Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
    Is there a way to completely sign out from the beta testing? Almost 24hrs and both the survey and participate buttons are greyed out.. it's just too much useless clutter in the game for me
  • avidgameravidgamer Member Posts: 20
    1oihrz3b3fro.png
    Can't even participate
  • Tarun1108Tarun1108 Member Posts: 14
    Stash folder not visible anymore.
    sngjkjijvmim.jpeg
    dme04yh8psve.jpeg
  • Rorro58Rorro58 Member Posts: 1
    No puedo accesar a la supermision
  • Calavera22Calavera22 Member Posts: 1
    Ni yo an dado unos premios y nadie dice como lo an echo
  • 1stKing1stKing Member Posts: 47
    I don't have access to my overflow chest in the main game.
  • Jondarcy13Jondarcy13 Member Posts: 15
    pflht73lu8e9.png
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198
    HI , is it normal that I cannot access the beta yet?

are you guys still rolling the players little by little?
    Been like this for 12 hours still won’t let me enter I press participate but then goes to another page saying unable to connect so what’s the point
    950ae0bzotla.png
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »

We are still adding players. We expect to have everybody in and testing today!
  • Sanchez_LarrySanchez_Larry Member Posts: 8
    Question? We were given all those resources to spend on Beta, but it doesn’t say anything about cats, if I use cats on these heroes will I get them back on the main server ?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198

Thanks @Kabam Miike !
    Question? We were given all those resources to spend on Beta, but it doesn’t say anything about cats, if I use cats on these heroes will I get them back on the main server ?

Any actions you take in the Beta Server will have no effect on your Live Account, so go ahead and rank them up, change your masteries, etc.
    Thanks Mike !
  • SmtfrtSmtfrt Member Posts: 2
    I can 't cinnet to beta
  • picho64picho64 Member Posts: 2
    wx5ry2regxb0.png
    A mi se sigue apareciendo el así no hay cambio desde ayer
  • SmtfrtSmtfrt Member Posts: 2
    I can 't connect to betaky2hr49dw5rf.png
  • tomtay77tomtay77 Member Posts: 4
    o0mcbvws4o7z.png
  • dariogamarradariogamarra Member Posts: 6
    Yo ahora tengo 2 en vez de una como antes, pero en ambas no puedo ingresar, no me da la opcion en ninguna
    One more question , I had taken the survey thinking I was on Beta when I actually wasn’t. Can you re send the survey to me or can I re take
    Hello why arent answering my comments
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39

So you are finally responding to people as I’ve been asking for an update all day @Kabam Miike
    Jondarcy13 wrote: »
    Hello why arent answering my comments

Hi there! Your questions have been answered in the Main post in this thread. Please take a look at the first post.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    1stKing wrote: »
    I only have a 2 star Luke Cake (not a typo) and ranked him enough to test his Special 3 but I've focused on Red Hulk. I was most interested to use his heal ability. My 4* is un-duped 4/40. It says with Special 2: Expends 2 Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health. That is puny. Should be something like: Expends all Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health per charge. Special 1 just adds 2 Heat charges. Special 3: Expends 1 heat charge. But all the other heat charges are useless. What a dud. His heat charges should at least give him increased attack per charge.
    I agree that the regen needs to be based on heat charges. As it is, the regen is not even worth the space in the description.
  • Al2QAl2Q Member Posts: 66
    Too much waiting....
    @Kabam Miike
    How do I get back in arena in the Main server. Also, my stash is gone in the main server. I closed the game and reopened it and logged into the main server several times and that did not fix it.
  • Super4YogiSuper4Yogi Member Posts: 22
    Still can't get in.clock is ticking...
    @Kabam Miike
    How do I get back in arena in the Main server. Also, my stash is gone in the main server. I closed the game and reopened it and logged into the main server several times and that did not fix it.

Sorry for the repost y'all. I just messed up tagging "he who must be named" in the correct format.
  • usta55usta55 Member Posts: 1
    lol
This discussion has been closed.