**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale [Merged Threads]

15681011

Comments

  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    In any case, waiting for the most optimal choice is just that, a choice. The requirement is one (1) R3 6*. Not the best of the best. People can wait if they like, but that means foregoing access to everything that comes with the Title.
    Honestly, somewhere along the lines, people forgot how to build and went straight for the God Tiers.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    DNA3000 said:

    EazyE1983 said:

    Anyone else think it’s shameful to have a rank 3 6* as a requirement to be Thronebreaker? I’m right there but you have to spend a lot of money or be in top tier alliance to get a rank 3

    Well, first of all Thronebreaker is the highest progression tier that exists in the game, and its been only a couple months since it was released. Who do you expect such a progression tier to target? The highest progression players, however they got there, are in fact ranking r3s now. Everyone in the target audience for Thronebreaker either have r3s or could rank one up for the title without any difficulty.

    There's nothing shameful about that. If you aren't in that target group yet, but just outside it, you'll get there eventually. T5CC is getting easier to get all the time. Cavalier players who are just getting all the free to play sources of T5CC will almost certainly have their first rank 3 sometime in 2021 if not sooner.

    As to what the Thronebreaker offers will likely contain, I think it is fair to say that the Thronebreaker offers will focus on 6* champions, 6* rank up resources, and that will almost certainly include T5CC or r3 rank up materials of some kind.

    I can also anticipate the complaint. Thronebreakers will be getting the very resource non-Thronebreakers need to become Thronebreaker, namely T5CC. But that's the point. Those resources should be very hard to obtain until you reach a point in the game where you've demonstrated you can earn them and put them to use, whereupon the game's reward system shifts to making it easier to get so you can make more progress. That's how progression games work.
    I have plenty of r3 options but don’t have the right champs to do abyss just yet and can’t do act 6 completion because it’s so grueling and again not the right champs rng to me
    If they make money based offers different due to a r3 6* - that’s gonna rub a lot of people wrong
    It’s money that gives different rewards
    The money value is the same but because someone’s willing to spend to finish abyss they get way better in game rewards
    It’s a way to push people to finish other content (aka spend money) to then get more when spending money
    You aren’t gonna convince anyway you’re correct dude
    I'm sorry but what you just stated, literally supports the argument that you're not ready for thronebreaker then. You dont have to accomplish everything immediately. I didnt jump on the abyss immediately. I studied the paths, the counters, and how to fight with what champs. Then grinded in the arena for months because I know the abyss takes revives. Now im thronebreaker because I put the effort in. You either got to do the same, put the effort in or buy the units to push through it.
    I humbly disagree with you... look let’s be real here skill can only get you so far in this game other then that it’s rng/ luck neither of which I have on my side....I have explored act 6 and got a skill t5cc and I have 0 use for it atm....and I’ve been grinding units for three weeks now for cyber weekend and possibly for my first abyss run if I can’t get a R3 just from the cav offers... I will try and get lucky with the 2 six stars and t5cc but most likely won’t... the thronebreaker title isnt solely tied to putting in effort... I know dudes in my ally and outside of my ally who have only bought stuff and haven’t come close to exploring act 6 or starting abyss yet that have their first r3 before me even tho I’ve done far more content than them... my six star roster is terrible besides Two or three champs one of which needs an awakening(void) it all comes down to six star luck at the end of the day and I have 0 of it atm past 10 all been misses. Nobody can say my roster isn’t developed enough bc I have 24 max five stars and I could have more but I don’t have any I want to rank atm. <<img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/mo/7vv6f3gk0ukz.png" alt="" />
    img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/fu/pqz71fb39wp4.png" alt="" />
    ll t
    You have Squirrel Girl.
    Ya no if I ever was to even consider ranking her I’d need her awakened and sig 150+ and even then I most likely wouldn’t
    Why? What's stopping you?
    The game is a miserable slug if we're sitting around waiting for the "perfect" Rank Ups. This is what happens when God Tier culture becomes tenet. People don't look at anything but the "best". The great irony is, you Rank SOMETHING, then earn more Resources to build more on that. Sitting around waiting for an Aegon is no way to play and actually enjoy the game. I'd Rank her.
    A champ such as squirrel girl won’t help me progress in any way moving forward once act 7 content comes out and she’s not that good in general even at max sig.. I don’t want an aegon... stealthy, Nick, night thrasher if I could get decent sig or killmonger awakened lol I’m not asking for any one specific champ I just want someone that’ll give me use offensively mainly and if they’re a good defender that’s a plus also
    Technically, any 6* can help you in Act 7 with the Global Boost. Of the Skill options you have, she's the better of the two. Bleeds are insane when you work them properly. The reality is anyone who has done everything there is to offer should be able to make use of any Champ.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    In any case, waiting for the most optimal choice is just that, a choice. The requirement is one (1) R3 6*. Not the best of the best. People can wait if they like, but that means foregoing access to everything that comes with the Title.
    Honestly, somewhere along the lines, people forgot how to build and went straight for the God Tiers.

    Dude I’m not asking for the best for the best like I just showed u in my other message... just a good champ that I enjoy playing... well since you’re such an advocate for ranking up sub par champs who r ur r3s atm?
    I don't have any. If I had a T5CC formed, I'd practice what I preach and pick the best of what I have. I wouldn't sit on it indefinitely. The more I Rank, the more I can earn.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,377 ★★★★★
    Sadal said:


    Ok so the way I see it July 4th and cyber deals are equal progression of about 6 months to a year of grinding.... so others should get to skip a 2 years worth of grinding while others who did the grinding only get to skip 1.... no kabam has stated they want balance and it to be fair.... the only way for that with these deals is to lock them to you title level when they drop or allow all players to buy the deals for their title level, the ones they have already achieved and the ones the progress into....

    Yes. That's how pay to win works.

    @Worknprogress has a ton of R3's. He didn't get them from deals, he gets from high level AQ and AW. 100% act 6 gets you 1 T5cc and abyss gives you 3 iirc. That's a possible 4 R3's.

    How about save some of that money and join a high level AQ/aw alliance and actually grind the resources.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    DNA3000 said:

    EazyE1983 said:

    Anyone else think it’s shameful to have a rank 3 6* as a requirement to be Thronebreaker? I’m right there but you have to spend a lot of money or be in top tier alliance to get a rank 3

    Well, first of all Thronebreaker is the highest progression tier that exists in the game, and its been only a couple months since it was released. Who do you expect such a progression tier to target? The highest progression players, however they got there, are in fact ranking r3s now. Everyone in the target audience for Thronebreaker either have r3s or could rank one up for the title without any difficulty.

    There's nothing shameful about that. If you aren't in that target group yet, but just outside it, you'll get there eventually. T5CC is getting easier to get all the time. Cavalier players who are just getting all the free to play sources of T5CC will almost certainly have their first rank 3 sometime in 2021 if not sooner.

    As to what the Thronebreaker offers will likely contain, I think it is fair to say that the Thronebreaker offers will focus on 6* champions, 6* rank up resources, and that will almost certainly include T5CC or r3 rank up materials of some kind.

    I can also anticipate the complaint. Thronebreakers will be getting the very resource non-Thronebreakers need to become Thronebreaker, namely T5CC. But that's the point. Those resources should be very hard to obtain until you reach a point in the game where you've demonstrated you can earn them and put them to use, whereupon the game's reward system shifts to making it easier to get so you can make more progress. That's how progression games work.
    I have plenty of r3 options but don’t have the right champs to do abyss just yet and can’t do act 6 completion because it’s so grueling and again not the right champs rng to me
    If they make money based offers different due to a r3 6* - that’s gonna rub a lot of people wrong
    It’s money that gives different rewards
    The money value is the same but because someone’s willing to spend to finish abyss they get way better in game rewards
    It’s a way to push people to finish other content (aka spend money) to then get more when spending money
    You aren’t gonna convince anyway you’re correct dude
    I'm sorry but what you just stated, literally supports the argument that you're not ready for thronebreaker then. You dont have to accomplish everything immediately. I didnt jump on the abyss immediately. I studied the paths, the counters, and how to fight with what champs. Then grinded in the arena for months because I know the abyss takes revives. Now im thronebreaker because I put the effort in. You either got to do the same, put the effort in or buy the units to push through it.
    I humbly disagree with you... look let’s be real here skill can only get you so far in this game other then that it’s rng/ luck neither of which I have on my side....I have explored act 6 and got a skill t5cc and I have 0 use for it atm....and I’ve been grinding units for three weeks now for cyber weekend and possibly for my first abyss run if I can’t get a R3 just from the cav offers... I will try and get lucky with the 2 six stars and t5cc but most likely won’t... the thronebreaker title isnt solely tied to putting in effort... I know dudes in my ally and outside of my ally who have only bought stuff and haven’t come close to exploring act 6 or starting abyss yet that have their first r3 before me even tho I’ve done far more content than them... my six star roster is terrible besides Two or three champs one of which needs an awakening(void) it all comes down to six star luck at the end of the day and I have 0 of it atm past 10 all been misses. Nobody can say my roster isn’t developed enough bc I have 24 max five stars and I could have more but I don’t have any I want to rank atm. <<img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/mo/7vv6f3gk0ukz.png" alt="" />
    img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/fu/pqz71fb39wp4.png" alt="" />
    ll t
    You have Squirrel Girl.
    Ya no if I ever was to even consider ranking her I’d need her awakened and sig 150+ and even then I most likely wouldn’t
    Why? What's stopping you?
    The game is a miserable slug if we're sitting around waiting for the "perfect" Rank Ups. This is what happens when God Tier culture becomes tenet. People don't look at anything but the "best". The great irony is, you Rank SOMETHING, then earn more Resources to build more on that. Sitting around waiting for an Aegon is no way to play and actually enjoy the game. I'd Rank her.
    A champ such as squirrel girl won’t help me progress in any way moving forward once act 7 content comes out and she’s not that good in general even at max sig.. I don’t want an aegon... stealthy, Nick, night thrasher if I could get decent sig or killmonger awakened lol I’m not asking for any one specific champ I just want someone that’ll give me use offensively mainly and if they’re a good defender that’s a plus also
    Technically, any 6* can help you in Act 7 with the Global Boost. Of the Skill options you have, she's the better of the two. Bleeds are insane when you work them properly. The reality is anyone who has done everything there is to offer should be able to make use of any Champ.
    There’s a difference between making use of and enjoying a champ and either way squirrel girl isn’t that good like I said she’s most effective at high sig and even then is still lacking accept for niche situations like do you bleed and such... where r u at in the game and how many r3s do you have atm?
    So you only enjoy a certain type of Champ. How is that the fault of the requirement? You can't blame the game for how you limit your own game play.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.

    🤦‍♂️ bro you have better six stars overall than I do with ab half the amount of champs I have... see what I mean when I say rng is evil... lol I’m less than a quarter away from a tech t5cc I’d be the happiest man in the world with a. R3 AWAKENED warlock dude... u have two amazing champs awakened and torch and supreme and Elsa who don’t need awakening whatsoever...
    I've had fair luck, for sure. My point was if I didn't, I'd do the best I could with what I had and earn more later.
  • Options

    Sadal said:

    Hey everybody,

    So, we've never commented on this, because it's never been an intended reaction, and I cannot guarantee that it will always be this way, but if you change progression levels, you should receive the next tier of offers. While I can't guarantee it 100%, I am very confident in it.

    Ok this is bull **** then.... I had 3 alliance members in and old alliance who were uncollected buy some cash deals and the unit deals.... the get cavalier and buy those deals too.... and yeah thats great for them and Karam but now they get to double up on the best deals in the game and I'm stuck with one set of deals.... being the highest progression there is.... thats ****.... if you are going to allow them to unlock higher title deals then you need to let those of us at the higher title have access to the lower ones and buy those if we so choose as well as the ones we are currently at
    Soooooooooooooooo....................do what they do then? You actually thank them for contributing to keeping the game running. Who cares what others get. Let them do them and you do you.
    @Demonzfyre Some people dont want to sit and wait on every sale to progress. I qualified for thronebreaker months before it was announced, I had a R3 before the beta leading to the road map was released.

    His point is, if they are able to buy both, intentional or not, those who are above, should be given the option if they choose to, to purchase both too. This benefits kabam (more money) and the players, who want the additional items with the units purchased.

    Also look at it this way, Cavalier buys 3 odins - gets thronebreaker, buys 3 more odins. Thats 18600 units. That is 1550 more units, than a Thronebreaker player can purchase buying every since offer (providing Peter Parker is a 5 purchase limit like previous years). Which means, if they follow what they did on July 4th, with the additional 3k /6k offers. Thronebreakers will be 950 units short of the 3k unit deal, when someone, who has progressed from Cavalier, would have 600 remaining units. Thronebreaker players would have spent $595, where as a cavalier player $600 - that extra $5 is earning them 1550 more units.

    Does that seem fair?

    The question itself is actually unfair, because it poses the question out of the context of how the game works everywhere else. Suppose I ask this question: if someone starts playing the game now, should they be given an opportunity to buy last year's Cyber Weekend offers? Why not? Why are the people who were playing last year given the opportunity to buy 2019's offers and 2020's offers, while the player starting now only has the option to buy 2020's offers. Wouldn't it be more fair if they had the same shot at both offers? And wouldn't that generate more money? Wouldn't that be better for everyone?

    The double dip opportunity is one of timing. Someone who starts playing today has an enormous advantage over someone who starts playing just one week from now. Is that fair? Are those few days that important that it is okay if someone gets access to those deals, even the beginner versions, and someone else doesn't get them until July 4?

    It isn't fair, out of context. But in the scope of this game, where the game changes from one day to the next and opportunities come and go, it isn't considered unfair for an opportunity based on timing to be different for players at different times. We don't consider this unfair in any other circumstance, so there's no reason to treat the Cyber weekend double dip opportunity differently. it isn't unfair, because in this game timing is considered just part of the game. Playing longer has an advantage. Playing every day as opposed to only every so often has an advantage. Deals are time limited and if you aren't logging in at that time, or if you don't have the cash or the units at that specific moment in time, then that opportunity will pass you by. This isn't specifically fair or unfair, it just is.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I am TB and had an r3 before they announced they title. Personally I have very little issue with anyone who uses the cav deals to progress then buys the TB deals, mostly because I have a lot of friends who aren’t TB yet and I’d be happy to see them progress.

    That said, similar to the point above, buying all or many deals at both levels is expensive and most likely anyone willing to spend that much has already spent enough to be TB. The only ones who will truly benefit from buying double deals are the new account big spenders but that’s got to be a small group.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 174 ★★
    They used the exact same message last year about the deals not changing during the weekend. But people could still get cavalier and get those deals too.

    You can’t assume that means that you can or can’t get thronebreaker during the sale. The people saying the message is clear one way or the other are wrong.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.

    🤦‍♂️ bro you have better six stars overall than I do with ab half the amount of champs I have... see what I mean when I say rng is evil... lol I’m less than a quarter away from a tech t5cc I’d be the happiest man in the world with a. R3 AWAKENED warlock dude... u have two amazing champs awakened and torch and supreme and Elsa who don’t need awakening whatsoever...
    I've had fair luck, for sure. My point was if I didn't, I'd do the best I could with what I had and earn more later.
    Also can u tell me ur IGN so I can see what ur account looks like?
    I'm at 1.1 Mil Rating. That's about all I'm going to share. As for your previous comment, that's kind of moot. If you've completed all the content then nothing can help you because you've done it all. You might as well just Rank anything. This idea that a 5* Max is just as good is really not the point. The point is you need an R3 to get the Title. Not forever and ever for every need in the future. TBH, whether you use it or wait is up to you, but you have an option I would consider.
  • Options

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I would be hard pressed to justify taking up Cap WWII.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I would be hard pressed to justify taking up Cap WWII.
    I’d have a bigger issue with r3 Kingpin than Cap WW2 but then 4* WW2 was my first r5 and my workhorse for a long time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I would be hard pressed to justify taking up Cap WWII.
    I'd probably justify it with BP. Lol. Luckily I don't have to, but if it was my only option, I'd consider it. Except Ant-Man. Not much benefit at all, really. Not Unduped.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

    DNA3000 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.
    I would be hard pressed to justify taking up Cap WWII.
    I’d have a bigger issue with r3 Kingpin than Cap WW2 but then 4* WW2 was my first r5 and my workhorse for a long time.
    Kingpin isn't half bad. Unblockable Heavy comes in handy. If you keep an L1 on at all times, then Black ISO adds to Damage. Rage kicks in to eat Debuffs. Decent L2.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Kaloco15 said:

    Just for arguments sake, if you want to pass me your Skill, I'll R3 my Elsa. ;)

    See there... i myself would r3 Elsa dude bc she’s fun to play and enjoyable... even tho she’s not the greatest she’s good enough and rlly fun... see I’m not looking for the best of the best, but elektra or squirrel girl cmon man be realistic.... what does ur six star roster look like can u show pictures of it so I can see
    My response might not sit with you right, but if I wanted Thronebreaker bad enough, the only one I wouldn't R3 is Ant-Man.

    🤦‍♂️ bro you have better six stars overall than I do with ab half the amount of champs I have... see what I mean when I say rng is evil... lol I’m less than a quarter away from a tech t5cc I’d be the happiest man in the world with a. R3 AWAKENED warlock dude... u have two amazing champs awakened and torch and supreme and Elsa who don’t need awakening whatsoever...
    I've had fair luck, for sure. My point was if I didn't, I'd do the best I could with what I had and earn more later.
    Also can u tell me ur IGN so I can see what ur account looks like?
    I'm at 1.1 Mil Rating. That's about all I'm going to share. As for your previous comment, that's kind of moot. If you've completed all the content then nothing can help you because you've done it all. You might as well just Rank anything. This idea that a 5* Max is just as good is really not the point. The point is you need an R3 to get the Title. Not forever and ever for every need in the future. TBH, whether you use it or wait is up to you, but you have an option I would consider.
    First off why won’t u share ur ign that makes no sense... also how do u only have that many six stars and such a low rating I just hit a 900k rating and have twice as many six stars as you?No it isn’t moot... I’m in a high tier war ally and I want good champs for that mainly to help my ally out and climb the brackets even more... and also to prep for the future mainly dude if you don’t have all the content done and you aren’t in a competitive ally ( which I’m only assuming ur not cuz you won’t even tell me ur ign) it’s kinda hard for you to have an opinion one why or what someone should rank... ur speaking for urself constantly and that’s ur opinion based off how u like to play the game and where ur at
    Why are you set on my IGN? I retired for 4 or 5 months some time ago, and really only built the 6* Roster I have after I came back. I had one when I retired. Look, it's up to you who you Rank. It's my personal opinion that people are too selective. Take it for what it's worth.
Sign In or Register to comment.