Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that we are still talking about some changes to rewards, and we currently have some plans but have not finalized them yet.

Off the bat, I want to point out that the T5CC Crystal and 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal are not changing, but we agree that the rewards here now are tailored more for 5-Stars, and players that are 100%ing Act 6 would probably like to grow their 6-Star Roster.

The first completion will still be geared more towards growing/empowering your 5-Star Roster, but 100% Exploration will be geared towards 6-Star Champions.

Thank you for your patience, and your feedback. We'll have more information for you soon.

Good to hear Miike, glad you’re taking our feedback on board.
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2020

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that we are still talking about some changes to rewards, and we currently have some plans but have not finalized them yet.

Off the bat, I want to point out that the T5CC Crystal and 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal are not changing, but we agree that the rewards here now are tailored more for 5-Stars, and players that are 100%ing Act 6 would probably like to grow their 6-Star Roster.

The first completion will still be geared more towards growing/empowering your 5-Star Roster, but 100% Exploration will be geared towards 6-Star Champions.

Thank you for your patience, and your feedback. We'll have more information for you soon.

6-star rank up gem crystal ? Did I miss something ?
  • cityofenochcityofenoch Member Posts: 45

Hey all,

6-star rank up gem crystal ? Did I miss something ?
    My guess is he meant awakening gem crystal.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Great news that you guys are revisiting this @Kabam Miike but I'm not sure where there's a 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal. The only rank up gems in completion and exploration are for 5-Star Champs, was that a typo?:

• H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Hey all,

What do you mean by not changing? As in not being converted into a selector and generic? Or not changing in terms of amounts? Kinda confused here lol. Btw thanks for the update on the situation.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Great to know you’re taking the feedback into consideration
    WHOz_R4GE said:

So basically they confirm the two items that we are saying need to be changed won’t be changed.

Let’s wait and see what they change/ add before reaching a conclusion. I share your initial concern but let’s allow them time to respond which is encouraging to hear.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Member Posts: 239 ★★

WHOz_R4GE said:

So basically they confirm the two items that we are saying need to be changed won’t be changed.

Let’s wait and see what they change/ add before reaching a conclusion. I share your initial concern but let’s allow them time to respond which is encouraging to hear.
    I’m still hopeful, but he all but confirmed they aren’t touching the T5CC gem and random 6 star awakening gem. Any other changes are irrelevant at least in my opinion.

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

I’m still hopeful, but he all but confirmed they aren’t touching the T5CC gem and random 6 star awakening gem. Any other changes are irrelevant at least in my opinion.

I agree. However, it is possible they could add to them. That at least is better. Tho personally, I’d rather get one t5c selector and a grey ag gem then three t5cc or ag crystals. Let’s see what they do to make it more desirable.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Member Posts: 112 ★★

Hey all,

I appreciate that you guys are looking into this but i have to still say that you guys are still not understanding how we feel. If you beat the 6.2.6 Champion boss your skill level and roster has to be top tier and no amount of units will let you push past that not to mention what ever kind of clown fiesta the collector is going to be. If YOU EVEN COMPLETE act6 without using mercs or bots you and your roster are top of the line and you do not care about measly 5 stars and 5 star resources at this point. Don’t get me wrong they’re nice but they aren’t what you are going to hurry up and smash out the content for. Everything for this last chapter should be completely aimed at 6 stars with some small 5 star things thrown in. I’m sorry, but i feel like that’s just what it is currently in this game YOU GUYS created. Know your customers.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Hmmm I didn't realize he said that upon my initial response. I'm going to exercise a wait and see approach because even if the T5CC crystal may not change they may add an additional crystal or selector with 50%. We just don't know yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

He said the 6* Rank-Up Gem.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hmm that is really good to hear however the main concern was the T5CC and awakening gem which isnt being changed(I am assuming you meant awakening instead of rankup). Curious to see how you will improve it.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,704 ★★★★★

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Yes with ain’t in there either so either he made a typos with happened it humanity to made mistake
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Member Posts: 239 ★★

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

I’m fairly certain that was a typo seeing there is no 6 star Rank up gem in the current rewards.

• Jack0312Jack0312 Member Posts: 198 ★★

Hey all,

Thanks @Kabam Miike for the update, I hope we’ll see improvements to the rewards soon !!
    We have a French proverb for this : « il n’y a que les cons qui ne changent pas d’avis » !
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It is good to see they are listening but completion rewards should not be left without at min 50% a t5c. If the plan is to leave completion largely as listed it changes nothing to players like me
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 180

Hey all,

Some people posted rewards of act 4 & 5. Always have been generic rewards and not random rewards. Please reconsider a cat t5cc selector and a generic 6* awakening gem.
  • TipoTipo Member Posts: 113

Hey all,

It’s the randomness that is the biggest issue.
    Pulling a 3rd tech t5c would honestly break me. So many of us have been repeatedly scorned by rng that we expect the worst at this point. Show some compassion please and try to imagine it through our eyes. We despite all the f*ckery in act 6 have hung on hoping it’ll be worth it in the end now reward that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom no need to reply as @Lvernon15 has already covered it. Act 6 exploration doesn't do what act 5 exploration did for your roster. Even without the Abyss this would still be true. At the very least, completion should give a class gem and exploration a generic, completion a t5cc crystal and exploration a class selector. Those two things would at least allow a guaranteed pay off for the effort without breaking the game.

Like I said, 6*s are not where 5*s were at the end of Act 5.
    This is an irrelevant point. 6*s are different from 5*s and don't scale the same way. That doesn't have anything to do with why act 6 rewards are underwhelming compared to act 5. No one is saying act 6 ought to give us max 6*s.
    It was completely relevant. It doesn't matter now anyway. People are getting more. I don't care if they do or not. I was pointing out that the Rewards were scaled properly for where the game is at. Which was correct. Not the same as people WANTING more. That much is up to them.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Member Posts: 48
    If a player complete Act 6.4 and doesn't get a full T5cc crystal then it's a missed opportunity for players who are focus on building their 6* roster, as players that complete Act 6.4 don't needs to focus on 5* champs
  • PitPenguinsPitPenguins Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2020
    If you refuse to give a t5cc selector or generic AG why not give a Nexus crystal for both? That way we can choose from 3 random classes, which would greatly reduce the chance of getting totally screwed by RNG.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

I’m fairly certain that was a typo seeing there is no 6 star Rank up gem in the current rewards.

Yet! 😉
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

If you refuse to give a t5cc selector or generic AG why not give a Nexus crystal for both? That way we can choose from 3 random classes, which would greatly reduce the chance of getting totally screwed by RNG.

I know who I want to rankup already and he's a four houseman. If I can't take that six star to r3 I won't be satisfied, unless they give out 200 generic 6 sig stones for me to max him out.