**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Passing up 10% t5cc side objective this month *shrugs* “oh well I guess haha”....anyone else?

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
One of the worst objectives has made a return haha, and Im still at place where I am choosing not to rank up 4* because I cant use 4* as AW def placement, not taking them in AQ, or Act 7 (even though I 100% it already lol)
I mean it’s unfortunate that this objective couldn’t be a selector at least, because with the difficulty, its still just does not feel rewarding for the effort put into the objective, also with the new buffs for cav quests, it also feels a bit more tedious than it did before(imo, some of y’all could think otherwise and thats fine haha)

Idk like I said for the objectives involving a team of 4* or below for the EQ, they should be selectors, for others that just say “beat legendary side quest 20-30” times should be the crystal 🤷🏽🤷🏽....maybe next month haha

Anyone else gonna be skipping this objective or gonna be pushing for it?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty alright.

Brought Yondu in for the Tech one.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

i like it - it makes the event quest more fun since it's far too easy normally - 4* restriction actually makes you plan and think which is nice.

For a wider roster of r4-r5 4* yeah I could see that, I have 30 that are mixed with r4-r5 4 star champs, so Im kind just like “ehhhh this objective isn’t for me this time” haha
    HI_guys said:

I actually like the 4* challenge. Much better than last months grindy one

For the last 4* objective we had Id agree, the old cav class buff made it manageable, for the new one Id need to rank up champs I have at r1 lol
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Yup, I barely have any 4*s ranked up cause Kabam won't let me use them in Act 6. Now they suddenly want me to use 4*s? I don't even think my 4* roster could do it without excessive item use. And I can't afford to take them up at this point because I never have enough iso.

Same situation haha, I could try to do it, but have a feeling Id need to use resources I dont wanna use just for a 10% crystal haha
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Might do it. Been bored with content lately and don’t wanna grind abyss
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    They need to give us rank up gems for 4*’s. Nobody’s going to rank anything less than a 5*
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Personally I've never sworn off Ranking anything. Always something to work on towards Level-Up, S.A., or overall progress.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Personally I've never sworn off Ranking anything. Always something to work on towards Level-Up, S.A., or overall progress.

4* from epoch gonna come in handy now
    Not really. I have no shortage. Lol.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Change this to 10 sigs per level and it’s more motivating but so no way it’s worth the effort