**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

18910111214»

Comments

• Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22

So I got 1 40% revive and 1 lvl5 health for the bugged DPX as compensation. Anyone got better?

I got 2 revives and 4 health potions lol

• bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    I just did completion as rewards are ok for completion. I won't go for exploration as exploration rewards are not good enough for amount of time I need to put. This is the only variant after variant 1, I am not planning to explore. I got 2 revives and 4 health portion too :smiley: although I lost more fighting venom pool
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Unless you’re a you tuber or end game player with nothing else to use your energy on you should NEVER rush into new content. V8 just demonstrates this clearly.
  • Anybody having issues with Lifecycle on the first boss.? Really frustrating. Cant kill him with sp3 when shield is clearly down…. Happens a few times now.

I haven’t had issues with the lifecycle at all and I’ve took the very first quest boss fight down 3 times with no problems besides the usual parry and dex making everything worse
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm playing through exploration right now and man this content freaking sucks. Why are there no real boosts for the #Mercenary champions? This whole thing just feels lazy
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

I'm playing through exploration right now and man this content freaking sucks. Why are there no real boosts for the #Mercenary champions? This whole thing just feels lazy

Yeah the quest is trash. So much power gain nodes. Such high block damage. Kabam took a step forward with act 7.1 and 7.2, a step back with 7.3 and a leap over the Grand Canyon with this trash of a variant lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Yeah the quest is trash. So much power gain nodes. Such high block damage. Kabam took a step forward with act 7.1 and 7.2, a step back with 7.3 and a leap over the Grand Canyon with this trash of a variant lol
    Bruh, don't even get me started on the damn block damage. It's such a pain, especially since I'm primarily using a 6r1 Domino and a 4/55 Masacre for a lot of fights. It's not so bad when I'm using my 6r2 Platpool or Nebs or 6r3 WeaponX, but so many of the fights are such BS that it's easier to just Domino it.
    On a positive note, this Variant made me realize how much I love playing Masacre. I'm dying to get and rank up a six star one.
  • KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    Is anyone having issues with Venompool Boss in the last quest?? He is getting a crazy power gain buff when he is not meant to and sometimes gets debuffs and sometimes doesn't and doesn't trigger Snack charge either. Very Bizzarre
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Kilohm said:

Is anyone having issues with Venompool Boss in the last quest?? He is getting a crazy power gain buff when he is not meant to and sometimes gets debuffs and sometimes doesn't and doesn't trigger Snack charge either. Very Bizzarre

If you read his abilities it states he gets a power gain buff if you interrupt his SP2.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Kilohm said:

As said before sp2 don't interrupt it or his power gain starts getting out of control. Bait sp1 or let him do his full moonwalk before attacking again.

Ability reduction can override the node. I had Domino successfully parry stun and sp2 bleed applied as well throughout the fight. Mascre while in assassin range was placing incenerate on vp as well. Cool and not as can't feed snack charges like that.
  • RookM1RookM1 Posts: 47
    Errang said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Rewards are weak for state of game

This isn't endgame content anymore either. If you're looking for T6B and T3A, ask Carina for a new Challenge!
    I’d very much like to understand what passes for “end game content” now… I personally find Abyss easier than this variant.
    Totally agree, when I first saw that post from Kabam I was pretty excited for V8…engaging content, not overly difficult, some fun cheese nodes and lanes, and materials for some fun 5star rank ups…instead this feels like Act6 garbage:(
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I didn't mind this variant but it was in no way cav difficulty.

I didn't mind it because I have domino and mascre as r3 6 same as rhulk but he was just syn. If you have multiple r3 6 odds are you aren’t cav.

I tried using other champs ie my Gwenpool and bwdo, but they just weren't getting the job done.

It all came down to me as a mascre show (who by the way is broken in this with that regen) with domino parry heavy for the stupid power gain stuff like that punisher lane in 2.1.

For people in my situation it was a win but for the target audience it is a failure.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Bwdo breeze through the entire event, add nf and Quake to make her even better, venompool boss included
  • GymRatMarcoGymRatMarco Posts: 8
    The rewards were absolutely terrible for all the effort I put in to fully explore it. Just awful.
  • radarz99NFFCradarz99NFFC Posts: 5

ChriissR said:

These rewards are awful, this is 2018 rewards lol... It's not about being end game content, it's about pushing rewards that fit the present. 5* champs are falling behind, start handing out more 6* shards to expand rosters.

It's this, 100% this. Rewards should continue to scale with each new release, especially for permanent content.
    i want to agree but then players will expect more and more rewards and then 6 star value will go down. The rewards need a buff badly but handing out more 6 star shards is not the way to go.