Options

Showcase Strategy

Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 126
What teams are y’all going in with for each path?

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,806 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Ashacekar said:

How do we defeat this Fantaman?
    Bleeds, Stuns and brutal specials. Terrax didn't work.

Wait until you get to Red Skull, he is also Sugarpill tactic, and I can't seem to find a possible counter.

Even KT1 having a hell of a time against him.

I don't remember playing AW at this level.

If I never played AW before, this sure wouldn't be a great encouragement to try lol 🤣🤣🤣
    Oh cool, will switch to KT1 stream then. Like his reactions.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 409 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

I did reach till Gorr in path 1.

Terrax does work just did it with a r1 just heavy until sp3
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 409 ★★
    Fryday said:

Ashacekar said:

Wait until you get to Red Skull, he is also Sugarpill tactic, and I can't seem to find a possible counter.

Even KT1 having a hell of a time against him.

I don't remember playing AW at this level.

If I never played AW before, this sure wouldn't be a great encouragement to try lol 🤣🤣🤣
    Galan counters him
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

Yours is awakened right?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Yours is awakened right?
    I also used terrax, long fight but easy peasy
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

For gorr i used kate i tried silk but couldnt get damage kate was the one that was able to damage
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,502 ★★★
    Bruh I was counting on this for the 7 star loyalty, only 2 weeks as well
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

How did you get Longshot down? He keeps going unstoppable on me immediately.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,741 Guardian
    Bendy said:

Ashacekar said:

For gorr i used kate i tried silk but couldnt get damage kate was the one that was able to damage
    I used kushala for that Gorr. Her soul barb was ticking at 12k so it was like a 30 second fight
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,959 ★★★★★
    I’ve only done the left side with Tigra, Titania, Kate, and Hulkling

Venom, Longshot, Kindred, Bishop, and Mysterio were all Titania fights, I used Hulkling for Zemo, Tigra for Gorr, and Kate (+ a swapped in zemo) for Photon. It was going well until photon sucked like 4 revives out of me lol. Not a very fun fight

Also the AI is garbage tier. Zemo wouldn’t throw his sp1 and kept dashing forward until he cornered me and took me out during the incinerate phase. Mysterio somehow parried my Titania on the last frame of my unblockable so that was fun. Bishop also throws his sp1’s even when you block bait sometimes

Hardest fights: Mysterio and Photon (and maybe zemo if the AI sucks)
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Does the champion swapper swap a full health champ in?

Also can the timer be removed? It seems unnecessary, or at the least, too short of a time allotted

Yes it does
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

How did you get Longshot down? He keeps going unstoppable on me immediately.
    I didn't have any issues using Titania
  • Options

Who tf created this? The entire quest left path is annoying with anti stun nodes.

And the photon boss was a *****. I never knew photon coule carry on her charges after each fight, I should've used taken my hercules for that fight.
    She costed me like 8 revives and the mysterio costed few revives as well. Stunning reflection + mysterio, wow, sadist combo lol.

I'll rather play Wow over this.

Also, if you guys have titania, take her! She goes well with decay.

Also who should I use for mysterio and photon, want to save revives atleast on right side.

Titania for mysterio. Start with a heavy and get the slow up and just play it slow. You’ll still hit hard so just manage your haymakers well

For photon…I’m not sure. Zemo took like 4 revives for me and I’m not sure if there’s a better counter
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    So far the biggest pain fights for me have been the red skull, sasquatch, and gorr. I haven't been able to make it past gorr yet, trying a few different champs with not much success. Now I can't play well enough to get to that fight so I'm taking a break.

The red skull and sasquatch have the same problem to me: protection reduces damage unless you knock them down, but when you knock them down they go debuff immune and your damage still gets nerfed a lot. I was using titania. Sassy took 11 minutes to clear, with more than half of that trying to get past his regen.

Not fun.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,312 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Venom, Longshot, Kindred, Bishop, and Mysterio were all Titania fights, I used Hulkling for Zemo, Tigra for Gorr, and Kate (+ a swapped in zemo) for Photon. It was going well until photon sucked like 4 revives out of me lol. Not a very fun fight

Also the AI is garbage tier. Zemo wouldn’t throw his sp1 and kept dashing forward until he cornered me and took me out during the incinerate phase. Mysterio somehow parried my Titania on the last frame of my unblockable so that was fun. Bishop also throws his sp1’s even when you block bait sometimes

I
    Emilia90 said:

Who tf created this? The entire quest left path is annoying with anti stun nodes.

And the photon boss was a *****. I never knew photon coule carry on her charges after each fight, I should've used taken my hercules for that fight.
    She costed me like 8 revives and the mysterio costed few revives as well. Stunning reflection + mysterio, wow, sadist combo lol.

Also who should I use for mysterio and photon, want to save revives atleast on right side.

Titania for mysterio. Start with a heavy and get the slow up and just play it slow. You’ll still hit hard so just manage your haymakers well

For photon…I’m not sure. Zemo took like 4 revives for me and I’m not sure if there’s a better counter
    I think herc can hit hard with his indestructible, solo is very tough imo.

Her healthpool is too high for mantis.

I used titania for mysterio issue is his sp1, it stalls me so much, the block damage is too high to heavy bait and attack and we can't parry as well. He is annoying as always.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I
    Emilia90 said:

Her healthpool is too high for mantis.

Mantis is the number one option for the fight, i've taken it plenty of times (probably like 11/12 wars one season). If you skill power back it's easier, but not necessary. Mike just did it on his stream with her
  • Options
    Could i do this or am I too out of my depth. I can around r3 anyone here maybe r4, just got paragon. Worst case scenario wait the 13 wars give or take some (26 days give or take some ) for the Loyalty for the 7 star loyalty crystal but I want it now tbh

• Options
    I managed to do the first fight with hulkling ig..
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,079 ★★★
    What a slog with a hefty dash of BS thrown in. Almost used as many resources in this as it took me to beat #Robot against WoW AbsMan lol. But, it's done.

Biggest pains:

Gorr (I was only using r1 Wiccan and not healing to full each time. Took me enough tries to realize just bite One Eye Open damage and parry heavy him at the start to remove Protection, then do Wiccan things)
    Sassy (that Debuff Immunity not proc'ing Whither causing him to still have random Unstoppable with his Wrath thrown in was annoying)
    Photon (had Mantis and Kingpin first time, and Mantis got clipped and killed before I could even throw a sp2, and second time I had Black Cat and Kingpin and she refused to throw sp1s when Light Mode was turned off)

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★
    This quest made me remember how much I hate Venom's stupid hitbox.