Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

Comments

• SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Member Posts: 32
    Not too bad. 2 team revives and im a rubbish player. Bwdo was best
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    Why 1* deadpool is better than him ? Kabam balance deadpools in variant plz 😘🍑

• amarc21amarc21 Member Posts: 3
    Why is Variant 8 still giving Rank Up Gems for champs until 2017? I'm slowly running out of champs or I don't need such old champs anymore. apart from that, rank 4 is almost too unusable for most content. shouldn't they at least also apply to all champs?
  • GercasGercas Member Posts: 101 ★★
    With the attack values, one mistake you get practically dead. This remind me pre nerf act 6
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,937 ★★★★★
    There is another bug, where the red deadpooloid is able to purify debuffs,

Nowhere does it state on his abilities that he is able to do that
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 666 ★★★
    Rewards aren’t even decent anyway. Glad that I passed on this broken content .
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★

That. Looks like they copy pasted the adaptoid or smt and forgot to remove some abilities
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Mutants specials are insta KO
  • RotellyRotelly Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    For not being endgame content it sure requires some niche attackers and strategy to clear this content….
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Member Posts: 661 ★★★

Anybody having issues with Lifecycle on the first boss.? Really frustrating. Cant kill him with sp3 when shield is clearly down…. Happens a few times now.

He has life cycle and a nick fury type regen. It's his sig ability. That could be your problem. Way I read it once per fight, so I would assume that means every time you die he gets it again.

This could be your problem, I personally 100 his map no bugs noticed by me.
    How is this fun?

• Sunny2Sunny2 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Can someone please explain to me how this is midgame content when the attack values for individual fights (not boss fights) are nearly double the attack values in endgame content 7.3? Does that make any sense to anyone?
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Just for reference 7.3.6 you are in the 8 to 9k range while in variant chapter 3 you are in the 15k attack range.. I don't get what makes this midgame content if 7.3 is endgame.. rewards should be buffed or attack values nerfed to fit the rewards
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    Just make platpool same in variant like redpool
  • KossukoseKossukose Member Posts: 61
    Chapter 1 Lifecycle IS down but boss dont die!
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    For the lifecycle boss, disable the shield while he's degen. He will kill himself. If you missed the window, disable the shield and hit into block
  • Biggp54Biggp54 Member Posts: 11
    Did they fix any bugs or just fix the dpx and the final VP boss? Life cycle I still can't get down.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 895 ★★★★
    Tips for that stupid Havok in quest 3? The power steal cross fight helps but I still get plasma'd to death

Tips for that stupid Havok in quest 3? The power steal cross fight helps but I still get plasma'd to death

It was an annoying fight, I brought in double dominos and sacrificed one of them to him for the first 50%
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

@Grootman1294 I used taskmaster. He pretty much ignores the fight

Else with the crossfight land only heavies. Bait heavies only sp2 bait and so on. What your Merc roster
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Whoever the hell designed this disgusting, crappy joke path (invade+200% energize), I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will get the worst RNGs in the history of MCOC and you will suffer with every piece of content in the game.
    Why?
    WHY?!?!

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Venompool with Iceman/Vision Aarkus, the Ice armor can prevent the detonation damage, it's just a bit RNG dependent because it's only 75% chance to procs when you reach 100 cookin' meter but a 5* R5 VP can tank a detonation and heal back to full if needed ^_^