**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

Ebony_Naw said:

peterrr said:

peterrr said:

peterrr said:

thats the point and you are missing it ... i can do abyss and act6 no problem but its on short notice and they screwed me over with that ... there is no time

Thronebreaker title was not announced just keeping cyber weekend deals in mind..... Their might be 100 different things they might have thought of before announcing the TB title......

peterrr said:

Lormif said:

peterrr said:

Ebony_Naw said:

peterrr said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

peterrr said:

@peterrr thats really not true my guy.

I may not be 100% free to play but when I did my first abyss run all the units I had were units I grinded from arena and arena crystals.

I ended up with a science that I used on abom because i have 5* red guardian

I dont see how this is unfair thing for them to do.
    This is not a necessity
    They are not forcing you
    They are urging players to get this asap

im farming for every cyber monday + july offers 2x21K units ... and there is no way i have bonus resources to do abyss

you probably dont care about these offers but i farmed few months and now they created another level of offers wich i can only reach by spending money or forget about cyber monday .... 99% of free to play players cant too its really not doable do get both

its too soon to do cyber monday offers... christmas ? okay i can live with that, but no cyber monday we had 60 days notice ? thats nothing
    How does stopping yourself from actually doing content to get offers even kind of make sense to some of you? You realize actually playing the game is how you're supposed to progress? Not getting deals
    And is he talking about farming 42k units? But no, he can't do abyss. I'm assuming I read that wrong.

That logic is beyond nuts to me. 42k units as a f2p player but unwilling to do content in pursuit of deals. If you spent a portion of that doing abyss and exploring act 6 odds are you’d have thronebreaker and still some left over for the deals.
    I mean, we have to be understanding that incorrectly, right? It's so irrational that it's incomprehensible to me.

If someone values the TB unit deals so much, then use 3k units to complete abyss and wait to see if the t5cc is worth using.
    usually it costs 6K + i dont have aegon + offers are better .... logical enough for ya m8 ?
    While I disagree with your philosophy, I don't think we will come to agree on that.

But perhaps you can humor me by answering this question:

Does it bother you that a tier of offer exists for Cavalier players that is not accessible to Uncollected players? Because I don't really see a difference. Creating separate tiers allows Kabam to offer more resources to cavalier players that would otherwise be considered broken for Uncollected players. And likewise, each tier is offered something not available to lower tiers because it would be deemed inappropriate for the lower tier, but relevant in progressing for an account at the level of the offer. Why, then, would you deem it unfair for Kabam to do the same by partitioning Cavalier and TB offers? It allows them to throw in more t5cc or whatever will be offered, that they would be worried about giving to Cavalier players.

The only difference I can see is that one scenario affects you (and me for now), while the other does not.
    you are missing my point... its on short notice... i cant prepare for abyss + complete act6 and have 21k units in 2 months thats not doable and it puts me behind because they didnt annouce it early
    what does that have to do with anything?
    thats the point and you are missing it ... i can do abyss and act6 no problem but its on short notice and they screwed me over with that ... there is no time
    If you can do it no problem, why haven't you?
    because i dont have enough units for everything? and wasnt buying dual class to get aegon ?
    How long exactly do you think it takes for easy path of Abyss? If 2 months is "short notice", what isn't short notice? How much advance notice should Kabam give you in order to be prepared for a permanent title that has no expiration date? What I'm reading that because you want to spend your units on deals, Kabam should have given you appropriate notice. Not that you could have beaten the content by now and be in a position to have a R3.

Love seeing these excuses as to why it's always Kabams fault for everything.
    try grinding 21k in arenas and then get worse offer very good feeling let me tell ya... if they would annouce it after cyber monday people would have like 7 months or month after july offers its like 4 months ... and if you dont have aegon you have to hate your life to go into abyss maybe thats your case

What do you think is better, 15k units for deals at the TB level or 21k units for deals at the Cavalier level? If you think TB deals will help you out that much more, then cost-reward dictates that it makes sense to push through Abyss and use the t5cc to get TB.
    buying for 15k, get T5CC and buy 1+4k offers from TB offers... thats what looks best to me + i dont have 3 classes worth ranking up so more 6* would be nice
    They are not giving cavs 1 fuill t5cc, they may give frags, but not one full. They may give throne breakers that, but not cavs, but keep justify you trying to screw over the throne breakers because you think youre going to get more, when in actuality they will get less.
This discussion has been closed.