**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Month’s Buffs!! [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I'm kinda scared that they're gonna pull a Hood situation with Ronin. He just needs a numbers upgrade with a tiny little bit more utility, like Angela. Maybe switching into Guard Stance purifies all active Debuffs instead of just one.

I think Hood got a moderate update though, Ronin is probably getting a tune up
  • Options

Lol another thing I just realized: Now that Ronin is getting buffed there's a good chance he's gonna be better than Elsa :D

Already is.
    I would say they are equal, imo he doesn't have enough utility
  • Options

But Ronin? Really? Did they mean Ronan?

Lol that would be funny... they need to create an entire new buff because of autocorrect
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Awesome!

Slightly disappointed no love for Tech, but these are all awesome!

Yeah it is kinda weird the amount of love mutant and skill get
    They honestly need to give some more buffs to mystic and tech. Also cosmic.
    That is indeed the 3 classes i think should be focused on aswell. And release hype as 6* already
    Yeah. Like skill has gotten what 5 buffs since they started this new monthly buff system. Tech got 1. Mystic got 1. And cosmic got 2(kinda). In total I think mystic only has gotten only 2 champion to get buffs ever being magik and ebony maw. Thats like 3 or 4 less then the next lowest class.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

I can get Bishop and Diablo,

🦏, Cyclops (Xavier) and Ronan is like "trophy" champ status at 4-Star level, so it is a real surprise to see them buffed.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I imagine Ronin will be Nova level buff.

He doesnt need one though.
    @Masterpuff I think it’ll just be a Value Update for him. Moderate for Bishop, and an Overhaul for Diablo. I wouldn’t worry too much but yeah he doesn’t need it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I can get Bishop and Diablo,

🦏, Cyclops (Xavier) and Ronan is like "trophy" champ status at 4-Star level, so it is a real surprise to see them buffed.
    Ronan is available as a 5* so he isn’t any more rare than the next guy. Even so if they ever do buff him the only thing that I would change is armor break on heavy even if they don’t have armor and then a bit more damage.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    2 champs need tune ups and one doesn’t even need any updates. If diablo gets a tune up like mole god he could he pretty good, and bishop just needs to be a bit more practical. Ronin is already a beast.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Why are we saying Diablo is an overhaul when bishop is a champ with the oldest kit? Diablo has the damage, he needs his persistant charge mechanic looked at. Bishop has the worst damage, specifically crit rate. I have thrown sp2 with 30 prowess and not even got 20k damage because nothing crits.
  • Options

Why do they keep on buffing up the newer champs, Can't Kabam focus on buffing the older champs like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, or Ant-Man.
    I understand why some people want Diablo to be buffed, but Bishop is already buffed enough. Instead of Bishop, maybe buff-up Cable?

Cable is never getting buffed without getting nerfed through his synergy
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    My last 6* was Ronin and my last 5* was Diablo so I’m excited. I first pulled 5* Diablo from a Grandmaster crystal at his release. I was so excited (like a .09% chance or something) then I played him... he’s been sitting on the bench since then. Really hope they rethink his kit. His animations are amazing but he’s tedious to play. Can’t wait to see the rework.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    This makes me happy. I just pulled 6* Diablo, and my 6* Maw... well, didn't turn out how I'd hoped.

Here's hoping he gets a good buff. Ronin too, as his animations are cool, I just don't fine his playstyle worth the extra effort and risk.
  • Options
    @Pulyaman said:

Why are we saying Diablo is an overhaul when bishop is a champ with the oldest kit? Diablo has the damage, he needs his persistant charge mechanic looked at. Bishop has the worst damage, specifically crit rate. I have thrown sp2 with 30 prowess and not even got 20k damage because nothing crits.

Huh? What rank and pictures please? My r1 5* Bishop with synergies hit about a 13k sp2 without critting