**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

Comments

• Options
    AO8mileAO8mile Posts: 89
    I'm talking about only unit-deals not deals based on real money
    there will be like only 4 deals based on units it would not kill the game if it be the same
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Masterpuff cavs needs T5CC to become Thronebreakers lol, how do u say they don't even need it

If only there was a way to get it in the game besides offers....
  • Options
    @Masterpuff wow there is so much difference between your account and mine, I'm looking forward to do act 6 100% and abyss but with no Aegon, Nick Fury, Torch and so many others it has been literally hell for me to finish these quests, and I'm nowhere near getting thronebreaker at least for few months from now
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

AO8mile said:

@Masterpuff cavs needs T5CC to become Thronebreakers lol, how do u say they don't even need it

If only there was a way to get it in the game besides offers....
    If there was, I think it should be placed in the top story content right now(act 6) and there should be t5cc in the next “of legends” quest released after the labyrinth of legends. Maybe kabam should sprinkle some t5cc into monthly objectives, aw, and aq as well.

Oh wait...
  • Options
    @Lormif Cav title was announced way before of cyberweekend, we're literally like 50days away from cyberweekend and they announced it like what 2 months before cyberweekned? if they told me like 4 months before I would had time to push forward but right now either I'm getting cavs offers or I'm getting nothing and putting my units towards act6 and abyss
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Lormif Cav title was announced way before of cyberweekend, we're literally like 50days away from cyberweekend and they announced it like what 2 months before cyberweekned? if they told me like 4 months before I would had time to push forward but right now either I'm getting cavs offers or I'm getting nothing and putting my units towards act6 and abyss

does not matter when it was announced. You have time to push forward now, if you wanted to, you chose not to. others should not be screwed just because you are well behind them and dont want me to get better things. it is not their fault they pushed ahead and you did not.
  • Options
    @Lormif how do you want to the abyss with no Aegon, nick fury, torch, doom even I don't have corvus or sym supreme and trust me I've been hunting them for months and I had no luck and probably I can't do act6 100%
    I have 50% T5Sience and 30% of Tech and mystic and I can't accure 50% soon from anywhere else
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Lormif how do you want to the abyss with no Aegon, nick fury, torch, doom even I don't have corvus or sym supreme and trust me I've been hunting them for months and I had no luck and probably I can't do act6 100%
    I have 50% T5Sience and 30% of Tech and mystic and I can't accure 50% soon from anywhere else

what does that have to do with you wanting to screw over thronebreakers? You know they are not going to give all the cavs the same deal as they were going to give the thronebreakers, they will jsut give the thronebreakers the lesser rewards, screwing them over.

And there are plenty of videos and even posts on these forums talking about doing this without the horsemen.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    Where to start with this.....
  • Options
    @Pokemaster66 it's still hard if you don't have the right champs and right counters to do it! it's basically RNG which is screwing you, you're looking at you're roster probably having aegon, fury and doom saying it's easy but for the people who don't own those specific champs it's not
    you don't make sense
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Pokemaster66 it's still hard if you don't have the right champs and right counters to do it! it's basically RNG which is screwing you, you're looking at you're roster probably having aegon, fury and doom saying it's easy but for the people who don't own those specific champs it's not
    you don't make sense

they make sense you trying to screw others does not.
  • Options
    @Lormif Yes i watched those videos which have done abyss without horsemen
    I don't have Void, Corvus, Symbiote Supreme and these are only backup options
    The only backup I have is a Morning-Star which is not even awakened
  • Options
    @Lormif How does it screw thronebreakers? we're not taking anything from them, what i'm saying is thronebreaker is going to have a good offer, give that offer to cavs to, in what world does that take something from thronebreakers lol
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Lormif Yes i watched those videos which have done abyss without horsemen
    I don't have Void, Corvus, Symbiote Supreme and these are only backup options
    The only backup I have is a Morning-Star which is not even awakened

then deal with being cav, or you know 100% act 6 which dos not require them. Stop trying to screw others for your shortcoming .
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    The amount of nonsense here is incredible
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Thicco_Mode Imagine if you were going to put T5CC in deals,
    would you put it in cavaliers or Thronebreaker? Thronebreakers doesn't need T5CC as much as Cavaliers need, by separating the offers you PUT The BEST OFFERS IN Thronebreaker and it will absolutely screw 100% cavalier players

Most Cavaliers don’t need T5CC because they’re still developing their 5* rosters. Until you’ve got most of the important bases covered on your 5* roster you don’t need 6*. Sure there’s a lot of cavaliers who have R3 worthy 6*, but until you’re sitting on 20+ R5 you need to flesh out your 5*/6* R2 before you need to consider the next power level
  • Options
    @Worknprogress there are a lot of people like me, I have a big roster I have many Rank 5s, I've been playing for years, I have a high overall stat, and is It my fault that I can not accrue the champs needed to do 100% act 6? no! if thronebreaker like any other title was like after 1 path compeletion of act6 nobody would have this much problem beside that announcing it right before cyber weekend SCREWS lots of players
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress there are a lot of people like me, I have a big roster I have many Rank 5s, I've been playing for years, I have a high overall stat, and is It my fault that I can not accrue the champs needed to do 100% act 6? no! if thronebreaker like any other title was like after 1 path compeletion of act6 nobody would have this much problem beside that announcing it right before cyber weekend SCREWS lots of players

I think you'll find we have slightly different definitions of "big"
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Masterpuff wow there is so much difference between your account and mine, I'm looking forward to do act 6 100% and abyss but with no Aegon, Nick Fury, Torch and so many others it has been literally hell for me to finish these quests, and I'm nowhere near getting thronebreaker at least for few months from now

I did the majority of act 6 without using them.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    AO8mile said:

you don't make sense

If you don’t have the skill/roster to do initial completion of abyss or 100% of act 6 to form a T5CC you don’t deserve to be handed one, it’s a very simple concept.

P.S. There are many people who have done act 6 100% without having one or more of Doom, fury, and aegon. (I personally still don’t have doom or fury to this day.) So before you complain about champs you don’t have, perhaps you should consider making the best of the cards you’re dealt 😊.
This discussion has been closed.