**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

Comments

• CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    He doesn't even when not in frenzy
  • 007Bishop said:

CRYO_88 said:

He got nerfed not fixed hes been like this for more than a year

It's a fix. Not a nerf. Constantly complaining isn't gonna change anything
    They might have right on their side but keeping the player base happy should be in their list of priorities.
    Fact is that many people are unhappy about how this was handled and it would be in their best interest to rectify it.
    They already said they were goin to talk about it but for now the fix stays
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★
    edited July 2022

007Bishop said:

CRYO_88 said:

They might have right on their side but keeping the player base happy should be in their list of priorities.
    Fact is that many people are unhappy about how this was handled and it would be in their best interest to rectify it.
    While I agree Kabam was at fault for fixing the bug this late (more than a year after the bug surfaced), those who took him up despite knowing he was bugged are equally at fault. They knew Mole Man was bugged, Kabam hadn't sent out any confirmation that they were going to let Mole Man keep his true accuracy while in frenzy and still chose to rank 3/rank 4 him? Those who don't read the forums should have at least made sure they read Mole Man's abilities, which clearly states that he doesn't keep his true accuracy while frenzied, before taking him up. I even remember telling my alliance mates and other mole man users that he'll be fixed eventually and not to take him up yet. It's funny how even after Ultron's synergy with HB was fixed eventually, people assumed Kabam wouldn't do the same with Mole Man.

So yeah, Kabam isn't fully at fault here. People are unhappy about it because they assumed kabam wouldn't nerf him or couldn't spend 2 minutes of their life reading his abilities.

Does it suck Kabam fixed him? Yes. Should those who took him to rank 3 be compensated? No. Should those who took him rank 4 be compensated? Yes. Should Kabam provide rank 4 mole man users with a rank down ticket? No.

They could return the gold it costed summoners to rank him up. But this bug fix most certainly doesn't warrant a rank down ticket.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @fearthemonkey77 if you're looking for advice on whether to r3 him, here's a list of his best abilities: bleeds/crits/unstoppable/intercept nodes/shock immunity/shock nodes.

He is losing out significantly on his true accuracy which will not be usable in debuff matchups.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Wait Wait, he isn't useless, yes he has less uses now that most of his utility was about that true accuracy, but he still a champion with insane damage.
    I also think that this "fix" was no sense from Kabam's part, everyone knew he works like that for more than a year, fix this now is deffinetly nerf him, if this was a "gamebreaking bug" he was going to be fixed on the week of his buff release.
  • KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63
    To all you guys who always used Mole Man as intended? Kudos to you!

To all you guys who are all butthurt about this? I hope you never get an overpayment by the IRS....
  • Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    kabam you dont need to do that. im sad :|
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Well, seems the dev team was quickly and efficiently able to fix the “fix” but sooooo many other issues persist…

As mentioned numerous times, this significantly changes him, its not a minor change like a fury down from 50-40%, this fundamentally changes where he can and will be used effectively and WOULD have changed the minds of many who ranked him…

Please consider either CONFIRMING he will be changed back or issue Rank down tickets for those who brought him to R4, its a super precious and rare amount of resources to R4 a champ which I (assuming others too) would not have used them on moleman in this state. Would love the sigs too i dumped into him as a r4 but…

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Rdt should be sent out.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

CRYO_88 said:

While I agree Kabam was at fault for fixing the bug this late (more than a year after the bug surfaced), those who took him up despite knowing he was bugged are equally at fault. They knew Mole Man was bugged, Kabam hadn't sent out any confirmation that they were going to let Mole Man keep his true accuracy while in frenzy and still chose to rank 3/rank 4 him? Those who don't read the forums should have at least made sure they read Mole Man's abilities, which clearly states that he doesn't keep his true accuracy while frenzied, before taking him up. I even remember telling my alliance mates and other mole man users that he'll be fixed eventually and not to take him up yet. It's funny how even after Ultron's synergy with HB was fixed eventually, people assumed Kabam wouldn't do the same with Mole Man.

So yeah, Kabam isn't fully at fault here. People are unhappy about it because they assumed kabam wouldn't nerf him or couldn't spend 2 minutes of their life reading his abilities.

Does it suck Kabam fixed him? Yes. Should those who took him to rank 3 be compensated? No. Should those who took him rank 4 be compensated? Yes. Should Kabam provide rank 4 mole man users with a rank down ticket? No.

They could return the gold it costed summoners to rank him up. But this bug fix most certainly doesn't warrant a rank down ticket.
    While it does say about no true accuracy while in frenzy it does not state how or when you lose the true accuracy.

Also rank down tickets should be issued for it, the community have repeatedly asked kabam over the oast 14 months if he was working as intended, they not once responded to it, through a gesture of good will for being ignorant to the matter they should give those a ticket to rank him down.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Not to mention, who reads the champs abilities? I know I don't unless I need to know something specific for a defender etc. When learning new champs I either learn by doing or watch videos but the latter is pretty rare these days as learning new champs is a big enjoyment thing for me
  • KorgothKorgoth Posts: 4
    smh all they had to do was do nothing. I ranked mine to r3 and awakened him as he was my favorite champ to play. Would be nice to get a RDT and my awakening gem back if you are not going to revert the change, thank you.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If they would do a Rank Down it should be a Moleman Only rank down gem... He is still really good and i doubt a lot of players crying about it would rank him down...
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Maybe done now for EoP overseer?

My fave and most used champ. Been thinking for a while it was getting time to move on. This was just the push I needed. Nothing to see here, moved along.