**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

5 eligible champs and 100% damage reduction is obnoxiously restrictive design.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
    I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
    So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    RNG can't possibly be that bad.
    You underestimate rng. I know someone who opened 110+ featureds and didn’t get onslaught. They had a natural max sig bullseye and then some, but no onslaught. I myself a few days ago looked at my roster a few days ago to see what I had for the ccp challenges. I found out I don’t have a 5*,6*, or 7* Hawkeye who is one of the oldest champs. Until a few months ago I didn’t have a single rarity of hit monkey. I’m a 2.9m valiant which isn’t that big, but big enough to where you’d expect me to have some of the champs I’m missing. Idk how you think rng can’t be completely out of the ordinary sometimes.
    How do you know they opened +110 because they said so? I could easily say I popped 10 and got all featured champs in a single pop does that mean it's true? Where is the proof?

Hawkeye is in the basic pool which is massive, not the featured pool which is very small, of course basic champs are harder to get, featured ones however... Sorry no lol you can say whatever you want, until I see actual proof with screenshots of someone popping hundreds of crystals and not getting one out of two featured champs (cause we're not even talking about one champ here we're talking about two different champs that were in the featured pool) I'll just continue to downplay every single comment from every Valiant who claims they don't have a single option for the objective. If you're Valiant and you play the game consistently there is no way you don't have at least one of them unless of course you don't actually play the game consistently.
    I stopped counting after 100......didn't get onslaught. I have a sig 200 kushala from how many I opened....had to be 120+. And this feature is worse....I've opened 20+ and haven't gotten ONE feature yet

Again, unless you have proof comments like this one are pointless.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 806 ★★★★

I haven't seen many people mention (if any) Prof X being used. Any tried him yet with Storm relic and mystic boosts?

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

KarateMike soloed this fight with Prof X so he does work for sure.

But I would imagine the Storms would be easier though
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

I haven't seen many people mention (if any) Prof X being used. Any tried him yet with Storm relic and mystic boosts?

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

I just finished mine. I saw his video but man, I couldn't replicate it at all. So I just boosted my r4 Storm with everything I could, turned suicides on and went for the sp2 stun lock. Luckily it only took one revive. That heal block was brutal. Thanks for letting me know about Prof X.
  • Options

jdschw said:

For people who use Vox, what is his rotation? I'm considering ranking him for this fight.

MLM or MLLLL combos build the buffs with the most efficiency - I think natural cap of 10 of each normally - then when you throw an L1 or L2 it makes a degen for each buff, then throw another SP1 or 2 while the degen is still on them (as late as possible) to turn them all back into more buffs.
    Hi @jdschw ,

Just a little extra note (sure yoy already know this) try to throw your SP when you as close to the next Power Bar as possible, to ensure you have anothet SP ready soon to get your buffs back.

Also when you apply Degen, you will have no Buffs (i.e. the Degen will do no damage), so be aggressive to get some Buffs on your while the Degen is on Annihilus.
  • Options

Fryday said:

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

I just finished mine. I saw his video but man, I couldn't replicate it at all. So I just boosted my r4 Storm with everything I could, turned suicides on and went for the sp2 stun lock. Luckily it only took one revive. That heal block was brutal. Thanks for letting me know about Prof X.
    That is awesome, many congrats. I had to go in with Gambit 7R1 (my highest ranking in that tag), man it was a revive fest (lost count of how many) 🤣🤣🤣, but at least it is done.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited June 27
    Honestly don't like the cosmic offensice burst objective.
    Fight is too overly dependent on RNG and AI to be countered. Threw revives and got through still but definitely did not enjoy this week.
    I used galan for offensive burst.
    Storm for x-men.

Had fun using r2 gladiator for the last objective tho.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Worst fight ever
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    edited June 27

Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

5 eligible champs and 100% damage reduction is obnoxiously restrictive design.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
    I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
    So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    RNG can't possibly be that bad.
    You underestimate rng. I know someone who opened 110+ featureds and didn’t get onslaught. They had a natural max sig bullseye and then some, but no onslaught. I myself a few days ago looked at my roster a few days ago to see what I had for the ccp challenges. I found out I don’t have a 5*,6*, or 7* Hawkeye who is one of the oldest champs. Until a few months ago I didn’t have a single rarity of hit monkey. I’m a 2.9m valiant which isn’t that big, but big enough to where you’d expect me to have some of the champs I’m missing. Idk how you think rng can’t be completely out of the ordinary sometimes.
    How do you know they opened +110 because they said so? I could easily say I popped 10 and got all featured champs in a single pop does that mean it's true? Where is the proof?

Hawkeye is in the basic pool which is massive, not the featured pool which is very small, of course basic champs are harder to get, featured ones however... Sorry no lol you can say whatever you want, until I see actual proof with screenshots of someone popping hundreds of crystals and not getting one out of two featured champs (cause we're not even talking about one champ here we're talking about two different champs that were in the featured pool) I'll just continue to downplay every single comment from every Valiant who claims they don't have a single option for the objective. If you're Valiant and you play the game consistently there is no way you don't have at least one of them unless of course you don't actually play the game consistently.
    I stopped counting after 100......didn't get onslaught. I have a sig 200 kushala from how many I opened....had to be 120+. And this feature is worse....I've opened 20+ and haven't gotten ONE feature yet

Again, unless you have proof comments like this one are pointless.
    Absolutely don't have 120 screenshots of my failures ....sorry. I mean I have no reason to lie about it. Just saying it's 100% believable because it happened to me ......and even further (between my sons acct and mine we opened WAY over 200......he got him once)....I mean I guess I can post a screenshot of my Onslaught....it's right here ------->
    Lmao good one, but again I won't believe it til I see it. Those who claim they popped over 100 and got nothing are very few and the one thing they have in common aside from claiming they popped over 100 and got nothing is that neither of them have any screenshots of the 1.5M shards they popped, I definitely would take screenshots if I'm popping that many but maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Guess I’m feeling a bit better about my recent Storm X pull. For those of you who used her for this fight, what rotation did you use?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

Guess I’m feeling a bit better about my recent Storm X pull. For those of you who used her for this fight, what rotation did you use?

Parry, Sp2, repeat
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    Done . Final Count

6* r3 Gorr- 7 revives.
    7*R1 Storm Px- Solo
    7*R1 Odin - Solo
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Parry, Sp2, repeat
    Thanks @Ashacekar
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    edited June 27

Between gorr and vox, who's easier to use and what's their rotation? Don't use either, ever, and i find anihilus annoying at the best of times.

Vox. Gorr's damage output is not much on this node. Vox has higher damage and easy access to buffs. Just keep doing sp1.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,840 ★★★★★
    edited June 27
    Done. Hated it.

Gorr 7r1
    Galan 5/65 ascended
    Had to rank 6* SPX to r3 for the final run.

Ate into revive stash, down to about 40. Gotta top up for next one.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★

Seriously the cosmic + offensive dot has only 5 options - gorr, gladiator, vtd,vox nd drax, of which only 4 could be actually used. This is so limiting

Three goes with my R3 duped Venom….

No bonus using Venom but he got the job done
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 653 ★★★
    7R3 Odin > Solo.
    7R1 Storm PX > a few revives.
    6R3 Gorr…lets not talk about that one 😅
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Serpent was a solo, which is saying something for me, guess I need to rank my vox some more, as far as xmen, been trying with storm, but for some reason I get clipped with the second hit of his sp1 about 40% of the time, wonder if it is a size thing and she just doesn't dex deeply enough.
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Serpent was a solo, which is saying something for me, guess I need to rank my vox some more, as far as xmen, been trying with storm, but for some reason I get clipped with the second hit of his sp1 about 40% of the time, wonder if it is a size thing and she just doesn't dex deeply enough.

I kept getting clipped to on just her so I turned suicides on and max boosted to just get it done.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★

Fryday said:

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

You mean OG Storm? Is a stun lock even possible? I threw my SP2 when I almost had an SP3, and due to the stifles, I couldn't build back up to another SP2 before his stun wore off, even with relic.
  • Options
    edited June 27

Fryday said:

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

You mean OG Storm? Is a stun lock even possible? I threw my SP2 when I almost had an SP3, and due to the stifles, I couldn't build back up to another SP2 before his stun wore off, even with relic.
    Mostly. My Storm was r4, so it was leaving a small power gain unavailable like a r5 or 7*. But with max boosts, suicides, mutant boosts, I was able to build up enough. I got 4 stuns on him, saving my relic when needed, but the last one didn't crit so I was only able to get back to 1.9 bars of power. But it took off 83% in one go. So that was good enough for me. This is the video that inspired me. @Dirty_Dozz

https://youtu.be/IMv9Glt4Htc?si=tzmW07i6ncXSad0v
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,295 ★★★★★

Ortoun said:

Don't dex it. Block the first 2 hits. DON'T backup. He'll dash back a bit to launch the projectile. Parry it. Rush in while he's recovering. Once I learned this, fights were a breeze and I was able to keep him cornered most of the match.
    This sucks when he doesnt throw it but also could be a size thing as ive noticed gorr is a little easier to get away from his claw down hit or what ever u would call the first part
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 499 ★★★
    Isn’t long shot an X-men? Anyone try him
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★

Buffed up
  • Options

The combination of Tag and Nodes create a very limited pool.

You need 3 Buffs (none Passive) to do any damage, so no Bishop, Kitty, Nightcrawler or Longshot

If you are Immune of any of Annihilus's Debuff you get damage, so no Colossus.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    edited June 27
    Finally able to say that I did a S.O.S. fight, it was not fun at all. I had so many dropped inputs and even got hit through block several times but I got at least one fight done.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★

Fryday said:

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

Mostly. My Storm was r4, so it was leaving a small power gain unavailable like a r5 or 7*. But with max boosts, suicides, mutant boosts, I was able to build up enough. I got 4 stuns on him, saving my relic when needed, but the last one didn't crit so I was only able to get back to 1.9 bars of power. But it took off 83% in one go. So that was good enough for me. This is the video that inspired me. @Dirty_Dozz

https://youtu.be/IMv9Glt4Htc?si=tzmW07i6ncXSad0v
    Hm, I don't get it then. Even with full boosts, a 12% Mutant Power boost, and a 200% PBB, I still couldn't do the rotation, and my 7R1 only got him to 70%. I'm just gonna go for it I guess, but it's just weird.