**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Update: Erroneous 'Bundle 1' for Thronebreakers in GWBB

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    We need more excitement for this kind of stores in this game. Since 7 stars are coming in two weeks 6 stars should be made more available for higher progressing players so you can look forward to progressing that high
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    The solution is not fair, of course, but imagine this the other way, the outrage when starting seeing accounts with negative 6* crystal shards.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Guys. This post is full of salt. Did they mess up? Yes. But even if 10% of the whole player base got a couple extra 6* champs. Just be happy for them. They saw a great offer, they got it. If you looked into the store right away you would have seen it aswell and got it.
    Jealousy is a very very poor trait to have.
    You`ll get lucky next time.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★

Guys. This post is full of salt. Did they mess up? Yes. But even if 10% of the whole player base got a couple extra 6* champs. Just be happy for them. They saw a great offer, they got it. If you looked into the store right away you would have seen it aswell and got it.
    Jealousy is a very very poor trait to have.
    You`ll get lucky next time.

You know for sure it's 10%???? I'm not being jealous or being hateful towards those who got it...just pointing out that ultimately it's not fair and the other "90%" were cheated...basically due to Kabams unethical business solution to their own screw up.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,421 ★★★★★

Cheaper gas isn’t gonna bring down the integrity of the entire game. People work very hard to get 6*s, and some people getting 20 free ones and a bunch of 7* shards makes people have a huge advantage over those that didn’t. Battlegrounds will be harder, war defenders will be better, and people will have 7*s that wasn’t even close to having enough shards. How is that balanced?

When gas stations mistakenly set a pump price at pennies instead of dollars, I cheer for the people who were able to get the hook up. I don’t go into the store asking to see the manager and demanding that I get the same price once the correction has been made.

To each their own though.

Very, very big assumption on your part. You don't know how they spent those shards and what pulls they got. Y'all living in fantasy land.
  • Options

When you spend years of your time and money on a game, you’d expect situations to be handled better than they are. Either you took advantage of the glitch so your happy or your high enough player where 20 6*s wouldn’t matter.. either way if your not negatively affected from it, that’s great, but your opinion is irrelevant. I’m speaking for the people that could have grown their accounts by a long shot but chose not to because that’s what kabam has stated countless times to do or else get banned

That’s dramatic at best. BGs and AW defense will be minimally impacted unless you think everybody who bought those bundles has a ton of resources just laying around to rank twenty new defenders up.

If you’ve been playing this game for five years and STILL haven’t reached paragon by now, the newly acquired champs in somebody else’s roster are the least of your concerns.

You’re borderline begging on the forums. It’s weird bruh. Do better.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope y’all’s cyber pan handling pays off. If Kabam hooked y’all up the same way the others benefited, I’d congratulate y’all too. I find the game to be more enjoyable when I can be happy for somebody’s else’s gain.

And yes, I am at a point in the game where twenty 6* crystals isn’t gonna be a game changer for my account.

But let’s be real. You’re calling this the worst thing Kabam has ever done after the player community had to navigate though roughly two years of input bugs. Followed by the 3.2.6 revive nerf.

Even your thumbs knew that was cap as you were typing it.
    I never said it was the worst thing they’ve done, I said it was the worst decision they’ve made. Unless they were “deciding” to leave the input issues bad lol
    You think this is worse than the 12.0 update?
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★

When you spend years of your time and money on a game, you’d expect situations to be handled better than they are. Either you took advantage of the glitch so your happy or your high enough player where 20 6*s wouldn’t matter.. either way if your not negatively affected from it, that’s great, but your opinion is irrelevant. I’m speaking for the people that could have grown their accounts by a long shot but chose not to because that’s what kabam has stated countless times to do or else get banned

That’s dramatic at best. BGs and AW defense will be minimally impacted unless you think everybody who bought those bundles has a ton of resources just laying around to rank twenty new defenders up.

If you’ve been playing this game for five years and STILL haven’t reached paragon by now, the newly acquired champs in somebody else’s roster are the least of your concerns.

You’re borderline begging on the forums. It’s weird bruh. Do better.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope y’all’s cyber pan handling pays off. If Kabam hooked y’all up the same way the others benefited, I’d congratulate y’all too. I find the game to be more enjoyable when I can be happy for somebody’s else’s gain.

And yes, I am at a point in the game where twenty 6* crystals isn’t gonna be a game changer for my account.

But let’s be real. You’re calling this the worst thing Kabam has ever done after the player community had to navigate though roughly two years of input bugs. Followed by the 3.2.6 revive nerf.

Even your thumbs knew that was cap as you were typing it.
    I never said it was the worst thing they’ve done, I said it was the worst decision they’ve made. Unless they were “deciding” to leave the input issues bad lol
    That's true. Every time you think they've made the worst decision ever on something they find a way to outdo themselves.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★

Yes. They're telling us that next time there's a glitch you can exploit do it without telling anyone and you might get to keep the rewards
    That actually happened with Mutant Treasure Island. Some got to keep 10 and even more 5* awakening gems.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Renaxqq said:

Yes. They're telling us that next time there's a glitch you can exploit do it without telling anyone and you might get to keep the rewards
    That actually happened with Mutant Treasure Island. Some got to keep 10 and even more 5* awakening gems.
    There were also bans send out for players who ran a quest twice more than the intended number
  • Options
    GrandmabunzGrandmabunz Posts: 21
    edited April 2023
    I bought the 49.99 package and plat pass. I did not buy the bundle 1 offer KNOWING it was an error on kabam’s part. This does not seem fair to those of us players that are throne breaker and did not partake in an obvious error. You aloud several people to get up to 200k 6* shards but those of us who knew it was an error and did not buy it get stiffed? That doesn’t make sense to me. More often than not anything released is bugged at first. It doesn’t take a genius level IQ to realize kabam would never just give us 10k 6* shards for that low a pop. It was an obvious error and the fact that I did not exploit it Im being penalized. Garbage.
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Completely different. We knew we weren't supposed to run that quest in that manner. People didn't know what the offers were before they released them on Friday. Not the same at all.
  • Options
    Mody_4103Mody_4103 Posts: 5
    edited April 2023
    Tbh, if it was a genuine mistake they wouldn't tell I mean let's face it they won't just go out and say oops we did a mistake here is a compensation of reverting the bundle or like 200k baubles, they will have to hide it even tho it hurts them too, and I still go with it being unfair ofc now bg and aw is gonna be much harder some of the people who took advantage of that offer were late TB level players so they will most certainly rank up the ones they got from good champs let alone the dupes for 7* shards, that situation which will impact unfairly the bg and aw defense even smaller accounts early stages in bgs now will be filled with 6* users who barely had enough to run a quest and do aq, so ye hopefully everything turns out well and just a confirmation that they messed up so it doesn't feel unfair even if it didn't have a compensation a genuine apology letter for all those who got massively shafted from their mistake will make them even me feel better not regret exploiting it when they had the chance to or be on the look out for them to abuse further bugs and glitches.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Completely different. We knew we weren't supposed to run that quest in that manner. People didn't know what the offers were before they released them on Friday. Not the same at all.
    It doesnt matter since the result is the same
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

Exactly. Seems like it's pretty hard to remove extra rewards from players accounts. Maybe almost impossible to track it down. IMO that's why they banned players after MTI exploit. Tried to track down and remove extra rewards.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Renaxqq said:

Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

Exactly. Seems like it's pretty hard to remove extra rewards from players accounts. Maybe almost impossible to track it down. IMO that's why they banned players after MTI exploit. Tried to track down and remove extra rewards.
    They banned players because they knew the quest was broken and they ran it tons of times. It would be the same if they sent an in-game/forum message listing what the rewards were and it specifically stated that this bundle was 1k and then upon release, it was 10k and people took advantage of it.

These situations are not the same.

You want them to fix bugs.

You want them to fix input issues.

You want them to stop modders.

You want them to do all these things and now, you want them to probably spend weeks if not longer combing through data to find out what summoners got the extra shards, what champs they pulled, reverse any rank-ups that happened, reverse any resources used like rank up gems or awakening gems, refund any currency used, and re-issue the currency so they buy the proper deal.

Kabam's solution was the quickest and easiest way to deal with it. Don't worry, in a few weeks you'll find something else to be mad at.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

That was something that Players knew was bugged, and they exploited it egregiously. Some may have known this was bugged, some may have not until they realized. There's grey area. If memory serves, MTI also amounted to millions of Shards for some, over time. There's a difference between purchasing within the limit, and knowingly taking advantage of an open door.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Renaxqq said:

Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

That was something that Players knew was bugged, and they exploited it egregiously. Some may have known this was bugged, some may have not until they realized. There's grey area. If memory serves, MTI also amounted to millions of Shards for some, over time. There's a difference between purchasing within the limit, and knowingly taking advantage of an open door.
    Yes, but they allowed to keep rewards then and again now. Then they at least said that rewards will be removed and maybe something they really removed but now they're saying keep them!
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

Jefechuta said:

Renaxqq said:

They banned players because they knew the quest was broken and they ran it tons of times. It would be the same if they sent an in-game/forum message listing what the rewards were and it specifically stated that this bundle was 1k and then upon release, it was 10k and people took advantage of it.

These situations are not the same.

You want them to fix bugs.

You want them to fix input issues.

You want them to stop modders.

You want them to do all these things and now, you want them to probably spend weeks if not longer combing through data to find out what summoners got the extra shards, what champs they pulled, reverse any rank-ups that happened, reverse any resources used like rank up gems or awakening gems, refund any currency used, and re-issue the currency so they buy the proper deal.

Kabam's solution was the quickest and easiest way to deal with it. Don't worry, in a few weeks you'll find something else to be mad at.
    Anything that gives advantage to an amount of players due to a bug, must be either fixed, compensated or enabled for everybody.
    According to who? Karens and Chads like you?