**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Tickets [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

It's so unnecessary in my opinion. The donation system is the least of the worries when it comes to AQ for a good chunk of the community. Kabam could've addressed so many other issues regarding AQ.

They could've tackled the energy timer issues or the general repetitiveness of AQ, or literally anything else, but no. They have to break the only thing that works fine. Almost nobody cares about the donations.

Well, they are gonna change the map 5 AI to be more aggressive which means they hopefully will be more willing to launch specials, thats something good i guess.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Planc2007 said:

Also does individual people need tickets to join map 6? Or do the tickets all go into a pot for the alliance?

So if map 5 is ran do the people who do the map 5 BG need tickets?

I believe each player has their own stash of tickets. Map five is free
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    @Kabam Miike can you clear how many tickets can be used to open 1 time map6
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    How about making AQ ticket sellable with the same cost ? That way if player get refund by ticket and only map 5 , they could sold those ticket and get their gold back
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    This is just setting us up for bases... Well played kabam
  • How/when does the ticket store (don’t know what to call it) reset?

Is 450 units worth of tickets for 1 week of map 7 accurate?

How can the alliance ensure players have tickets on hand to pay for the week? There is potential for players bad at accounting to leave the other players high and dry for the week.

The price of tickets will reset on the same schedule as the Glory Store!

450 Tickets is the price of 150 Tickets, which is 5 days of Alliance Quests.

It's not really possible to know what each of your members has on hand, but that's why we wanted to make costs more flexible. If you don't have a lot of Loyalty to use, you can use Gold or Battle Chips, etc.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Grimm said:

I get where you're coming from, but when you donate to the Treasury, those resources become solely to open Alliance Quest Maps, and that's what Alliance Tickets.

It would be the same thing that happened if Map 5 became free without the new ticket system.

Come on dude.... you have been here long enough that you cant possibly believe this. But for the sake of argument lets debunk that:

- Alliance treasury existed to fund maps 5-7... which means map 5 was included.... so if an alliance only did 5x5, it would have significant resources on the treasury.... yet, instead of refunding the resources you give them tickets for map 6 and 7 which they cant use... if map 5 became free, the treasury could still be used to fund individual BGs in map 6 or 7, but now part of these tickets are given back to people that wont use them while forcing others to pay for the whole alliance

- The whole point of the new AQ system was to allow different maps for different BGs but now, in this poorly designed system, only the map 6 and 7 players pay full cost while everyone gets the same rewards.... obviously nonsensical

It is not possible that moderators/developers know so little about the game that they dont understand that... one has to ask, why do this???? it could have been easily solved by transforming the alliance treasury into a ticket holder where players donate with the same flexibility you suggested but still sharing the costs and the benefits.

This move will create friction between alliance mates... will reduce the ability of higher players to coexist with lower players in the same alliance...

so we beta test changes to heroes but these decisions are made without any consultation....

If I were you, I would strongly suggest to put a stop to this immediately and go back to the drawing board....
    I'll rephrase this request, keep the intended change of making map 5 free, but don't implement the ticket system yet. And in the event that the ticket system will go on as planned, strongly consider distributing the alliance treasury resources between all the members of the alliance instead of issuing tickets.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Awesome change.

At least players get to choose what resource they want to spend when purchasing tickets.
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152

I get where you're coming from, but when you donate to the Treasury, those resources become solely to open Alliance Quest Maps, and that's what Alliance Tickets.

It would be the same thing that happened if Map 5 became free without the new ticket system.

If map 5 became free without the tickets all players even the map 5 players could still donate to help cover the cost of the map 6 and 7.

Shared cost and shared rewards. In the ticket system shared rewards but not shared cost.