What’s happening with AI?

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 829 ★★★
    Ai be down bad
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★

It needs to start with an acknowledgement from KABAM of what are considered problems and want aren't. Until then its just talking in circles.

Agree
    Elthan said:

Still no update...? Please don't say it's still in discussion, you had plenty of time already.

Here, have a meme 😊

Looks like it’s going to silent again… just like before
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    Always the circles.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    With all the big fixes, when do we get an update on all this… is there any type of road map to address this that can be shared?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    I’m tired of backstep intercepted and light intercepted by the AI
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Elthan said:

Still no update...? Please don't say it's still in discussion, you had plenty of time already.

Here, have a meme 😊

Looks like my conspiracy theories are actually true then
    EdisonLaw said:

Elthan said:

Here, have a meme 😊

Looks like my conspiracy theories are actually true then
    Is Kabam start working back today or are they still in vacation??? I feel no one is working now, dead silence???
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Member Posts: 55
    The best in all, AI knows what I will do it knows my next movement, so annoying.I get intercept 5 times no matters how i am doing effort AI win all the time🤬
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    Last couple of weeks I have a few times noticed that the AI now also can reparry.
    That was a surprise.

There’s no updates cause they can’t fix it. Simple. Game gets worse and worse every day and all they want is our money for their every month store sales. In their attempt to make the game more difficult and challenging they in the process broke it. And whatever Kabams new future goals are, it obviously didn’t jive well for all the former Kabam employees who jumped ship. Those who left probably actually cared about the community and didn’t like the direction or future profit goal intentions of Kabam that only include the sales of champs to rank up in a broken game which crappy AI gets to dictate whether you win or lose.

Then we should leave as welll?
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    @EdisonLaw its getting close for me. And I invested a lot of money and time in this game.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Ai can now throw specials before you can relic. It happened to Brian Grant on stream last night and has happened to me repeatedly.

I also was recently doom cycling, threw the sp1 to gain 2 bars of power and immediately tried to throw my sp2, but the ai while still knocked down was able to use a special before I could. This basically is concrete evidence of ai reaction times speeding up as we know they couldn’t do that before.
    Snurris said:

Last couple of weeks I have a few times noticed that the AI now also can reparry.
    That was a surprise.

Especially with double hit medium champs
    Woowerinn said:

The best in all, AI knows what I will do it knows my next movement, so annoying.I get intercept 5 times no matters how i am doing effort AI win all the time🤬

Yeah they definitely change something on coding AI, it feels like they let AI know more specifically about what should AI do whenever we tap input.

@EdisonLaw its getting close for me. And I invested a lot of money and time in this game.

I’m going to stop spending money as well, will change to FTP if they keep silent like this

You don't absolutely have to spend money don't you?

@EdisonLaw no I don’t but Kabam is a business. And if they offer sales they should damn well make sure their game works and respond to their consumers as all business do. But they stay silent on known problems.

A sale event is going on. They even sell directly 7 champ as well lol. Actually I don’t mind that much about the gap between P2W and FTP now, just need them fix the bug so I can enjoy the game in ny own pace

@EdisonLaw no I don’t but Kabam is a business. And if they offer sales they should damn well make sure their game works and respond to their consumers as all business do. But they stay silent on known problems.

A sale event is going on. They even sell directly 7 champ as well lol. Actually I don’t mind that much about the gap between P2W and FTP now, just need them fix the bug so I can enjoy the game in ny own pace
    I don’t think they sell that.
    While I was doing the EQ today I got constantly backdrafted by the AI.
    We have a better shot at serpent getting nerfed than Kabam actually giving us a plan to address in fight issues.
    EdisonLaw said:

While I was doing the EQ today I got constantly backdrafted by the AI.

Don’t try to intercept the AI when it’s standing up you will 90% get backdraft intercept! I think Kabam saw many top players did that a lot so they change code AI to let them do that on purpose, plus wi the the “recovery time” get shorten now, it’s a perfect combination