June Side Quest: Terror Twister

Comments

• CGRmagsCGRmags Member Posts: 1

Does anyone know how many Magnetron crystals are available in total for TB?

I'm thinking:
    10 x 3 from the monthly stores
    14 from BG objectives
    30 from Summer Track

74 in total?

Only paragon get the 30 from summer track I think
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 422 ★★

Am i supposed to explore the terror twister quest? There is no exploration rewards So I can just complete the path again and again for path rewards righr? Or is there any perk for exploration?

nope. completion, rewards every time, and nothing extrafor exploration. chose the lane containing the rewards you want, knowing they activate nodes you'll need to deal with on Juggs.
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    I don't see anything about murder box hints in my solo objectives. Is it bugged?
  • spideypoolspideypool Member Posts: 37
    so why can’t i collect the rest

i have 6 completed from 30 to 60 pts, i think.
    I also pulled a 7* Hyperion from the Magnetron crystal-i could not believe what i had just witnessed.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

so why can’t i collect the rest

i have 6 completed from 30 to 60 pts, i think.

Look at how long of time the rest are locked until.
    Each next set of 4 milestones unlock at each succeeding week of the event.

• Black1Adam1Black1Adam1 Member Posts: 9
    Who is best counter for Terror Twister Juggernaut?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Didn't realized this was weekly ... now completely missed week 1 rewards due to this.

Why change now? It used to be for the entire month ...
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 151

+1 this... my usuals are getting creamed and I'm wasting too many revives!

+1 this... my usuals are getting creamed and I'm wasting too many revives!
    Juggernaut one is over/expired now anyways 😀
    New SQ boss this week is Shocker.

Didn't realized this was weekly ... now completely missed week 1 rewards due to this.

Why change now? It used to be for the entire month ...

While I didn’t necessarily notice the Objective might have had a 7 day expiration timer on it (new SQ Objective this week says 6 days xx hours).

I did happen to see that the SQ Quest Panel itself was ending soon (earlier today), so dove in to do 4 runs. Didn’t want to anticipate if it would continue or not.

Was disappointed with rewards anyways with doing higher T.L. runs, so finished rest of the set just doing simple lower T.L. ones to get thru them without having to pay attention (mainly just for the Mysterium for Completion and then Objective reward).
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Was disappointed with rewards anyways with doing higher T.L. runs, so finished rest of the set just doing simple lower T.L. ones to get thru them without having to pay attention (mainly just for the Mysterium for Completion and then Objective reward).

The rewards respawn so you can keep doing higher levels if you want.

The rewards respawn so you can keep doing higher levels if you want.

Yes, but I didn’t want to, especially with time running short.

Just wanted to run the other 3 times/entries on any level before it ended for the Objective.

And the Mysterium you get is the same no matter which T.L. you run (also doesn’t matter for the Objective Mysterium either).
  • Avpfreak711Avpfreak711 Member Posts: 2
    Im pretty sure that when you use the hints, the smiley face or frown indicates the position of the number, so if #4 is the first digit, when you use it youll get a smiley face, then if you use the next number hint correctly itll be a smiley face. So if you use the wrong hint in the wrong digit youll get a frown
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★

Am i supposed to explore the terror twister quest? There is no exploration rewards So I can just complete the path again and again for path rewards righr? Or is there any perk for exploration?

No exploration reward. Go the path that works best for you.
    Wait so we can get the path rewards for threat level 5 all 4 times? I’ve been doing 5 and then 4 since I couldn’t see any rewards on 5 in preview.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

No exploration reward. Go the path that works best for you.
    Wait so we can get the path rewards for threat level 5 all 4 times? I’ve been doing 5 and then 4 since I couldn’t see any rewards on 5 in preview.
    Correct. Every time you go into lvl 5 you get path and completion rewards.
  • Elsi7Elsi7 Member Posts: 14
    Can the rankup gems be used after saga ends?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Elsi7 said:

Can the rankup gems be used after saga ends?

Yes
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    edited June 15
    Guys maybe i messed up the sidequest again. I finally had time to check but there is already week 2 without having week 1 in sight.

From 0-10, how much did messed up?
  • PedrothosPedrothos Member Posts: 19
    Took me a bit to realize, but are there only enough shards for 2 total arcade classic crystals? Don’t we normally get 8+ per side quest?
  • ШурікШурік Member Posts: 1
    Из за ошибки я вышел с побочного задания этого месяца неделя 3, в итоге не получил награды и потерял ключ, можно ли вернуть мне ключ?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★

Guys maybe i messed up the sidequest again. I finally had time to check but there is already week 2 without having week 1 in sight.

I'd say 0. You missed a murderworld ticket I believe from week 1 along with some mysyerium, but you don't need them to open the box. You can use your entry tickets this week and just double up. @Fit_Fun9329

• CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    Anyone know if we progress during the Super Daily event, will the next days rewards be updated?

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★

I'd say 0. You missed a murderworld ticket I believe from week 1 along with some mysyerium, but you don't need them to open the box. You can use your entry tickets this week and just double up. @Fit_Fun9329

Thanks!
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 238 ★★
    edited July 3
    How many tickets do we get this week? 4, 5 or more??
    I did the sidequest 4 times, and hit replay (wasn't paying attention), and did it again, is it a bug?? And i still have 4 more tickets... Btw, every week i used all tickets..
    Guys, i'm tired of these bugs.. just make an easy sidequest with all the rewards at the beginning of the month, and you can focus your time/energy on other parts of the game for the whole month..
  • Ioneman1415Ioneman1415 Member Posts: 1
    The same just happened to me. Was in a fight in the side quest and got tossed out of the game in the middle of a fight. The game came back up. The side quest isn't in the game anymore.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    I was also halfway through my first run, game crashed immediately after finishing a fight and now the quest is gone entirely.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
    edited July 8
    @KabamDORK Can you tell me if the Murder box will go away when the month changes? I want to save the Mysterium for when the Megatron crystals refresh and I am am the max Mysterium currently. Trying not to waste the resource on things I do not want as much. I was asking because the Murder box is in our " Other" inventory and those things tend to stay until they are used. Thank you.

@KabamDORK Can you tell me if the Murder box will go away when the month changes? I want to save the Mysterium for when the Megatron crystals refresh and I am am the max Mysterium currently. Trying not to waste the resource on things I do not want as much. I was asking because the Murder box is in our " Other" inventory and those things tend to stay until they are used. Thank you.

Also asked at thread below (if there is any Kabam reply) (for @BarnabasCollins )

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/371142/murderworld-mystery-box#latest