 40%, and reduces the duration and damage of these effects by 40%. When receiving Physical Critical Hits, he reduces the critical damage by 40%.

When attacked:
    20% chance to Resist Physical 560 for 5 seconds.

When attacking:
    Blob gains +10% Attack on all Dash attacks.
    10% chance for Fury, granting +30% Attack for 5 seconds.

S1: 20%* chance​ to be Unblockable
    S2: 33%* chance​ to be Unblockable
    S3: 70% chance to cause Concussion (-60% Ability Accuracy for eight seconds)

* plus 12% if Fury active.

Synergies:
    Colossus - Nemesis (+10% Attack)
    Juggernaut - Unique (Buffs for both champions last +20% longer)
    Wolverine - Enemy (+5% Crit Rating)

Blob isn't complicated to play with, and as well as being a useful villain, would be a kind of fun antidote to the incredibly complicated champions being released recently. Nothing can move The Blob!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Member Posts: 927 ★★★
    Has there ever been an official poll on reskins? I see the OP mentions MANY fans like them, but I very rarely hear them celebrated. I think a big issue is some of them are just complete copies with no change (CM/MM), and others are reskins of characters that many people don't enjoy (Cyclops/Magneto).
    I don't mind stuff like SIM and Cosmic Spidey as much because at least there's a class change or even the IIF and OG vision ones since those are hard to find, but these other ones definitely seemed lazy. I'd rather there just be a uniform swap option for each character since, as stated, most of them have had different outfits. They do not need separate champs for each hairstyle, etc. though.
  • CavalierCavalier Member Posts: 246
    It has been brought up before, and I more or less said the same thing. I don't want many versions of the same hero, but I would like the ability to change the uniform.
  • Revan0607Revan0607 Member Posts: 53
    Shocker, scarlet spider, quicksilver, mysterio, sandman, Adam worlok, sentry, odin, beetle, fantastic 4, black order, zemo, red skull
  • jaylerdjaylerd Member Posts: 113
    Anti-Venom

He would essentially be a reskin of Venom, but rather than gain a new buff every few seconds, he instead mirrors an opposing buff of the opponent.

For example:

Every time your opponent gets an offensive buff, you gain a defensive buff, and vice-versa: for every crit rating, you get physical resist. If they gain evade, you gain a buff limiting their ability accuracy somewhat. If your opponent gains armor, you gain fury. Your buffs expire when theirs do. Not great against champs like Hawkeye, but he's Anti-Venom - he's perfectly equipped to better fight against other symbiotes and get around their stacking buffs. And he would MURDER groot and old man logan during their little temper tantrums.

Alternatively, he could gain one buff for every debuff he experiences. So if he gets weakness, he'll get regen. If he gets degen, he'll get fury. Unlike the above example, this isn't a 1-1 cancellation out of the debuff effect. The buff you get won't automatically negate the debuff you have - if you gained regen with a degen, for instance, you might as well have neither - but rather make you more deadly or less vulnerable in other ways. If you don't hit as hard, you'll heal up a bit or have some extra armor. If you're losing health or have an armor break, you're going to hit very hard.

In short:

option 1: for every buff your opponent gains, you gain a buff that will help to counter it
    option 2: for every debuff you have, you gain a buff that enhances you opposite to how the debuff affects you - when your defenses are weaker, your attacks are more lethal, and when you're attacks are weaker your defenses increase.
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Member Posts: 139
    Sabretooth, anti venom, and thing. They all already have arch enemies in game. Other than that I would say retune and even the playing field of all the champs already in game before bringing more new champs in. Some of the current champs are grossly underrepresented powerwise. For ex. Hulk should be at or near the top of the pile because very few can defeat him single handed. He has no berserker rage in game or healing and hulk heals from everything. When Hulk use to go berserk he was unstoppable. Fix these tech champs or just do away with all but 2 iron man. Hulk should be god tier in science.