Spring of sorrow week 2 counters

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    So I’m going to use my 7* R2 Shang Chi for 2021, Hero, and Carina’s challengers.

DKG for DKG obviously.

For M and Avengers - for those of you who have tried both - who is easier, Photon or Cap IW? Thinking I’ll probably do Photon (r2, awakened) vs Cap IW (r1, not awakened) unless there is something in his kit that makes the fight easier.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
    Garlo said:

Emilia90 said:

We got off easy, basically a normal onslaught fight.

Nah I take it back this fight sucks😂. Basically gotta time every sp1 dex or you’ll neuro to death. And I’m not getting the resistance buffs when dexing not sure why.
    The whole point is for you to learn the sp1 dex. It’s not so bad, just like Dani’s
    I find it way worse than Dani’s.
    But you don’t want to parry, you can’t punish his sp1 and you can’t punish his heavy. So basically play like he’s unblockable the entire fight and hope for msd level intercepting.
    Wrong, actually you CAN punish his sp1, just dash before the last hit of his SA, then evade it and dash again.
    Yes you can, but don't try this on aw or bgs, you will get parried 90% of the time if you try to punsh his sp1 in competitive modes lol
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Emilia90 said:

Ok done with all the objectives

M and Hero: Hercules. Intercept a lot and use sp2. Lots of additional burst + immortality will save your butt

DkG: See above. Stack 10 armor breaks and spam sp3

Avengers: Photon. Nothing special, dex sp1 like usual, the taunt helps, and spam sp2

Carina challengers: Shang Chi is the only viable option I see. Stack chi charges and rip a massive sp2. Only took 2 revives with a r3 6*. Thanks to the person who suggested the strategy above

You can use capiw to do both the avengers and carina challengers. Alternatively, shang can do both carina challengers and 2021 Hero, If I am not wrong.
    CAIW is also a #hero, so he’s a 3 for 1 champ 🥳 But, I think thats gonna be a hard time tho…
    No the tag is #hero and released in 2021. Capiw is released in 2018
    Ohh…i didn’t read that last part 😅

Glad i didn’t use him then, I would have been soooooo mad 🤭
    GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Emilia90 said:

M and Hero: Hercules. Intercept a lot and use sp2. Lots of additional burst + immortality will save your butt

Avengers: Photon. Nothing special, dex sp1 like usual, the taunt helps, and spam sp2

Carina challengers: Shang Chi is the only viable option I see. Stack chi charges and rip a massive sp2. Only took 2 revives with a r3 6*. Thanks to the person who suggested the strategy above

You can use capiw to do both the avengers and carina challengers. Alternatively, shang can do both carina challengers and 2021 Hero, If I am not wrong.
    CAIW is also a #hero, so he’s a 3 for 1 champ 🥳 But, I think thats gonna be a hard time tho…

You can use him to do the rest 2 challenges and use herc for hero + 2021.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Emilia90 said:

You can use him to do the rest 2 challenges and use herc for hero + 2021.
    Yeah, I used Herc for my first run.

I don’t know about the others yet…my CAIW is R4. Kind of regretting not R5ing him this week now, and 7R2ing my Morbius instead…but Morbius unblockable > sp2 > 175k damage 🧨💥🔥…was too tempting.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    So who's everyone using for Carina's Challengers? Only one I'm missing.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Shang is easily the best
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    edited May 29

Shang obliterates him. Easy openings makes the fight very simple.
  • JelderbekJelderbek Member Posts: 1
    AI IS ***** TRASH
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Sigh there's always one champ I don't have at r4 😭
    Oh well he's r3 so I guess I'll just pull the trigger, didn't wanna do it cause he's a 7* but oh well, thanks @Emilia90 @Nemesis_17

Oh well he's r3 so I guess I'll just pull the trigger, didn't wanna do it cause he's a 7* but oh well, thanks @Emilia90 @Nemesis_17

He can do the fight at r3. Ramp a bunch of charges and toss an sp2 plus there’s super easy openings with him. I think he could even solo but I was impatient and had revs in overflow so I decided to not build charges too high and still got it done in 2 revs
    Emilia90 said:

He can do the fight at r3. Ramp a bunch of charges and toss an sp2 plus there’s super easy openings with him. I think he could even solo but I was impatient and had revs in overflow so I decided to not build charges too high and still got it done in 2 revs
    Will his sp2 crit or is affected by dulled as well?

Emilia90 said:

He crits every time if you have the precisions up
  • BluestoneBluestone Member Posts: 33
    Been playing for ages ,did almost all the end game content ,seen all the bs kabam has dumped on the community , but this is another level of pure bs.
    All of wow defenders with abs man, photon, sasquatch .. etc , were a joke compared to this onslaught .
    As a gamer i always play fair and stick to the rules , but this is not fair, i came to really understand , why some players use mercs , hacks and stuff to progress .
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
    edited May 29
    My highest PI dual objective champ is Falcon. Hold my beer lol

I did the previous one with Ebony Maw, so it can't be much worse
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    All done aside from death tree objective. He's in AQ. Shang Chi run was unpleasant. Herc was well herc. Lastly, was photon & that was actually enjoyable. Possibly cause I finally figured out the sp1 dex. I'm not looking forward to DKG, but there are 2 weeks. AI was pretty garbage, but overall this was no where as bad as I imagined... well doneish kabam

This fight, and champ in general, is straight garbage.

Other than the AI this fight is pretty simple lmao. You barely take neuroshock damage
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    edited May 29
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

He crits every time if you have the precisions up
    Sp2 is always guaranteed crits it bypasses the node, precisions shouldn’t be needed.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Left out the rank part? Some of us have DKG at rank 1. 😤
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★

All done aside from death tree objective. He's in AQ. Shang Chi run was unpleasant. Herc was well herc. Lastly, was photon & that was actually enjoyable. Possibly cause I finally figured out the sp1 dex. I'm not looking forward to DKG, but there are 2 weeks. AI was pretty garbage, but overall this was no where as bad as I imagined... well doneish kabam

You didn’t need to do both Shang Chi and Herc. The Hero/2021 objective is met by both of them, SC gets the Carinas objective in addition.

Emilia90 said:

Left out the rank part? Some of us have DKG at rank 1. 😤
    Haha sorry

All unascended. R4 Herc, R4 Photon, R3 6* Shang, and R1 DkG. 1 revive with photon, 1 with DkG, one with Herc, and 2 with Shang
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★

Just finished the DKG one .. man AI is ****.. as hard as it was to get power stings on Onslaught, he turtled and refuse to throw sp1s until the power sting timer was gone.

This has been happening everywhere be it in TB or Act 8. AI always passive when nodes that suppose to help us doesnt bc they are programmed to wait it out!.
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★
    Since I haven't seen him shouted out yet Void did the Carina's challenger objective easily, though mine is 6r5 ascended.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited May 29

You didn’t need to do both Shang Chi and Herc. The Hero/2021 objective is met by both of them, SC gets the Carinas objective in addition.
    Unfortunately, I found that out after my herc run. The price I had to pay for being inpatient. Least it only cost 1 20% revive
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★

Unfortunately, I found that out after my herc run. The price I had to pay for being inpatient. Least it only cost 1 20% revive
    Yeah I’ve seen a few that have done both.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,080 ★★★★
    Well, got it done. Shang Chi and Photon weren’t bad at all, but DKG was a revive fest for me. The AI chose that fight to be at its most horrendous.

Enjoyed the first two fights but definitely did NOT enjoy DKG. Glad I’ve got the dup now though.