**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    AO8mile said:

@Mauled i have 14 R5 & R2 and i have 4 R5 gem
    4 t5b which i have no use and i have 102 5star champions
    am I still in develop? u tell me

Do you have every 5 star in the game? If not, go acquire them to develop your roster more.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I have never bought a deal and I am doing fine in the game. Developing players should save their units and play the content rather than trying to buy deals.

Kabam needs to make money. This is not a good statement for the future of the game. Though I do think they should use the units they receive from spending on end game content for sure.
  • Options
    AO8mileAO8mile Posts: 89
    @Masterpuff please tell me which champions can I use towards abyss?
    i can name a few ghost 🤔... wait that's it lol
  • Options
    @Worknprogress my in-game name is Arshia Oraji see my profile and can please see your profile so I would know what big means
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Masterpuff please tell me which champions can I use towards abyss?
    i can name a few ghost 🤔... wait that's it lol

@MagnaAngemon_333 @King_Leo321 @JamesBond_007 enlighten this man about how good Claire is for the abyss.
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress my in-game name is Arshia Oraji see my profile and can please see your profile so I would know what big means

His IGN is Work N Progress. He actually has a developed 5 and 6 star roster.
  • Options
    @Edeuink @SwarmOfRavens i have opened like 40 dual class crystals and 3 incursion crystal for nick fury and Aegon result? have got none of them
    3 incursions => 2 new which has torch and nick
    one old one with aegon
    i can show you guys screenshots if you wanted lol
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

• Options
    @Edeuink this guy is not a free to play player lol he has literally like everything
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

AO8mile said:

His IGN is Work N Progress. He actually has a developed 5 and 6 star roster.
    It's right here. I'm not exactly the best example as my roster is far from what even the average thronebreaker'a will look like as I'm obviously far from f2p. There are plenty of other players that don't spend that are much farther along than you though @AO8mile. I've played with quite a few of them
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    The bottom line is, the Offers always contain Tiers. There will most probably be a T5CC component to the Cavalier Offers as well, but it's not reasonable to ask them not to add more for Thronebreaker. As for keeping up with P2P, ain't gonna happen. There's no competition between F2P and P2P. It's impossible to go head-to-head with people that spend.
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Edeuink this guy is not a free to play player lol he has literally like everything

I never said he was free to play. I just stated his username like you asked.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

you can be ftp and have everything, particularly if you are a high aw and aq player.
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

There's nothing wrong with being f2p at all but it also doesn't give you a pass to leapfrog to titles you've yet to build your roster or ability to actually earn
  • Options
    Everyone should play the game how they choose but you don't get to move the goal posts as soon as something pops up that you want but can't have yet
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,417 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Lormif How does it screw thronebreakers? we're not taking anything from them, what i'm saying is thronebreaker is going to have a good offer, give that offer to cavs to, in what world does that take something from thronebreakers lol

You need to grow your roster more. 1.1 million isn't hard if you've maxed most of your star rarities. There's zero chance you are ready to be Thronebreaker. If even if they changed the requirements, there's no chance you could do it either. Why are you so concerned about everyone else's progression anyway? Why not focus on your progression. 100% act 6, see what you get out of that. Open more 5*'s and get the champs you need for an abyss run.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Edeuink @SwarmOfRavens i have opened like 40 dual class crystals and 3 incursion crystal for nick fury and Aegon result? have got none of them
    3 incursions => 2 new which has torch and nick
    one old one with aegon
    i can show you guys screenshots if you wanted lol

You don't need the horsemen to do Abyss. They're plenty of people that have done initial run with alternatives.
    If you can't manage that there's act 6 exploration. You can't claim to have a developed roster if they're so many holes in it
  • Options
    @Worknprogress i beat crossbones with R4 Ultron and R4 Ghost-rider only with units when cavalier came out because although I didn't have right champs it was possible, but thronebreaker seems like impossible for me everyday I step in act6 i have to a path and I'm like man I wish I had aegon or this champion for this path cause without them it's like just stepping on fire
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Mauled i have 14 R5 & R2 and i have 4 R5 gem
    4 t5b which i have no use and i have 102 5star champions
    am I still in develop? u tell me

Yes. You have a baby account compared to those who have the Thronebreaker title.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre i'm stuck on act6 because i don't have some specific champions
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre there is a player with weaker account than me (or was cause now he has R3 and has better prestige but still he has less overall, less R5 and R2 and less champs than me) but he became throne breaker cause like he had right champs though I admit he's skills are better than me but I got suggestions from him and he said like there is impossible for you to go this path with aegon or else it will cost a lot of units for you and you better wait
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress i beat crossbones with R4 Ultron and R4 Ghost-rider only with units when cavalier came out because although I didn't have right champs it was possible, but thronebreaker seems like impossible for me everyday I step in act6 i have to a path and I'm like man I wish I had aegon or this champion for this path cause without them it's like just stepping on fire

That should tell you something
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens I don't have the alternatives! i have everything else though would that work...?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    More interesting, I think, is how Kbm now perceives the split amongst their players. How many titles will get rewards? How many will be grouped together? Is uncollected and cavalier now essentially one thing? Will cavalier be lumped in with throne breaker? Do they make deals for EVERY title forever?
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre there is a player with weaker account than me (or was cause now he has R3 and has better prestige but still he has less overall, less R5 and R2 and less champs than me) but he became throne breaker cause like he had right champs though I admit he's skills are better than me but I got suggestions from him and he said like there is impossible for you to go this path with aegon or else it will cost a lot of units for you and you better wait

Post your 14 rR5's and all 14 R2 6*'s.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@SwarmOfRavens I don't have the alternatives! i have everything else though would that work...?

Post your roster, find it hard to believe you've got 14 r5 and 14 r2 yet can't manage act 6 100% or a single abyss path
This discussion has been closed.