**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Update: Erroneous 'Bundle 1' for Thronebreakers in GWBB

Comments

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I should of bought it when I had a chance... I hesitated. I want to be compensated for missing out on the offer.

Definitely not spending money on it now LMAO

Thanks Kabam

..you're awesome, once again
  • Options
    MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    edited April 2023
    <3
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Yeah... Yet more reasons to stop spending...
    Kabam has no idea what 100k 6* can do to an account to just let players keep them... Same way they let players keep a ton of loyalty on a bug that happened before..on top of that benefit the 2nd progression level...
    They make it so easy to take decisions... Just wow..
    Here we are players grinding BGs for rewards and they just drop 100k 6* to a selected few.... Well done
  • Options
    Ambjony said:

Really? You couldn’t handle this worse! I saw the offer and I decided to save until the end of the event to see what offer suited me more, now some of my alliance mates have 10 6* that I will never have… its my fault obviously as I didn’t take advantage of your mistake at that time.

First, the offer doesn’t show to my account, after it appear wrong,…

Do u realize you spend half of your time apologizing for your mistakes?. Its not that hard to not release stuff until it’s right… I don’t know, normal companies do that… over the world… in all sectors. Mistakes are a daily bases in this… don’t understand how you’re not ashamed

1000% agree 👍
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Curious what "a small number of players" is.

Exactly!! Its Kabams way to minimize the situation by not needing to show the facts...like we are all just a bunch of blind believers.

Don't worry Kabam...we'll believe whatever you tell us!
  • Options
    SquishyLemonSquishyLemon Posts: 15
    I feel you man, i got a scorp and wiccan
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 262 ★★★
    I wish I were thronebreaker.
    Jk, congratz to anyone who seized the opportunity👏👏
  • Options
    Uri45bricenoUri45briceno Posts: 1
    Although I know it was a mistake, I feel like the economy of the game has been tilted, meaning most of my matches in battlegrounds will have shiny new 6 stars because of taking advantage of the situation. It's pretty farfetched to ask for compensation and i get that, but it wouldnt hurt the new thronebreaker accounts.
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 539
    I'm not sure about the Bauble Bobble refund, but for those who are Thronebreaker or higher, they could get a refund on the Bauble Bobbles.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,421 ★★★★★

Small number. Only like what a few hundred thousand players... Thronebreaker and higher players should be given access to this. Just put a cap on it like you did at 10. Make it fair. Those who got that deal, it was a game changer for them. I have to watch my ali mate take a huge leap and get away with it while I can't now.

I respectfully disagree that it was a game changer. I'm a seasoned player, Thronebreaker but not far from Paragon and I'm one of those who bought a number of bundles. I got exactly 2 new champs - Cull Obsidian and Symbiote Spidey - and a whole bunch of dupes for some 7* shards and ISO. I gained negligible advantage versus someone who couldn't access the deal.
    You can't seriously use RNG as an example of why it WASN'T impactful.

FOR YOU.

Someone else opened 10 6* crystals and got them AMAZING pulls and will progress them SIGNIFICANTLY in the contest. Which is great for them! But when all the rest of us could only open up ONE 6*, from the same amount of resources spent. Yeah, that's not good.

The fact that it was a bug, it was live for near an hour, but only those who saw it - and importantly, had access to it (player level) - were able to take advantage of it, doesn't create a fairness in an "already unfair" game (the RNG aspect, which is only heightened in this scenario).

If possible (the reality is anything *is* possible with Kabam for this game, they have proven time and time again with the weirdest and most specific issues in the past), they should be distributing Bobble's to all the other players, to help "cushion" the difference. Nothing will quite equate those who "took advantage" of this error. Nor does I think anyone to expect it to.

But kabam screwed up, big time, and they need to level the playing field.
    Y'all complain if Kabam doesn't to "pro player" things and then complain when they do "pro player" things. Make up your mind.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,421 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

So what I'm getting is that thronebreaker got a massive deal while paragon don't get the same deal?

Some players were able to 200k 6* shards. Not every TB, just some. Paragon doesn't have the offer that was bugged. We have different ones so it doesn't affect us anyway.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    L
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    It’s not an exploit because all you did was buy what was offered. It’s not like it said 10k shards but should only be 1k there was no way to know and kabam can’t do anything because it’s not an exploit it was just a typo on their part.