**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

What’s happening with AI?

167891012»

Comments

• EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 100
    The new ai plus the constant lags that seem to plague the game now after the new update has made the game in one of its worst playable state ever for me.

Before this update the only champions that I'd experience heavy lag with was dust ( generally heavy vfx champs).
    Now it's almost every fight is a laggy mess.

Now ads to this the ai special intercepting in the middle.of dash forwad, using a special.in the middle.of the combination and doing weird things in general
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 359
    FlipBoy said:

Kabam claims that the AI's actions are RNG based, from what I'm reading, it seems that the AI RNG is pretty spot on perfect to whatever it needs to do to damage the player.

Absolutely agree. All these talks about the game team investigating is just mitigating community feedback and outrage, as they programmed this hypercharged AI in the first place. This has been Kabam's MO for the last few years now. Gaming the gamers, if you will.
    KabamDORK said:

Hey all, I see your post. Let me get this in front of the game team as I know they're also investigating similar reports.

Oh, that template response. Is this investigation before or after they program the AI to mess up gameplay?

KabamDORK said:

Hey all, I see your post. Let me get this in front of the game team as I know they're also investigating similar reports.

It's been going on for months. But the community isn't dumb, we know why fixes don't happen when the AI is broken, because it makes Kabam money. It's pretty blatant and obvious, when there's a bug that helps players It's fixed within days, sometimes even hours after it's been brought to Kabams attention. I work in software development, I know for a fact this AI behavior is programmed to act this way because the AI intercepts and does this annoying stuff flawlessy across the entire player base.
    Word. Kabam thinks we're fools not to see through their farcical shams.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Member Posts: 78
    I'll just add that I've also seen some quirky things such as specials not being activated. I've never seen it before though I swear I'm trying to activate a special in the same way I've always done only for the input not to register.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Eakomo said:

The new ai plus the constant lags that seem to plague the game now after the new update has made the game in one of its worst playable state ever for me.

Before this update the only champions that I'd experience heavy lag with was dust ( generally heavy vfx champs).
    Now it's almost every fight is a laggy mess.

Now ads to this the ai special intercepting in the middle.of dash forwad, using a special.in the middle.of the combination and doing weird things in general

So with this confirm AI change of @KabamDORK , is it the true that all of the statement made by Miike and Jax before about “ We never changed AI” just frankly LIE to the community?