**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I don't like the way this 'bug' performs right now.
    It is too OP to never lose his TA. As it's too easy to maintain 20MM.
    I would prefer if, we as a community, find a middle ground. Even when the community discussed and came to the conclusion that it was a bug, but the absence of official response, community decided to work with what we got.
    Skill was a weaker class when he came, and people got a champ to use their resources on.

One of the main reason people used Moleman is for his TA ability.
    If this is fixed, it will be wrong to how he was used for last 16 months.

Let him keep his TA below 10.
    As soon as mm hits 11 TA goes.
    That way we can keep the utility under check.
    Having 20MM with TA active feels broken.
    And for the game balance , this is not okay, having access to crits and TA for whole fight.
    On contrary his damge is low without those crits, his basic hits are measly with such low crit chance lol.

Keeping MM under 10 is a task in itself.
    I know how he performed before his buff as I used him in various content.
    I don't want him to be nerfed to the ground due to 16 months of ignorance.

Lets say We the community is responsible for this moleman situation, we discussed with ourselves and made our own conclusions.
    BUT
    Kabam is as responsible as us by not comminuting, even when the topic was raised every other month. Those threads had 1k 2k 3k 5k views. Many of those views comes from people who don't comment but cared enough to look for a official response. Kabam ignored this so there lies their accountability.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★

I don't like the way this 'bug' performs right now.
    It is too OP to never lose his TA. As it's too easy to maintain 20MM.
    I would prefer if, we as a community, find a middle ground. Even when the community discussed and came to the conclusion that it was a bug, but the absence of official response, community decided to work with what we got.
    Skill was a weaker class when he came, and people got a champ to use their resources on.

One of the main reason people used Moleman is for his TA ability.
    If this is fixed, it will be wrong to how he was used for last 16 months.

Let him keep his TA below 10.
    As soon as mm hits 11 TA goes.
    That way we can keep the utility under check.
    And for the game balance , this is not okay, having access to crits and TA for whole fight.
    On contrary his damge is low without those crits, his basic hits are measly with such low crit chance lol.

Keeping MM under 10 is a task in itself.
    I know how he performed before his buff as I used him in various content.
    I don't want him to be nerfed to the ground due to 16 months of ignorance.

Lets say We the community is responsible for this moleman situation, we discussed with ourselves and made our own conclusions.
    BUT
    Kabam is as responsible as us by not comminuting, even when the topic was raised every other month. Those threads had 1k 2k 3k 5k views. Many of those views comes from people who don't comment but cared enough to look for a official response. Kabam ignored this so there lies their accountability.

Funnily enough this is exactly how I have been using him. I always thought he’d lose the accuracy as soon as I went above 10 while in frenzy. Just now found out with all these posts that you could keep it up to 20 as long as you entered it while below 10.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

There is absolutely no effect that Mole Man has on game balance
    How can we say that for certainty?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I mean, I talk about the effects on the system all the time, and it's an educated guess on my part just as much as anyone else's, but I've seen people make that statement a number of times, and I just have to point out we don't know what's on Kabam's side.
  • Options
    Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    Mole man is still useful in endgame content. Just know how to use him below 11 monster masses/Frenzy and above. The first is his utility mode and the second is his damage mode. Matches against evade and auto-block champs will take a little longer. Once you get one of these champs into assassin rage go frenzy and use your SP2 which will be unlockable. Come to think of it, a good compromise would be allowing his SP1 to also be unlockable during Frenzy. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Malreck04 said:

So Why bother with mm or frenzy.
    Change him to a champ with guaranteed crits and permanent TA.
    Sounds right!! Perfectly balanced.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Malreck04 said:

So Why bother with mm or frenzy.
    Change him to a champ with guaranteed crits and permanent TA.
    Sounds right!! Perfectly balanced.
    No one is asking for any change even. Just keep him the way he is. Isn't it the easiest thing to do?
    Kabam will not leave him the way he is now.
    However disagrees this may get I couldn't care less, people are delusional to think kabam will keep him the way he is in current state.

The thing I want is fair accountability on their part.
    Provide rdts only for people with r4 MoleMans
    + do not nerf him to the ground, just because they failed to communicate for a whole 1.5 years.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Change him back
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I’ve been using him in literally everything recently and really just realized that it’s almost always as a counter to evade, autoblock, and just the most frustrating champs.

Didn’t think I would but I’ll be totally bummed if they nerf him after all this time. Rank down pls.
  • Options
    fearthemonkey77fearthemonkey77 Posts: 7
    edited July 2022
    Want to r3 Moleman but dont know if kabam went through with the nerf as there was a lot of backlash

Did he get nerfed?
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Options
    CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    edited July 2022
    Yes they nerfed him
  • Options
    The fix is live i just used my moleman and he lost true accuracy and he isn't shrugging of debuffs any more
  • Options

• Options