**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Souravbose wrote: »
    Spiderman stark enched

Already in here
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    New Character Idea:

Hellcat:

Sig Ability: Martial Training

Hellcat lacerates the opponent, Bleeding them by -X for X secs.
    Additionally, Hellcat jumps all over the battlefield, spying on the opponent's attacks, Decreasing Ability Accuracy by X% for each Block and Evade completed.

Passive:

Hellcat, Trained as a gymnast knows how to turn a bad situation around.

Reducing Ability Accuracy for the opponent by X%

Medium Attacks:

Hellcat Stuns the opponent for X secs and Bleeds the opponent by -X for X secs

Heavy Attack:

Hellcat Dazes the opponent for X secs and gains True Strike for X secs

Special Attack 2:

This attack does something new, Heals X% of lost Health based on the opponent.
    If the opponent is Healing, Steal X% of their health and place Heal Block on the opponent for X secs.
    If the opponent is Not Healing, Drain X% of their current power and convert it into health for Hellcat. This also places a Power Lock on the opponent for X secs.

New Character Idea

Apocalypse:

Sig Ability: Celestial Being

Apocalypse, The world's most powerful mutant after merging with Celestial technology studies the battlefield and reshapes it at will, destroying anything that gets in his way.

This Ability grants Apocalypse X% Increased Health and Attack for X% of the fight.

Passive:

Apocalypse unleashes the Celestial power, placing a Incinerate debuff on the opponent for X secs degrading the opponent's health by X% for X secs.

For the remaining X sec, Stun the opponent.

Heavy:

Apocalypse, When hit, studies the attack in quick time and when he has Accrued one bar of the Horseman buff. Apocalypse summons some Power Spikes from the ground to help the opponent unleash his Special Attack.

Horseman Buff:

This is triggered by hitting the opponent with a Heavy Attack. This buff activates X% of the time.

Critical Hits:

Has a X% chance to nullify all buffs and debuffs and resume the battle with no effects. This activates the Counter buff.

Counter Buff:

Apocalypse, stripped of all buffs and debuffs, resumes the fight with X% Extra Strength for X secs, This also reduces opponent Strength by X% for X secs.

Special Attack 1:

Apocalypse deals out some of his Celestial technology, granting him X Regen over X secs.

Special Attack 2:

This attack automatically generates Extra Power for both opponents, increasing Power by 1 bar.

Special Attack 3:

This Attack instantly drains the opponent's health by X% and Stuns them for X secs..

New Character Idea

Shadowcat

Sig Ability: Physical Phases

When Shadowcat throws the opponent out of phase, Shadowcat starts to rip her opponent to shreds. Lacerating the weaknesses of the opponent by X for every X% of Health they have, this lasts for X secs.

Heavy:

Shadowcat throws a Attack at the opponent which Staggers them for X secs and
    Decreases Ability Accuracy by X% for X secs and Shocks them for -X a sec.

Critical Hits:

When Shadowcat hits the opponent critically, She gains a Fury buff which is stackable to X and lasts for X secs..

These are some of my ideas
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Adding to the list:

1. Nova
    2. Lasher symbiote
    3. Darkhawk
    4. Wendigo
    5. Tigra
  • Bumsy_BumBumsy_Bum Posts: 17
    If you add Dr. Doom, I don't know wether he'd be tech or mystic. If you play Marvel Heroes, Dr. Doom has a power bar for tech powers and magic powers, so I don't know if Doom should be restricted to just technology based powers or sorcery based powers. Maybe he can be the first class-switching champ? Maybe 2 Dooms in 1 month? You never know...
  • Halloween Champions Pack:
    Man-Thing
    Morbious
    Mephisto
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I have the rest of the Fantastic Four here, as well as one more character, totaling to 18 suggested characters so far:

16) Human Torch
    Johnny Storm can light himself on fire, fly, and shoot fire.
    Unique Abilities:
    Human Torch has two combat modes that he can switch by dodging back and blocking for 2 seconds. (There is opportunity for a super awesome animation in this switch.)
    Human:
    Johnny Storm extinguishes him fire and focuses on precise and damaging combat, gaining Precision and Cruelty until he switches combat modes.
    Torch:
    Johnny Storm's flames are unleashed, igniting him and causing every hit to inflict Incinerate.
    Awakened Ability:
    Heat Wave:
    When switching combat modes, Human Torch releases a heat wave that knocks his enemy back and inflicts Incinerate.
    Other status effects:
    Fixed 5% chance to gain Fury

17) The Thing
    Benjamin Grimm is covered in rocks, granting him superhuman strength and resistance.
    Unique Abilities:
    Rock Solid:
    Every time a hit lands for either character throughout the fight, The Thing increases his Block Proficiency by 1%.
    Awakened Ability:
    It's Clobberin' Time!:
    When landing a heavy attack, The Thing gains 3 Fury and 3 Physical Resistance to more efficiently clobber his opponent.
    Other status effects:
    5% chance to gain Cruelty

18) Enchantress
    Sylvie Lushton was given mystical powers by Loki. She is modeled after the original Enchantress, Amora, but has more abilities thanks to Loki. She is enemies with Thor, friends with Loki, and has a champion class of Mystic.
    Unique Abilities:
    Mystic Recovery:
    Enchantress can recover much faster than the average human being. Whenever she has a positive status effect active, Regeneration is also present.
    Awakened Ability:
    Mind Control:
    When an enemy has a status effect, Enchantress's next critical hit Nullifies that effect with a 100% chance.
    Other status effects:
    5% chance to gain Precision when striking the enemy; all special attacks by either champion grant indefinite Energy Resistance

I'll slowly crank out some more characters. PM me if you have any ideas. If I missed or screwed up something, let me know so I can fix or change it. Thanks for reading!
    -CrusherOfDreams

You went into extreme detail there. Real nice effort. All i would say is, next AQ boss should be Apocalypse. He would be God Tier like Dormammu.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    No point, the more we want a champ the weaker it will be.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    His evade change should be 10-15% and his sig should do every 2 hits instead, but overall you got his abilities down
    And then opponents should be able to decrease his evade chance by 5% and 15% on specials
    Confidence is to OP and should be 50-75 cruelty rating on his confidece charges
    Sig ability
    Daze

Quicksilvers speed on his speacials attacks confuses the opponent, reducing attack by 35% and makes all of there heavy medium and light attacks have a 25% percent to miss flat when he uses a special attack, uses a heavy or finishes a 5 hit combo with a swipe attac

This is sig lvl 99 of cours
  • I think we should have Professor X in the contest. No need to discriminate, he has fought in the past. I know he is handicapped but this should be a game of equal opportunity.
  • Adam Warlock
    Silver Surfer
    Omega Red
    Lady Deathstrike
    Onslaught
    Red Skull
  • Darth_SionDarth_Sion Posts: 4
    They should add Mystique, Pyro, Sabretooth, Siniestro, Omega Red, Red Skull, Hobgoblin, Demogoblin, Mysterio, Sandman, Lizard, Bishop.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    9aqc5dsp4yo9.png

WonderMan
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    We need an OP science champ
  • Fantastic 4
    Doctor Doom
    Silver Surfer
    Cloak
    Dagger
    Wonder man
    Grim Reaper
    Mystique
    Quicksilver
    Squirrel Girl
    Firestar
    Emma Frost
    Shadowcat
    Jean Grey
    Nova
    Mantis
    Amadeus Cho
    Black Cat
    Red Skull
    Hercules
    Ares
    Diamondback
    M.O.D.O.K
    Wasp
    Captain Britain
  • Hydra Cap
    Sabertooth
    Adam Warlock
    Crystal (Can Use Lockjaw in her attacks)
    Jessica Jones
    Stan Lee
  • Polaris
    Valkyrie
    (Sorry I keep on posting them before I remember the other ones I want!)
  • Darkhawk
    Apocalypse
  • Jubilee
  • Namor
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Man, I just want professor x, apocalypse and mr. sinister as new champion and magneto buff which he deserve.
  • Let me just say I am happy with the champions in the game, although some of the first ones should be improved a tad. I also think there aren't enough good science champions, with the exception being some of the spider-men. However, one character i've NEVER seen suggested, is the Silver Samurai.

Kenuichio Harada, the first one. I think the Silver Samurai could be a cool champion, we have swordsmen and women but I do not think we have any katanas yet! Adding to that, his katana can be enhanced with his Tachyon field. I think you could turn the Tachyons into a sort of bleed/poison effect. In the comics, the Silver Samurai can cut through almost anything, except adamantium and vibranium. Characters like Black Panther and Wolverine could be immune to his Tachyons, and characters like Ultron or Iron Man could take more from it. Silver Samurai is a super cool character, he would be the first;
    a) Samurai character
    b) Big Hero Six member
    c) Katana-wielding character
    He is also of Japanese descent, so it could add some diversity among the lineup. He can easily be introduced as a side-villain in an event quest, where he could be attempting to defeat someone and the Summoner gets in his way. He would be a mutant of course, and I think that if you did him right, you could make him an amazing champion. I've wanted to suggest him for quite a while, but never had any way to. He is my most wanted and I gladly grind the arena for him, the 3 star arena though, not strong enough for four star. I think plenty of people would like him, he isn't that well known outside of his appearence in the Wolverine, so I think people would be interested in him. His armor is also super-strong, being made of (correct me if im wrong please) adamantium. He could use similar defense buffs as Black Panther or Wolverine. These are just my thoughts, and I would love nothing more for you guys to consider adding him. Thank You!
  • Another character idea I had was Onslaught, the fusion of Proffesor X and Magneto.

I feel as though Onslaught could be tied into Silver Samurai (My Most Wanted!!) via an event quest. Similar to how MODOK and Jessica Jones functioned in their event quests, not playable just talkers, Proffesor X could fill in a role like this because I know it would be hard to make him a playble fighter. This event quest could follow some of the X-Men as they try to separate Charles and Magneto, with Silver Samurai being Onslaught's right hand man. Enough with story, here's my ideas for how Onslaught could work.

Honestly, in my opinion, Onslaught should have been the boss for Act 4: Rebellion, however, Maestro was a nice touch :)
    Onslaught would keep Magneto's basic abilities like magnetize, but would also take psychic abilities from Proffesor X, like a telepathic hit, like Quake's aftershock. In the comics, Onslaught absorbed part of the Phoenix Force, so naturally he should have most of Jean's buffs. I would imagine he would be a hard character to program, which is one of the reasons I feel he should be considered as the boss for Act 6. Onslaught's signature ability would fuse the psychic power of Phoenix with the magnetic powers of Magneto, creating a buff that would not only inflict bleed, but incinerate as well. I do not know too much about Onslaught, so this is all I could scrap up for him. Please consider him for the future, it would make for a fun event quest or boss fight! Thank you!
  • I think silver samurai would be working for onslaught because onslaught is more powerful
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    We need a good counter to Magik. So i'm suggesting Belasco. He's a creature FROM Limbo, so i guess he should be immune to Limbo's effects.
    Apocalypse

Horsemen of the Apocalypse:
    If Apocalypse is chosen as the war boss, he grants four of his mini-bosses certain bonuses: (these are just rough concepts but you get the general idea:)

War -- any offensive ability (fury, +attack, +crit, etc)
    Pestilence -- poison
    Death -- degen and/or enhanced bleed
    Famine -- power drain/lock

Synergies:
    Archangel (if AA is chosen as the Horseman of Death, his bonuses are enhanced)

Abraham Kieros (aka War): if chosen as the Horseman of War, his bonuses are enhanced.

Autumn Rolfson (aka Famine): if chosen as the Horseman of Famine, her bonuses are enhanced.

Plague: if chosen as the Horseman of Pestilence, her bonuses are enhanced.
    Quicksilver

This concept was born out of my frustration with dealing with debuff immune Nightcrawler so I guess a lot of people will pay big bucks for this character:

Signature Ability:
    Enemies have a reduced chance to evade his attacks. The reduced chance equals X-N, (X increases as his sig ability increases, to a maximum of 100%) N = the target's speed. So if the sig ability is at maximum, and the target's speed = 10, the enemy has a 90% reduced chance to evade.

Speed:
    a new stat to be given to all characters. I think this is an interesting concept and would add a lot of depth to the game.

Evade:
    Quicksilver will have an evade that is superior to that of NC and Spider-Man. I am aware that this could cause a lot of frustration to players since NC and Spidey are already so difficult to deal with, so this is my suggestion for balance:
    Quicksilver's damage is reduced further than normal by armor and physical resistance. So basically versus high armor and high physical resistance characters, he deals a very low amount of damage. Another idea is to give characters an "Ambush" ability, which could look like: "the first 5 attacks of this character cannot be evaded by characters without extra-sensory abilities and automatically crit." You could give this ability to "hunter" type characters such as Sabretooth and Kraven.