**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

THE IMPOSSIBLE LEGEND QUEST

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,123 ★★★★★

jerees said:

i was level 20

Wait... you were level 20 two years ago and you are level 35 now? You're doing it wrong.
    Maybe they are a returning, casual player?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,010 Guardian
    Terra said:

jerees said:

i was level 20

Wait... you were level 20 two years ago and you are level 35 now? You're doing it wrong.
    Maybe they are a returning, casual player?
    The game is extremely casual friendly in that regard, you can play at literally any pace. There's no shame in that. But it does point to the notion that a player who gains 15 levels in two years is probably not playing enough to sharpen the kind of skills that content like RoL requires, which makes that content seem far more difficult than it is on a relative basis. Someone playing at that level needs to accept there will be many things in the game that are out of reach for a very long time, or indefinitely. But at that level of play, there's still tons of other things to do: someone playing at that pace is never going to run into a content drought.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    OP what’s the roster looking like? Maybe we can help you beat ROL
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

jerees said:

here

Not a roster issue, a lack of having to do hard content because they got OP champs issue.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I did rol itemless
    Just try to grow ur roster and then u can
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Wow. This thread gave me whiplash.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    jerees said:

YES THE Realm OF LEGENDS

Did it a long time ago with Wolverine 4 stars for all but vision (took OG Thor 4 stars), scarlet witch (took a 4 star poison immune) and Wolverine (took a guillotine to reverse its regen). I had no 6 stars (they didn't existed at the time) and only 2-3 5 stars.

at the times Wolverine allowed me to do it with few revives. Now with all the new champions and the 6 stars you can pretty do it with every body and itemless
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

jerees said:

here

Not a roster issue, a lack of having to do hard content because they got OP champs issue.
    The

Too bad, cause the right champs for it are there
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I thought he was talking about the legendary Difficulty and then i thought he was talking about a legend run, but now i realize he was talking about ROL really!!!!!
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    maybe the funniest thing ive read all day, Ive had a bad week, but this has cheered me up.
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    I think OP is either just not great at the game, so I'd suggest you try to practice, or .....yeah I got nothing man I literally did LoL with my 4/55 Aegon with only 5 revives so I don't know what you're on about with RoL
  • Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    thanks for the feed back
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Potion farming.
  • Options
    War_Bird said:

Just looked into his last posts... THIS DUDE LITERALLY HAS A 6* & THINK ROL IS UNBEATABLE.

He has to simply be trollin.

before i got the 6* and some of the 5* i could not do it and even looking at it now i did not do it because there power level but i will try to beat it
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    jerees said:

jerees said:

you say you can do it but 6* champs can never get as high as the enemy and the rewords are bad i could get three 4* in less than a week

You dont need 6*s. Just 3*s.

yes you could do it if you time all your attacks and not get hit but if you slip up once than you are dead
    Is this your first day in the game, then please check some YouTube videos. People did this with 3 star champions when it came out and your are complaining it as impossible.
  • Options
    Rbk19 said:

jerees said:

jerees said:

you say you can do it but 6* champs can never get as high as the enemy and the rewords are bad i could get three 4* in less than a week

You dont need 6*s. Just 3*s.

yes you could do it if you time all your attacks and not get hit but if you slip up once than you are dead
    Is this your first day in the game, then please check some YouTube videos. People did this with 3 star champions when it came out and your are complaining it as impossible.
    i have bin playing for 3 years i tried to do years ago but failed and i just never tried again because i thou because of there power scour that it was impossible but i will tried again but i am in a alliance war so i will have to wait
  • Options
    well i want to make it clear that when i first tried this i did not do well and there power level is so high that i thought it was not possible but now i will do it again
  • Options

jerees said:

i was level 20

i took like a 1 year break but i started to play more like 4 mouth ago when i took that break i only had goldpool for a 5* but i have been doing better that is why i have all the 5* / 6* now. i got golpool then silver surfer, elektra and then modok in that order
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Do u use masteries? Show me ur mastery setup. And yeah PI doesn't matter. If his PI is 75000 and ur PI is 5000, it doesn't mean u can't beat him.

• Options
    sorry i can not show you my monasteries right now i would have to go home for that so i will get that to you later but i have my parry max and a couple others
  • Options
    thanks to everyone for your help if there is anything else that i need to know please tell me
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Just take your time. There is no rush. I don’t think I finished RoL until I had maxed 4 stars. You may be jumping ahead of where you are ready to be. Is perm content so just take your time at it. No need to be done right away. I literally only finished LoL once I got aegon about 7 months ago as it wasn’t worth the time and energy for me to do it before
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    You’re obviously not ready for RoL. God knows how you got a 6* at lv35 but I would actually suggest not playing with her while you’re working through the story mode - at least until late Act 4 - because you’re not going to need to develop your understanding of the mechanics with a champion so much stronger than your content. This, more than anything is likely why you’ve ran into a problem with RoL.

You’re simply not good at the game because your mistakes were never punished because you have a 6* where you can do the content with a 3*.

It sounds brutal but RoL is simply about keeping a combo. I run through RoL casually most days to get the potions for Abyss exploration, mechanically it’s not hard once you get good.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    This is hilarious.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

You’re obviously not ready for RoL. God knows how you got a 6* at lv35 but I would actually suggest not playing with her while you’re working through the story mode - at least until late Act 4 - because you’re not going to need to develop your understanding of the mechanics with a champion so much stronger than your content. This, more than anything is likely why you’ve ran into a problem with RoL.

You’re simply not good at the game because your mistakes were never punished because you have a 6* where you can do the content with a 3*.

It sounds brutal but RoL is simply about keeping a combo. I run through RoL casually most days to get the potions for Abyss exploration, mechanically it’s not hard once you get good.

dude i am at chap 4 section 2 quest 3
This discussion has been closed.