**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Lol you guys are all haters on quake users. This is also coming from someone who doesn’t quake. If it can be quake then let it. If you can quake, good for you. If you can’t then stop hating and asking for things to be unquakeable.

I don't really hate the champ. I recently learned the dex heavy method too. Pure heavy is too much for my current device since my inputs are not registering fast enough. I think she is a cheat code in the game.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

So I can complete path 1 (6 fights) and walk away with 15,000 shards, 2 rankup gems, and 12 t2a. Yes, please.

Not quite. If you can only complete the first section and the boss, you'll get the completion rewards, and NOT the first chest:

1x 6-Star Rank 1->2 Rank Up Gem Crystal
    4x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
    5000x 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    250,000 Gold

To get the items from the first chest, you'll need to complete the second section.
    Can we get a confirmation about if only 6s allowed to enter?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

So I can complete path 1 (6 fights) and walk away with 15,000 shards, 2 rankup gems, and 12 t2a. Yes, please.

No, if you take the boss portal after sec 1 you'll only get completion rewards as the chest it at the portal to go to sec 2
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Not quite. If you can only complete the first section and the boss, you'll get the completion rewards, and NOT the first chest:

250,000 Gold

To get the items from the first chest, you'll need to complete the second section.
    Why did you skip my questions about 5 star use? Are you hiding something?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    "I'm like.. 90% excited and 10% scared. Or.. is it, 90% scared and 10% excited?"
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

TyEdge said:

250,000 Gold

Why did you skip my questions about 5 star use? Are you hiding something?
    I seriously hope not. 5* block all but excludes me from doing it. My 6* roster isn't nearly diverse enough since rng hates me. 5* on the other hand I have at least 40 R5s to choose from opening up the toolbox for whatever lies ahead. I think a 6* only gate wouldn't go over too well.
    I think you'll have a hard time then. They said this is made for people with lots of R3 champions.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    if you guys simply read there was ZERO mention of any kind of champion gates. there will be none. Kabam may pull some shenanigans sometimes but they do tell you up front when things are gated or there are any specific requirements to anticipate. (ie Variants etc)

if you guys simply read there was ZERO mention of any kind of champion gates. there will be none. Kabam may pull some shenanigans sometimes but they do tell you up front when things are gated or there are any specific requirements to anticipate. (ie Variants etc)

Something for 6 r3s should be gated towards 6 r3 or why make it for a specific rank if no one will use them still

Bendy said:

Something for 6 r3s should be gated towards 6 r3 or why make it for a specific rank if no one will use them still
    so you're assuming that every Thronebreaker has at least 5 Rank 3 champions to even field a complete team for the challenge?

Thronebreaker is the only requirement as such only 1 6* R3 is necessary to attempt it. putting a gate of only 6* R3 champs can enter is development ignorance lol
    On dev diaries it for players that have a lot so say the top of the top doesnt exactly be meant for ones that dont have 5 r3s but with dev diaries it would be exactly that of those that dont use there r3s since they have 20+ and no where to use them thats why asking as if isnt gonna be for r3s then might as well be for cavs
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    can’t wait to do this day one
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

so you're assuming that every Thronebreaker has at least 5 Rank 3 champions to even field a complete team for the challenge?

Thronebreaker is the only requirement as such only 1 6* R3 is necessary to attempt it. putting a gate of only 6* R3 champs can enter is development ignorance lol
    On dev diaries it for players that have a lot so say the top of the top doesnt exactly be meant for ones that dont have 5 r3s but with dev diaries it would be exactly that of those that dont use there r3s since they have 20+ and no where to use them thats why asking as if isnt gonna be for r3s then might as well be for cavs
    if it's for summoners with 20 6* Ranks 3s then they can have the Gauntlet lol ... like Cuban would say ... I'M OUT. lol

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

if it's for summoners with 20 6* Ranks 3s then they can have the Gauntlet lol ... like Cuban would say ... I'M OUT. lol
    Its why asking kabam to confirm as the dev dairy says for 6 r3 but this post doesnt specify if going 6 r3 u get me right as if they want us to test 6 r3 it needs to be gated to that as it be odd if for this on dev dairy saying those with a couple of untested r3 6s but if u can use 5s them 6 r3s still probs be left out for a few that dont have like many 6 r3 as could run with quake
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Cavalier difficulty just requires the Cav title. Doesn't mean that all Cav players can automatically complete Cav difficulty.

Being Thronebreaker doesn't mean you're going easily going through this. They may have had the gate at just the TB title but they meant for this content to be for 6* R3's.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m not saying I know but I think r5s will be able to complete it. I’m sure we will see someone on YouTube doing it with a 4 star lol.

I don’t expect it to be a a walk in the park for a r5 but I think it’ll be doable for them. I have 9 rank 3s (I think). But I’d still take a few of my rank 5s over them because they are higher sig or awakened. If it can’t be done with r5s I won’t complain and just push through with my stash (hopefully lol) with my r3s
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    I have 2 more chapters in 7.2 to explore the I would of 100% everything in game. But I think this challenge is out of my reach right now
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Will it be available to cavaliers?
    If it's temporary, it should be.......i mean like please...i wanna see and fight those big opponents too. :(
    Laksh1995 said:

If it's temporary, it should be.......i mean like please...i wanna see and fight those big opponents too. :(

No.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    This. Looks. Sick. I am so happy they focused on nodes and not huge healthpools. As for the disclaimer at the end... I think imma go in anyways B)
    Laksh1995 said:

Laksh1995 said:

No.
    Can you give me your acc. To play it?
    No x2

lol
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Laksh1995 said:

Laksh1995 said:

No.
    What. Also, why on earth would it be available to cavalier players when they said it's only available to TB players...
    DawsMan said:

Laksh1995 said:

Laksh1995 said:

No.
    What. Also, why on earth would it be available to cavalier players when they said it's only available to TB players...
    I can't r3 my current 6* champs(they are as powerful as jane foster with some ok ones) and those good i don't have the catalyst for them but i have done 6.4 that's why.......

Laksh1995 said:

Laksh1995 said:

No.
    No x2

lol
    Ok :')