Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

AW Manipulation

1356789

Comments

  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Lagacy69 wrote: »
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    i dont see anything wrong any player is free to join any alliance he wants but this is my opinion towards OMMI they took the easy way up not like SGA (SLYCEM) or other alliances that are on top so OMMI started wrong , it was a smart move but not when you are a you tuber and talk a lot that you want to be the best . but you not willing to climb the ladder

    When SGA was building up there also wasn’t the new and insanely important end game rewards that is now AW Seasons which is what ultimately pushed us to this decision....

    So with the advent of season your an drive to build your own alliance go out the window. Seen more back bone on a jelly fish
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    The fact that it does not affect me does not mean it is right to jump alliances of bunches of 30 just for better AW rating. AGAIN this is not as just one person joining another alliance.

    Kabam you reset the AW rating for inactive alliance so this exploit does not happen anymore. We need the Alliance blackout to cover AW also. I am a veteran in this game and the same AQ alliance jumping problem for prestige is happening now with Alliance wars and AW rating. A huge percent of the top 200 alliances have shell alliances with second accounts that they use to drop tiers then switch alliance and win for weeks straight.

    How does this affect the game?

    People in lower tiers are fighting super strong dudes that are in a alliance with lower tier creating an unfair advantage.

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Seriously why is this been an issue ? All I see is a YouTube guy who wanted to find 29 like minded players to build an alliance around.

    Instead of having the party at his place, they moved it to a place with a better view. Everyone in the alliance has payed their dues, it's not like 30 noobs bought 30 accounts and a shell alliance.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    The fact that it does not affect me does not mean it is right to jump alliances of bunches of 30 just for better AW rating. AGAIN this is not as just one person joining another alliance.

    Kabam you reset the AW rating for inactive alliance so this exploit does not happen anymore. We need the Alliance blackout to cover AW also. I am a veteran in this game and the same AQ alliance jumping problem for prestige is happening now with Alliance wars and AW rating. A huge percent of the top 200 alliances have shell alliances with second accounts that they use to drop tiers then switch alliance and win for weeks straight.

    How does this affect the game?

    People in lower tiers are fighting super strong dudes that are in a alliance with lower tier creating an unfair advantage.

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.

    They’re not gonna be jumping back constantly into two alliances to maintain their standing. Its simply moving into a better alliance as you move from e.g. tier 8 to 1. Besides with high prestige it’s difficult to find matchups that match up their prestige as alliances in the lower tiers have 2x less than them

  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.

    Are you completely high? What are you even talking about? You really think that leaving an alliance with a low war rating and joining one with a higher rating is cheating?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.

    Are you completely high? What are you even talking about? You really think that leaving an alliance with a low war rating and joining one with a higher rating is cheating?
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.

    Are you completely high? What are you even talking about? You really think that leaving an alliance with a low war rating and joining one with a higher rating is cheating?

    Yes it is a form of exploit just like AQ was before. No i am not high. The fact that you suggest such inflammatory accusations about me using drugs portraits how respectfull and smart you are.

    Blackout for AW is needed.
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    Kabam where you at?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why can we just have a respectfull conversation without offending the other person. If you cannot refute my argument what Can i do. I have been very respectfull.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    You must complete 5 wars with your alliance to get season rewards. That is all. This is not an exploit, this is not against the rules.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    You must complete 5 wars with your alliance to get season rewards. That is all. This is not an exploit, this is not against the rules.

    Just like jumping alliances in AQ was not, right? This is why black out was established.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    You must complete 5 wars with your alliance to get season rewards. That is all. This is not an exploit, this is not against the rules.

    Just like jumping alliances in AQ was not, right? This is why black out was established.

    You must do 5 matches to get rewards. In aq you must be in the alliance 5 days. These are very different things and unrelated. Also, the aw penalty of 5 wars is harsher now than the aq blackout.

    If you join a higher tier aw alliance and lose 5 match straight you wont get good rewards. If you join a top aw alliance and win 5 and get good rewards then good on you.

    What Im getting at is you cant just jump into a better aw alli and expect to get good rewards you still have to earn them.

    Kabam has already laid out the rules for the new aw season system.

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why can we just have a respectfull conversation without offending the other person. If you cannot refute my argument what Can i do. I have been very respectfull.

    @CapWW2
    You cant even refute your own arguement. The only thing you keep repeating is exploit. EVERYONE has said this isnt an exploit. The alliance was tier 4 regardless if they moved or not. Due to their alliance PI, they cant get matches. They made a smart choice to move to an alliance with a war rating they can get matches in. ITS 100% legal to do so. They arent jumping from ally to ally like youve stated. They arent gaining ANYTHING FROM THIS. You arent losing anything from this. Get over it. Stop being so damn butthurt and move on. You have yet to bring ANYTHING of substance in the form of rebuttle to back up your stance. Go back to your corner and stay there.

    If they are not gaining anything from this why do it? Lmao
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why can we just have a respectfull conversation without offending the other person. If you cannot refute my argument what Can i do. I have been very respectfull.

    @CapWW2
    You cant even refute your own arguement. The only thing you keep repeating is exploit. EVERYONE has said this isnt an exploit. The alliance was tier 4 regardless if they moved or not. Due to their alliance PI, they cant get matches. They made a smart choice to move to an alliance with a war rating they can get matches in. ITS 100% legal to do so. They arent jumping from ally to ally like youve stated. They arent gaining ANYTHING FROM THIS. You arent losing anything from this. Get over it. Stop being so damn butthurt and move on. You have yet to bring ANYTHING of substance in the form of rebuttle to back up your stance. Go back to your corner and stay there.

    If they are not gaining anything from this why do it? Lmao

    Additionally I cannot go back to my corner because you have been sleeping in it since yesterday. So if you find your own corner i can freely will be able to get to mine.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why can we just have a respectfull conversation without offending the other person. If you cannot refute my argument what Can i do. I have been very respectfull.

    @CapWW2
    You cant even refute your own arguement. The only thing you keep repeating is exploit. EVERYONE has said this isnt an exploit. The alliance was tier 4 regardless if they moved or not. Due to their alliance PI, they cant get matches. They made a smart choice to move to an alliance with a war rating they can get matches in. ITS 100% legal to do so. They arent jumping from ally to ally like youve stated. They arent gaining ANYTHING FROM THIS. You arent losing anything from this. Get over it. Stop being so damn butthurt and move on. You have yet to bring ANYTHING of substance in the form of rebuttle to back up your stance. Go back to your corner and stay there.

    If they are not gaining anything from this why do it? Lmao

    They aren't gaining an unfair advantage. You can leave an join any alliance you want but you have to do 5 wars to get rewards.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Everyone of those guys were in an alliance that had a higher war rating than what they have now. They belong in a higher bracket than 4. What is it they r doing wrong? U should be happy u won’t have to have your asses handed to u when they work their way up. Cuz they will get there. They will be in the top 10
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,696 ★★★★★
    Everyone of those guys were in an alliance that had a higher war rating than what they have now. They belong in a higher bracket than 4. What is it they r doing wrong? U should be happy u won’t have to have your asses handed to u when they work their way up. Cuz they will get there. They will be in the top 10

    OP doesnt have any real reasons. He will just repeat what he originally posted as his excuse.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,089 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

    I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

    It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

    No one is harmed? What are you talking about? With all do respect do you really realize the content of your statement?

    The fact that it does not affect me does not mean it is right to jump alliances of bunches of 30 just for better AW rating. AGAIN this is not as just one person joining another alliance.

    Kabam you reset the AW rating for inactive alliance so this exploit does not happen anymore. We need the Alliance blackout to cover AW also. I am a veteran in this game and the same AQ alliance jumping problem for prestige is happening now with Alliance wars and AW rating. A huge percent of the top 200 alliances have shell alliances with second accounts that they use to drop tiers then switch alliance and win for weeks straight.

    How does this affect the game?

    People in lower tiers are fighting super strong dudes that are in a alliance with lower tier creating an unfair advantage.

    Also, now we can see the true color of this people that do this morally incorrect practice.
    They moved once, for a fresh start. Not repeatedly in order to manipulate the system. I'm sorry, but you're on a tangent on this one. You're confusing it with Shell Allies.
  • linuxlinux Posts: 291
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    For reference omni is a new allaince of good players that would miss a season if they stayed cause they haven't tiered up yet..
    That's all..
    Not an exploit they eventually would have been a solid tier 1 allaince..

    And there lies the rub, eventually! Circumventing the natural progression in lieu of the work others have put in they deservedly should have missed a season if that is where they were as an Alliance. It's manipulation calling it anything other than what it is, essentially is a farce.

    Your argument doesn't make any sense. Most people in any given alliance haven't been in the alliance as it progressed from T20 up to the current rating. And we consider them equal participants.

    The problem is that the way Kabam updates war rating is horribly broken. It takes far too long to build up the war rating for new alliances. I've done it once (T20->T2 in the old system, now T4) ... it was 2 months of absurdity. And it's gotten worse with the changes to how war matches are done.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 567 ★★★
    This is a tricky issue.. Personally I see it as an exploit.. (What are they doing wrong? You should be happy they don't have to beat you on the way up...)
    That's the point though isn't it.. They should have to work their way up and working their way up takes time..
    What's wrong with sharing your account..
    What's wrong with selling your account..
    What's wrong with giving your account away..
    What's wrong with someone else doing hard content for you..
    All them things are a banable offence for what reason? You didn't do the work yourself to get where you are... one player moving.. two players.. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9... but 30 players moving into an alliance that will earn much better rewards with points they didn't do the work for..
    What's the difference..
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    All i have to say is wow.......just wow. Jealously is ridiculous here. [/quote

    Jelaousy of what? Of some people with no other thing to do rather than to play map 6 5 days a week? Lmao give me a break.

    @CapWW2 so you are saying ayone with a merger poat on here should immediately be punished? There isnt an exploit happening here at all. You have failed over and over to prove your point. Take the loss and step away.

    Who is winning or losing? All omni members are obtaining a war rating they DID NOT EARN. How is this so difficult to understand. Inactive alliances should have their ratings reset every after 30 days of 0 matchmaking PERIOD.

    So if all 30 Omni members went to 30 different alliances, would you still call it an exploit? They are all obtaining a war rating they didn’t earn per your logic.

    The reason they moved to a dead ally is because they were having trouble getting war matches. This is is due to a previous exploit that Kabam is trying to counter. They just want to get back to high tier war. At 15 mil I would expect them to be in T4+ in war.

    As for dead alliance reset idea, I think it’s too much, I think maybe drop a tier base on war participation each season.

    0 war = drop 5 tier
    1 war = drop 4 tier
    And so forth
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    realiTic wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    All i have to say is wow.......just wow. Jealously is ridiculous here. [/quote

    Jelaousy of what? Of some people with no other thing to do rather than to play map 6 5 days a week? Lmao give me a break.

    @CapWW2 so you are saying ayone with a merger poat on here should immediately be punished? There isnt an exploit happening here at all. You have failed over and over to prove your point. Take the loss and step away.

    Who is winning or losing? All omni members are obtaining a war rating they DID NOT EARN. How is this so difficult to understand. Inactive alliances should have their ratings reset every after 30 days of 0 matchmaking PERIOD.

    So if all 30 Omni members went to 30 different alliances, would you still call it an exploit? They are all obtaining a war rating they didn’t earn per your logic.

    The reason they moved to a dead ally is because they were having trouble getting war matches. This is is due to a previous exploit that Kabam is trying to counter. They just want to get back to high tier war. At 15 mil I would expect them to be in T4+ in war.

    As for dead alliance reset idea, I think it’s too much, I think maybe drop a tier base on war participation each season.

    0 war = drop 5 tier
    1 war = drop 4 tier
    And so forth

    Good idea
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,633 ★★★★
    What if individuals carried their own war rating based on previous performances?

    The alliance rating is a factor of the combined members.

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    What if individuals carried their own war rating based on previous performances?

    The alliance rating is a factor of the combined members.

    Amazing idea.
This discussion has been closed.