**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• Options
    DwightEXADwightEXA Posts: 10
    I'm shocked this has continued to be an issue. I got lucky to beat Dust in the EQ, but you'd think this critical issue would've been fixed asap. It's taken too long.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
    Seriously it's getting ridiculous already. Incursions are almost impossible to play.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

Seriously it's getting ridiculous already. Incursions are almost impossible to play.

No it’s actually impossible especially at level 15.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

ShaggyM said:

I just got black screened twice in the first 5 floors. Get to 15 at that pace? Not likely
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    I think we all deserve compensation. lol.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    This happened to me 3x now in thronebreaker monthly event quest. Had to revive each time. I'm keeping track of all resources lost due to this. What r the chances we get compensated???

Or should I just forego fighting her till the black screen of death issue is resolved???
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    Still no update on this ? I keep trying to advance in Incursions but this Randomly occurs. Kind of sick of even trying at this point. What’s going on ?
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★

Thank you for making me waste units and also lose out on valuable incursions artifacts for deathless king groot
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Due to this bug I did not start a run yet. Mods, kindly update when it’s fixed, thanks
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 253 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/WRypZTOPnto?si=TQax2PL17NSuuaj7

This is the third time I've tried running incursions this week and have run across this glitch every time.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    My screen never went totally black luckily, but when I was fighting the Ronin boss in EQ, cav difficulty it started closing in on me.

• Options
    ShaggyM said:

BeastDad said:

ShaggyM said:

I just got black screened twice in the first 5 floors. Get to 15 at that pace? Not likely
    You have to get lucky and avoid Dust.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola

It’s going to be a week minimum. They won’t touch it over the weekend. Special incursion event for the month knocked down by a week and not even a status report.
    It is on the Trello board. I assume most have given up on that site because it often seems out of step
    That is saying it nicely.
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    Probably not doing anything because it isn’t affecting everyone
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    …and still we wait for Kabam to do or say ANYTHING!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 276 ★★

Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.

yeah, found it in EQ also, same fight combo, herc v dust, forced close my game open and got the fight done. But, yes, its not only a incursion issue anymore
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    Thiartc said:

Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.

yeah, found it in EQ also, same fight combo, herc v dust, forced close my game open and got the fight done. But, yes, its not only a incursion issue anymore
    For me it has happened with dust as well, but yesterday it started with Hawkeye for example without dust being present at all.

• Options
    IosifIosif Posts: 28

S

Same here
  • Options
    This issue is also effecting the Event Quest
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    Happened to my mini account in sector 2 zone 11 with Doom against Dust. Doom got KO as the screen is black and then Abs Man also had the same black screen but luckily got the win.
    Happened 1 day ago on my main in TB EQ. Human Torch against Dust, KO pretty fast but then the next champ was ok and didn’t have a black screen, I think it was Kate or Nick…
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    I'm calling it, redfire is hacking kabam and is causing this to happen. He has been silent for too long
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,642 ★★★★★

My screen never went totally black luckily, but when I was fighting the Ronin boss in EQ, cav difficulty it started closing in on me.

That happened to me once too. I would've posted but I couldn't recreate it.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 72
    Can we please get an update on what’s going on with this bug?
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    If there isn’t a fix coming quickly - send out some revives and let us know we need to push through. We are sitting here twiddling our thumbs on a limited time event wondering if we are going to waste time and items if we attempt a run.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★

That happened to me once too. I would've posted but I couldn't recreate it.
    That's been happening for MONTHS
This discussion has been closed.