**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Season 33 Changelog, Rewards Update, Loyalty Store and Glory Store Updates!

Comments

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Clarification question on season rewards…. To quote Se7en “what’s in the box”?

Specifically the selector box starting at Plat 4
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

9.5k x2 health every 2 weeks

It’s every week, they changed it
    Definitely not every week... I've restarted and still shows the Limit of 2 per every 2 week (14 days) in the Loyalty Store. Too expensive for current Loyalty inflow and Limit of 2 is not enough to sustain thru 6 season wars...

• Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    You guys just destroyed alliance war permanently if you don’t change the potions for this. You’re only giving us a limit of 2 for 14 days and it’s 20000 loyalty per gold potion? This is absolutely ridiculous and will destroy alliance war unless you guys keep giving us these compensation packages permanently.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    phil56201 said:

Noise72 said:

Heads up all, I've reported the sentiment re: Potions to the team. Nothing to share yet, but they are aware.

There was also an error in the description for Miss-Tic Dispersion that we've corrected.

What about the T4CC? If you read the description it is very misleading.
    Fixed that too. It was referring to the Crystals and the Class Cat Fragments that change daily.
    It says that purchase limit increases to 7 on both T4CC and class T4 fragments.
    MCOC Team said:

Reduced price of T4CC Crystals and Class Fragments and increased purchase limit to 7

T4CC has increased to 7, but the class fragments still have a 1/1 purchase limit.

OK, then...
    MCOC Team said:

Reduced price of T4CC Crystals and increased purchase limit to 7
    Reduced price of T4CC Class Fragments

• Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Definitely not every week... I've restarted and still shows the Limit of 2 per every 2 week (14 days) in the Loyalty Store. Too expensive for current Loyalty inflow and Limit of 2 is not enough to sustain thru 6 season wars...

Supposed to have been changed, it’s in the announcement
    that IS the change.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Can we know since glory store prices are being reduced for t5b and t5cc , so how much they are being reduced ??
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    edited March 2022
    Hey Kabam,
    Was the reduced price t5cc (limit 2) for Cavaliers an accidental copy & paste? Because I saw it on KT1’s YouTube video and when I checked the forums to verify it, I can see it’s no longer see it in the forum. This looked like a good chance to help us Cavaliers reach Thronebreaker but I guess it was wishful thinking. Well, I guess the improvements to t5bc s as well as t2 alphas will continue to be a help but that possible t5cc would’ve been a nice change.
  • Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

that IS the change.
    What are you trying to say?
    That the picture he showed is the changed and updated potions for us to buy for the next season.
  • Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

that IS the change.
    What are you trying to say?
    That the picture he showed is the changed and updated potions for us to buy for the next season.
    And did you read what we were talking about? It’s about the timers
    And it hasnt changed in game.
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51

Still no recognition of the missing T5CC?! I’m beginning to think I dreamt it, except no wait, it’s still there in the notes! Lol

Yup, Kabam tried to hide it by removing it. It’s clearly shown in YouTuber’s (KT1) video posted just 2 hours ago. A response to this correction would be greatly appreciated.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Think its time to nerf the competitive aspect of AW. Is unnecessary with the introduction of BattleGrounds as well.

Make it a casual game mode.
This discussion has been closed.