**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Leo9Leo9 Posts: 2
    Please what can be done concerning this black screen in incursion that happens out of nowhere?.
  • Options
    Leo9 said:

Please what can be done concerning this black screen in incursion that happens out of nowhere?.

Have you downloaded the HOTFIX update yet ?

That should fix the Blank Screen Fight issue.

• Options

I almost made this purchase, but then I had a flashback to when I was fighting her blind at zone 14 and how the lights unpredictably went out across the multiverse for over a week 😅.
  • Options
    On a positive note the issue is fixed now and this incursions event was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed access to all sectors. I also found the event side quest to be a lot of fun and I’ve really enjoyed the rewards. Keep up the amazing content!
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    Happy this is resolved. No more black screens !
    Wonder if we will get something for the trouble. I know Mike states they are investigating the matter of compensation, a few incursion revives perhaps ? :-)

It’s working as intended at least!
  • Options
    I know this is a separate issue and I’ll create a support ticket later but is anyone else not getting incursion progression rewards? I was on sector 6 zone 8 and when I left I still only had the rewards from up to zone 5. Please release a in game update when all incursion bugs are fixed and it’s ready to be attempted
  • Options
    ManafababyManafababy Posts: 47
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

This issue has been under investigation since it was discovered and the team has a solution in place that will come with a hotfix targeting February 14/15th.

I know this thread has been active over the course of the last week but, as always, please remember that we update threads when we have more information to share and we won't be checking in to say "we're still looking" - it's safe to assume we are.

Presently, the game team is discussing next steps with this issue and we'll update this thread when we have more information to share.

After the new update this problem show again but this time everywhere , i write about that but more 24 hours no respond . What you going to change situstion and its gonna have compensation be coz unplayable in every mode
  • Options
    ZartharasZartharas Posts: 4
    edited March 5
    Also having this issue across the entire game. Currently unplayable for me all fights are just black.

Quest maps also black
  • Options
    ChapmanChapman Posts: 4
    edited March 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Compensation iodate

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Just reopening this thread to let you know that we pushed a hot-fix that will resolve the issues causing the black screens in Incursions and occasionally other modes. Please check your app store (go all the way to the game page), and make sure to install the latest version.

Thank you for your patience on this one, I know it was a longer ride.

Compensation being considered or no?
    Yes.
    kabam Jax, has this consideration progressed at all?
  • Options
    NickNormNickNorm Posts: 1
    Impossible to play...
  • Options
    RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Posts: 47
    edited March 10
    I keep getting stuck in a heavy animation. I know the proper procedure for reporting issues is to create a service ticket, but “ I don’t work here”. I’ve been greatly surprised at the team’s lack of professionalism over these last couple months on handling a bug riddled game.
    1st it’s not easy to create a service ticket and once you create one they close it and tell you to refer to the forums.
    2nd Issues and bugs are reported on the forums, but they get ignored or get answered by rude remarks by the support team.
    3rd What gaming company expects customers to created yet another account on an App to track known bugs and issues?
    4th the bugs themselves are just outrages: black screens, missing rewards, glitchy AI, champions getting stuck in heavy animation, champions receiving inputs incorrectly, relics attacking on their own, relics not being manageable ( binding issues), defender ai not throwing specials and so on.

I’m going on strike until there is a sign of professionalism from the team. I don’t expect perfection, but I do expect customer service. There is plenty of other games that have amazing talent on their teams that love their customers.
  • Options
    In addition to bugs in the game Jessica jones isn’t getting dossier’s when completing fights and also this new bug that’s even worse then the black screen happened to me today while on story quest. I’m using herc against knull. I used hercs sp3 to be indestructible then knull fire his sp3 then the champions both disappear and eventually herc is just KO. No inputs are registered once this bug happened
  • Options
    edited March 13

• Options
    edited March 13

This brings a whole new meaning to “knull and void”
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited March 13
    On the far right of the screen you can see my Herc being punished the far left or the screen my relic Thor is enjoying the sun rise and knull the defender is no where to be seen… please 🙏 🙏 fix this game
  • Options
    ValisFettValisFett Posts: 20
    I guess there is no compensation for this **** glit
  • Options

• Options
    Just another BUG no pun intended
  • Options

• Options