Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    Can you please Add victor creed Aka Sabretooth , He is my Favorite Character in the Marvel universe , he is a mutant with Similar powers to wolverine, he also fights wolverine in the comics , he also has a cool costume variotion including classic, jim lee/90s , Weapon x, And Marvel now aka Axis/uncanny Xmen. Please add him it will mean alot to me
  • Options
    MattPart wrote: »
    One of my favorite Marvel characters that may not be super popular but very important to Spider-Man story is Spot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spot_(comics)
    Would you think it would be cool to have him in hame?

Spot is a unique character maybe theres a chance they could add him along with Beetle and Speed demon
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Blade(mystic)
    Signature ability
    When the opponent is bleeding blade has a fixed 9% chance to regenerate 10% of his full health over 6 seconds
    Passive
    His vampire physiology has a 40% chance to shrug off all damaging debuffs, this increases to 50% against cosmic champs and decreases to 30% against science champs. It also will regenerate 10% of his full health when damaged by any special.
    Heavy attack
    A flurry of sword strikes the opponent with precision and causes 15% of your damage in bleed with each connected hit
    Special 1
    With a quick kick to the head and a barrage of bullets blade can bleed the opponent dealing 20% of his damage for each critical hit landed
    Special 2
    With a combo of kicks and punches blade has a 75% chance to stun his opponent for 4 seconds and reduce their power gain by 70% during the stun
    Special 3
    Combining his kicks, punches, sword strikes and bullets blade has a 80% chance to either stun his opponent for 5 seconds with a 100% reduce power gain or deal 30% of his damage in bleed over 10 seconds

• Options
    GODZUKIGODZUKI Posts: 15
    Sabretooth! A classic marvel villain
  • Options
    Zuke77Zuke77 Posts: 2
    We currently have less Skill and Mystic than the other classes so I have a few suggestions for each.

Blade (Skill or Mystic but I think skill makes more sense)
    Dracula (Mystic)
    Taskmaster (Skill)
    Steel Serpent (Mystic)
    Hellstorm (Mystic)
    Satanna (Mystic)
    Bullseye (Skill)
    And
    Baron Zemo (Skill)

These are characters that would make alot of sense for the comming months (specifically Halloween) and characters I would be excited about.
  • Options
    Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    Taskmaster
    Class skill
    Medium attack, medium health, High critical rate, low critical damage

Passive: Combat Master
    Taskmaster analyses his opponent's fight pattern and uses it against them. Apply a concussion on the opponent everytime he successfully baits a special attack. (Block or not get hit or evade) Concussion lasts for 6 seconds and stack infinitely.(80% ability accuracy reduction)

Passive: Precision charge: Next attack is an assured critical hit.Except SP3 of course

When attacked: 5% chance to evade all incoming attacks. Increases by 10% based on lost health. Gain a charge of precision for each full bar of power on a successful evade.(Dexterity counts too)

Well timed blocks: Gain a charge of precision for each full bar of power.

Special 1: 100% attack bleed over 4 seconds
    Special 2: True strike.100% attack rating Bleed
    Special 3: Paralyse for 4 seconds.Bleed 200% attack rating bleed.

Signature Ability: Combat Genius

As blows are traded Taskmaster understands and counters his opponents fighting style. For every hit in the combo meter, Taskmaster's critical damage increases by X% (Same % as star lord)

Taskmaster's Sig. Ability works just like star lords. Instead of element gun, block proficiency and fury, he has bleed and concussion.
    Precision charge allows him strike as many crits as possible to maximize his Sig abilitiy's potential

• Options
    The concussion is applied if you bait the attack
  • Options
    Also let the concussion be passive, He armour breaks bleed immune champs like Elektra does
  • Options
    Sabretooth
    Class: Mutant

High Crit Rate, Low Crit damage, Low Attack, Medium Health

Passive: Sabretooth's healing factor allows him to shrug off damaging debuffs 40% faster
    Passive: Fury
    Sabretooth has a permanent Fury Buff which increases his attack rating by 10%. This Increases to 20% against skill champions and to 30% against bleed immune champions. If nullified it refreshes itself after 15 seconds.

When the opponent activates a special And When activating a special:
    Regenarate Health based on which SP is activated
    4% at SP1
    8% at SP2
    12% at SP3
    Over 4 seconds
    ( Not based on Power)

Critical Hit
    40% chance to bleed the opponent dealing 50% of sabretooth's attack over 5 seconds.
    Chance increses by 10% for every Instance of bleed on the opponent. Caps at 90%

SP 1 : 40% chance for it to leave an open wound when any bleed applied during the attack bleed expires.(Like Punisher's)

SP2 : 60% chance for it to leave an open wound when any bleed applied during the attack bleed expires.(Like Punisher's)

SP 3 :Bleed dealing 100% of Sabretooth's attack over 10 seconds. 80% chance for it to leave an open wound when the bleed expires.

Open Wounds stack.

Signature Ability: Feral
    All attacks : Fixed 18% chance to Gain a Fury Buff for every Instance of bleed on the opponent.
    Fury Buffs last for 6 seconds and increase attack rating by 65%.

Sabretooth's bleeds may seem weak but they last long, increasing his chance to inflict more bleeds.
    When Awakened his Fury Buffs Can Increase his Bleed Damage to insane levels.
    Against Bleed Immune Champions his fury helps him hit harder than usual.

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    1.silver surfer,cosmic
    2.fantastic four , all cosmic
    3.domino , mutant
    4.sabretooth,mutant
    5.appoclyipse, mutant
    6.nick fury,skill
    7.green goblin, science
    8.quicksilver,mutant
    9.jessica jones, skill
    10.emma frost, mutant

If any of these turn into characters thanks heaps

Jessica Jones ain't a skill but a science
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    TKal wrote: »
    1.silver surfer,cosmic
    2.fantastic four , all cosmic
    3.domino , mutant
    4.sabretooth,mutant
    5.appoclyipse, mutant
    6.nick fury,skill
    7.green goblin, science
    8.quicksilver,mutant
    9.jessica jones, skill
    10.emma frost, mutant

If any of these turn into characters thanks heaps

Jessica Jones ain't a skill but a science, ans fantastic four would be mystic not cosmic i guess

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,420 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see this pair in the Contest.

jxsmjs9m3rxm.jpg

There is a series currently filming, set to air next year. My suggestions:

Cloak

Cloak is a Science champion with medium-level damage and resilience, and low critical rate and critical damage.

Hunger - Cloak generates Hunger charges every ten seconds, to a maximum of three. Each charge increases his attack by 20%, but reduces his critical rate by 20% as well. If Cloak suffers any Power drain/burn or Life Steal effect, this also generates a Hunger charge. Any effective Life Steal effect by Cloak removes all of his Hunger charges.

Passive: Energy attacks have a base 3% chance to be harmlessly absorbed into Cloak's dark dimension, increasing by 6% when blocking, and by 3% per Hunger charge. Cloak does not gain any power from energy attacks absorbed in this way, and absorbed attacks have -100% offensive ability accuracy.

Passive: Cloak is a teleporter, and cannot be stuck when dodging back.

Specials: Cloak's Special attacks suffer -20% attack and -20% ability accuracy against demonic or robotic characters.

Special 1: (Whiplash attack) 80% chance to cause Weakness; causing -30% attack for 4 seconds.

Special 2: (Multiple strikes from cloak) has 100% chance to inflict Weakness (-40% Attack for 6 seconds), and a 20% chance per Hunger charge to Power Drain and Life Steal: Drain 15% Power and steal 12% of Special damage per Hunger charge.

Special 3: (A trip through Cloaks dark dimension) 100% chance this causes Weakness (-50%/10 seconds) and Dazes the opponent (-70% ability accuracy for 20 seconds) and has a 30% chance per Hunger charge to Power Drain and Life Steal: Drain 25% Power and steal 20% of Special damage per Hunger charge.

Signature Ability: Cloak gains the ability to steal up to 60% of any Power he drains, with a chance of 30% per Hunger charge. Additionally, his chance to harmlessly absorb energy increases by half.

Dagger

Dagger is a Science champion with Medium damage and critical rate/damage; but low resilience

Passive: Dagger's light energy makes her immune to poison, and grants 60% resistance to degeneration.

Light daggers cause Energy damage.
    Light daggers track their opponent and so are not subject to evasion or dexterity.
    Light daggers gain +20% attack and Ability Accuracy against any demonic characters (currently Hood, Dormammu, Ghost Rider).
    Light daggers have -40% attack and -40% ability accuracy against robotic characters.

Light daggers : Each light dagger will Nullify up to one Fury buff, and remove one Hunger or Pacifism charges (as both are a kind of stored-up Fury).

Heavy attacks: One light dagger, 40% chance to inflict concussion for 4s (-80% ability accuracy).

Specials:
    Special 1: One light dagger, 60% chance to Stun for 2.5s.

Special 2: Three light daggers. 70% chance to Nullify any 'Rage' effect* and any Poison effects in her opponent (for 8s if permanent). 65% chance to Stun opponents for 3s.

Special 3: Five light daggers. 80% chance to Nullify any 'Rage' effect* and any Poison effects in her opponent (nullifying either for 12s if permanent). 80% chance to Stun opponent for 4s.

*Dagger's ability to Nullify 'Rage' applies to the passive/signature abilities of Hulk, Joe Fixit, Agent Venom and Venompool. Less helpfully, her light blasts can sometimes remove the negative impact of poisons such as Liquid Courage from her opponents.

Signature Ability: Dagger's surges of light energy additionally have up to a 70% chance to inflict a Power Burn for 5% power per strike. If a Power Burn occurs alongside a Stun or concussion effect, the duration increases by 50%.

Synergies (both same):
    Unique: Cloak's Hunger causes him only -10% critical rate per charge.
    Unique: Dagger receives +8% Power Gain.
    They both also have 'friend' synergies with Spider-Man, and Classic Daredevil; and 'enemy' with Iron Patriot.

Unique Battle effects:
    If they cross paths in Battlerealm, Dagger is immune to Cloak's Weakness effect, and suffers 25% less damage from his special attacks. Cloak is immune to Dagger's Power Burn effect, and suffers 25% less damage from her light daggers, although they do sate his Hunger.
  • Options
    FR3SH22FR3SH22 Posts: 6
    You guys should add Stan Lee. His weapon could be pencil and then he draws a machine gun or a sword for his specials. He could be the marvel version of green lantern.
  • Options
    I really want to see Wiccan in the contest of champions. That would make the game so cool I seriously won't stop playing.
  • Options
    DavidHokeDavidHoke Posts: 22
    Cavalier wrote: »
    DavidHoke wrote: »
    Wishlist Update:

SKILL: Black Cat, Blade, Boomerang, Bullseye, Corsair, Ka-Zar, Misty Knight, Nick Fury (two versions: 1 based on original comic book appearance & 1 based on MCU), Night Thrasher, Paladin, Rawhide Kid, Shang-Chi, Shanna the She-Devil, Shatterstar, Silver Sable, Viper, Wong

I would think Blade would be Mystic being a vampire, but I can go with Skill.
    Shatterstar on the other hand I have to disagree with you. His mother is Dazzler a Mutant, and he is from the Mojo Universe/Dimension. So I would class him as Mutant or Cosmic.

Blade is half-vampire, but as I've stated one's class should be how they fight. Blade rarely relies on vampiric abilities but on the martial arts he studied.

As for Shatterstar, he has a very complex history and whether or not he's actually a mutant is highly debatable although I would agree he is but, like Namor, only half human-mutant and half whatever the hell Longshot is. We were led to believe that Dazzler and Longshot were his parents but Dazzler lost her child and it was never explained. However, the explanation we did get was that Shatterstar and Longshot are technically both the father of the other due to a time paradox. The Dazzler/Longshot conceiving Shatterstar story turned out to be true although we still never got an explanation for how he came to be when she never gave birth to him (or at least has no recollection of doing so) but rather he just appeared in the Mojoverse and was trained as a gladiatorial warrior that would eventually cross over to the mainstream universe. His genetic information was taken by Arize in the Mojoverse and used as the template for creating Longshot. This means that despite being Longshot's son Shatterstar is also technically his father... I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they came up with this especially considering the 'Benjamin Russell' storyline during 90's X-Force. Anyway, he never actually displayed any type of mutant powers until years later in X-Factor. His other superhuman abilities were stated to be due to being enhanced in the Mojoverse and through severe training in the ring. This is why I would class him as skill over mutant as his fighting prowess and swordsmanship are his main attributes. I don't know how you think the Mojoverse has anything to do with the Cosmic class. They aren't aliens but rather just a different race from an alternate dimension. Many of its inhabitants are actually human and Arize created Longshot to fight for the human rebellion. Because Longshot was created in a lab that's why I had him classed as science and many of the other inhabitants of the Mojoverse are actually people enhanced through scientific means or created by such.
  • Options
    DavidHokeDavidHoke Posts: 22
    Stonewall wrote: »
    I want the fantastic four, more specifically the Thing (who has been my favorite since childhood).This game has been out for years and still has no mention of them or doctor doom. I think it's pretty sad to disappoint many fans by leaving out such a longtime marvel mainstay. It just doesn't seem right them not being here.
    Other than them I feel that this game is really lacking in villains. I would like to see

Sabertooth
    Shocker
    Lizard
    Sandman
    Mystique
    Quicksilver
    Blob
    Toad
    Red Skull
    a Playable Sentinal
    Kingpin
    Scorpion
    Hobgoblin

Please get over petty rights disputes and satisfy fans.

This has nothing to do with disputes as FOX doesn't own the rights to the X-Men and FF for anything other than the movies. This is why we have the X-Men in-game. The reason FF haven't appeared is because Marvel hasn't wanted them to. They probably wouldn't have included the X-Men either if they weren't as profitable. The X-Men films still make a ton of money and have many more projects upcoming in the future and they are also still one of the top selling Marvel comics. The same cannot be said for the FF so Marvel sees no reason to give them further publicity in-game. After all, Marvel Future Fight lacked both the X-Men and FF until recently when the X-Men were introduced. They're too popular that leaving them out would be a financial mistake for Marvel. The same doesn't ring true for the FF, unfortunately because I'd really like to have Doom in the game.
  • Options
    The_SQThe_SQ Posts: 2
    Nova.
  • Options
    GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    O Noooo there is a lot to read I'm lazy I don't want to read all of this
  • Options
    Hey, how about Setry, or the Purple man, Dr. Doom, the Fantastic Four or Daredevil (Shadowland)?
  • Options
    Or the Blob?
  • Options
    Or Doctor Octopus?
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Ok guys this is what I predict

Spot after black widow:Blade/Bullseye/Blackheart
    Spot After Ghost rider:Gladiator Hulk
    Spot after Hawkeye:Hela/Heimdall
    Spot after king groot:Kingpin/Kraven the hunter
    Spot after magneto:Medusa
    Spot before kamala:Mephisto
    Spot after ms marvel:Mister Sinister/Misty Night/Mockingbird
    Spot after Mordo:Mysterio,Namor
    These are my guesses so don't kill me If I missed anything
  • Options
    Bender wrote: »
    6rxvzrq9rmfp.jpg

We know Carnage and Punisher 2099 are coming so that means there are 12 left to come for this year.

Well, it's alphabetical. There's a spot after all the Spider-Man characters, so that'll be the Homecoming version, or 2099 if we're lucky, but I doubt it. Then, in the bottom row, it lines up perfectly with Vulture. Carnage and Punisher 2099 fill some spots. Then, right after Captain Marvel, there's a gap. Captain Britain? A spot before Moon Knight, so I'd guess MODOK. There's two G guys, and I'd say one is probably Green Goblin. There's an L left, which I'd guess is Lizard, since Kabam continues to adore Spidey. A D is up there, so we might finally see Destroyer. No Fantastic Four, sadly, because Invisible Woman isn't able to fit in, same with Thing. The M spots look like Mephisto (YES!), Mr. Sinister, and Mysterio (YES AGAIN!) for 3 of the 4. Anyway, there it is from what I can see.

For the H it could be Hobgoblin, I'm hoping we get shocker or scorpion soon
  • Options
    NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Selene(Mutant and Mystic)
    Enchantress(Mystic)
    Karnilla(Mystic)
    Morgan Le Fay(Mystic)
    Emma Frost(Mutant)
    Lady Deathstrike(Mutant and Tech)
    Deathbird(Cosmic)
    Black Cat(Skill)
    Typhoid Mary(Skill)
    Hela(Cosmic)
    Titania(Science)
    These are some of the women characters
  • Options
    FugitorFugitor Posts: 46
    Guys I'd be ecstatic if the (Marvel Dr Strange 2016 edition) Ancient One came into the Contest!

1 - She projects her target into astral form power locking and degenerating her defenceless opponent.

2 - She draws power from tangential dimensions to grant herself invisibility and regen .

3 - Ancient One manipulates reality to, using the sling ring, teleport Shumagorath and Dormammu into the battlefield to tear apart the opponent. (Weakness, Degenerate, 10% power drain)

Sig - AO draws power from the dark dimension giving a 10- 60% chance to gain 40 % health on what would be the killing blow. The chance increases based on the amount of power the Ancient one has at the time of death.

Passive - Charging for 2 seconds splits AO into her astral form gaining invulnerable for 4 secs. Cool down 12 secs

Heavy Attacks
    These have a 20% chance to fear the opponent preventing them from using heavy attacks

Synergies:
    Teacher: Dr. Strange, Mordo
    Nemesis: Dormammu

!Animation notes!
    She attacks with her tao Mandalas (basic)
    She teleports the fist of Dormammu for her heavy attacks using a sling ring
    She blocks similarly to Mordo and Dormammu.

This would be insaaanely cool

• Options
    Other ideas which I completely agreed with were Pyro , Emma Frost and Hela.
  • Options
    But I think the best idea is Thanos' Black Order: Corvus Glaive, Supergiant, Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf and Ebony Maw
  • Options
    I know we have plenty of new tech champs but I would love to see bleeding edge. It would give the crappy stark tech family ( excluding stark enhanced spidy who is awesome) some love and justify iron man's place in the game.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    How about an updated Thor and Hulk with Ragnarok coming out!

You can make the new Thor all shock damage. Increased damage based on shock charges. Specials can just increase the amount of shock charges or they can wipe them out for big damage or an effect! Awakened can increase the chance for a shock charge or the amount of damage you can do to a shocked opponent.

Updated Hulk should have a permanent fury buff to go in-line with the fact that he never calms down from being sent to another planet (read world war hulk comic series, sooooo good). World War Hulk also has a chance (or maybe 100%) to shrug off a debuff at the cost of a fury charge. Specials can increase fury charges. Awakened ability could increase potency of fury.