**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16
    I am talking with respect to kabam how many champion they buffed and buffed champion come to use clossus is good and shehulk and venom and some others but they are minimum in numbers there champion buff is less champion trash is more and Reward kinda .....#

Sounds like you should play a different game.

No buddy you didn't understand .my meaning is more time less than less things no motive to play new stuffs not good
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    All Im seeing here is "give me more stuff" for little to no effort.
    Mauled said:

On the whole, AW isn’t too hard - flow excepted - you find your level and compete at that bracket. The problem with AW is that the rewards are rubbish.

In fairness to Kabam, they do buff champions - Colossus is my favourite champion at the moment. I’d like them to buff them more quickly but you have to respect that these things take time.

I agree a mastery rework would be nice - a Mystic dispersion, suicides and generic page to switch between would be amazing.

There’s no point moaning at the prices/values of their offers, they’re not going to change and frankly there are better things to spend your money on at the moment, especially with the game in its current state.

I agree arena definitely needs a rework - milestones akin to the Sunday arena would be appreciated, as would a 5* basic arena.

In terms of their content release schedule I personally think that they have rushed far too much recently. We don’t need big pieces of end game content every month. Act 7 shouldn’t even being thought of for another 3-4 months as a good 90% of players haven’t completed it, let alone explored it. The real end game players who have the ability/roster/wallet to power through should be appeased by small one shots every month or so like the maze.

Health pools aren’t the issue, it’s node combinations and stupid attack values. I don’t mind a 500k fight as long as I can do more than 10% damage and am not limited to 2 champions who haven’t been released yet.

Kabam making the game take long time realse less content and if this happen they going to loose their company because this game getting boaring ,timeless and only for whales instead in coronavirus situation they are sending trash offers with more money is this good?

All Im seeing here is "give me more stuff" for little to no effort.

No it's not guyz but kabam do this give more effort take less thing.
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19
    A lot of in game content suggestions poster here have been already raised in the past but imo kabam is not doing something about it is because this game is still one of the top if not the top earning netmarble games out there. Are there any other Marvel game that puts out dev created characters? I think only kabam does that. My point is maybe even Marvel acknowledges that this is their most popular game what with the almost dev created characters for MROC.
    Simply what im saying is we can complain, rant or suggest in game content all we want but if this game continous to earn the way that it does, I dont think kabam will be listening anytime soon.
    This game propelled kabam to the top, this game funded MROC. But why does it seem that kabam want to ruin it?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Just out of curiosity how long does it take to buff a champ or rework them, however you put it. Becuase if kabam can release 2 champs every month what's stopping them from releasing 1 champ but reworking/buffing another. There wont be need for a beta because the buff/rework will be treated as sort of a new champ not requiring a beta. I'm not well invested in how these things work but to me it looks like a good idea. Any things to add on?

It's been stated from the Dev team that the timeline takes on average 6 months from announcement to going live. They also revealed that building a new champ from scratch is a lot easier than reworking an older one and that while they would like to be able to divert the resources necessary to rework old Champions on a more consistent basis, they're still under obligation to the higher-ups especially at Marvel who want those tie-in characters from movies to be entered into the game especially when they're supposed to be released in a timely manner to coincide with the films. So while I agree that they're quite a few Championship could benefit from re-work, I also realize that contracts and much bigger obligations are going to be the biggest hurdles.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Everyone is complaining about useless pulls and bad rng. I feel like if you had a selector and could choose any champ you want, the game would actually be worse. What's the fun in that? I want corvus, I got him. I want doom, I got him. I want..... I got him/her. What's the point? They have this selector system in marvel future fight, another netmarble game. It sucks. They give you a 6 star on day one. They give you a R2 on something like day 5. You have a maxed out 6 star(top champ in the game), by the end of a week. The game sucks. It's not fun at all because they give you everything for free.
    My point is, RNG is a good thing. Without it, there would be no fun
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Everyone is complaining about useless pulls and bad rng. I feel like if you had a selector and could choose any champ you want, the game would actually be worse. What's the fun in that? I want corvus, I got him. I want doom, I got him. I want..... I got him/her. What's the point? They have this selector system in marvel future fight, another netmarble game. It sucks. They give you a 6 star on day one. They give you a R2 on something like day 5. You have a maxed out 6 star(top champ in the game), by the end of a week. The game sucks. It's not fun at all because they give you everything for free.

Agerd one that part wil be no fun to just get that and then the next day u hav all what u need where the fun
  • IosifIosif Posts: 28
    It is bad not only for end game players , but also for average players, when you need a certain counter for a fight and you hunt for that chap for 6-7 months it is terrible. If they would’ve made act 7 only 2* and 3* you would’ve had time to build up and rank up your roster. Your roster is rng based but act6 is only restrictive and annoying, due to the fact that is hard to get certain characters. I play for over 3 years and I haven’t pulled blade, void , human torch, and many more not even as a 4*
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

I agree with this, but I feel like the complaints have more to do with Kabam choosing to put rewards out there that nobody wants. Kabam is well aware of the decision to do that as there is plenty of information available to know the champions, or rewards in general, that players do not want on any level. This creates a big disparity between top and bottom rewards.

If two players save up, or play the same piece of content, for a featured crystal and one pulls Dr. Doom and the other pulls Iron Patriot, it will be hard for the latter to not feel slighted. If the same scenario occurred and the second pull was say Morningstar. They still aren't happy, but the sting is diminished by receiving someone mediocre. Another example would be the Red Rift side event currently running. Two players run the same qualifiers and then one gets a Awakening Gem and the other gets 100 6* shards. Just bumping that number 500 shards would lessen the blow to receiving the bottom prize.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

The point is higher content is becoming more champion specific and with such a huge pool of champions, getting that particular champion and exact counters is getting really tough. So getting bad pulls isn't just frustrating it puts a complete stop to your progression altogether, that's why people are complaining about bad pulls.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Iosif said:

It is bad not only for end game players , but also for average players, when you need a certain counter for a fight and you hunt for that chap for 6-7 months it is terrible. If they would’ve made act 7 only 2* and 3* you would’ve had time to build up and rank up your roster. Your roster is rng based but act6 is only restrictive and annoying, due to the fact that is hard to get certain characters. I play for over 3 years and I haven’t pulled blade, void , human torch, and many more not even as a 4*

This type of thing is fine for variants but I absolutely never want to see it in story content
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Just left my alliance after 2.5 years. Hoping it will just be a break to recharge my batteries, but I’m not sure I’m going to be in a rush to get back to the AW/AQ grind anytime soon.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

I agree with a certain thing that yes, you shouldn't be allowed to select the champ you want every time. That's boring. But you should be able to get champs that can be used. What's the point in getting a sig 180 Iron Patriot? He's useless in the game. Can't be used for higher level content at all. If I could get an option to select between a bunch of decent champs who atleast have some decent usage, I'd take that over grinding and getting a bunch of trash week after week.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited May 2020

I tried to watch it but had no idea what it was about, at some point he became a rapper or something idk

What I haven’t seen a lot in this mob mentality is a little criticism towards Seatin.

People don’t like high tier AQ and AW, act 7 and RNG. I am neutral on AQ and AW, I don’t play high level but I do have fun with it. RNG is fine with me but they could make better featured crystals.

But who is opening for thousands of dollars of crystals and making it popular? People watch it and get inspired, why change crystals if it is working and supported by a youtuber who made a professional career out of it.

Act 7 seems to be super hard. When the Abyss came out and Kabam said how long they worked on it and that it was meant to take weeks/months to complete it. Who finished it in hours on his vacation? And everyone laughing, weeks!? months!? Wahahaha

So of course they are making it even harder and the casual player probably never completes it. I cannot handle 18k or 23k attack.

People should also realize that Seatin is like a professional athlete who now doesn’t want to compete on that level anymore, which is okay.

The endgame, act 7 and abyss is something i cannot complete, I am simply not good enough, which is fine, I will move on to another game or wait till maxed 6*

It’s okay if you don’t want to compete on the highest level, just move on to a smaller alliance or different game

Don’t let your quality of life (your real life) get bothered by a game
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on