**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Chaos Event Energy Requirements [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It doesn't really matter how much each pass costs as long as the total cost is around the same ballpark.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I had 67 energy last month and it took more than that to finish 3.2 in the event quest. I would use all my energy and not even have
    fought Bishop yet.
  • Options
    OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @RockCity333
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah more than 70 for a path is a bit much guys at Kabam. I know you need income but be a bit more subtle/discreet!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I think the issue is, look how many moves are needed in some places, I mean 18 energy is ridiculous... just keep it the same length but get rid of some of the moves.

I have got some pics anyway of a few examples, it does seem quite cheeky to have that many moves needed.

1 - 12 energy
    2 - 15 energy
    3 - 18 energy
    4 - 12 energy
    5 - 12 energy

gw4iopvijy3e.jpeg
    7t5f2fhsm5h2.jpeg
    3s8fyyjrlriy.jpeg
    teapc5mmcjlf.jpeg
    trrtbpvindu1.jpeg
  • Options
    OPIE wrote: »

First of all, wrong Thread. Secondly, that was over a month ago. Thirdly, what would you like? Boosts that are no longer useful?

Nothing goes over your head, eh Drax? Your reflexes are just too fast. The point was his empty promise about which nothing was ever done.

I Am Groot.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★

First of all, wrong Thread. Secondly, that was over a month ago. Thirdly, what would you like? Boosts that are no longer useful?

Nothing goes over your head, eh Drax? Your reflexes are just too fast. The point was his empty promise about which nothing was ever done.

I Am Groot.

That explains everything.
  • Options
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

I Am Groot.

That explains everything.

I see what you're going for there. He's still a lovable character.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I see what you're going for there. He's still a lovable character.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    If I go to the movies and the projector goes down I do expect a refund.
    If I'm on a plane and it lands elsewhere due to emergency I expect my flight compensated.
    If I order food at a restaurant and there is an emergency and the kitchen is not able to make my meal I expect a suitable replacement or refund
    If I spend money on a game and their server goes down I expect compensation.

Tell me I'm wrong @ArmandStar

You're in the wrong chat. Make your own.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    "Hey guys, how can we make the 3-day events even more monotonous?"

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    This wouldn't be half as bad if the rewards went up over time as well. Last year, I believe the AQ completion quick path was 36 energy. You've doubled it in a year, but the same 250 shards for rewards.
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 69
    edited April 2018
    Hey KABAM,
    Thumb's up on the Chaos Rift rewards, THUMBS WAY DOWN on extending the length of all of the paths in this month's Infinity Chaos event quest to milk us out of energy refills! To effectively take advantage of the Chaos Rifts, we pretty much have to 100% all of the difficulties of the event quest. You have clearly, by design, made the paths insanely and unnecessarily long to maximize players having to buy energy refills to get this silly thing done.

I haven't done the math (and I am sure someone will), but it takes 78 energy to run the SHORTEST path on the final quest in Heroic! That requires an energy refill by itself! You can't even run a single line without using resources! Most of the enemies on the upper levels have somewhere between 3-6 nodes between them. That is 9-18 energy just getting from one enemy to another! WTF?

I have to wonder when if you tally it all up it wouldn't just be cheaper to buy one of your more terrible offers to get what we are going to get from the rifts! This is a disservice to your players. Please don't do this again, or at least put out a great offer for energy refills while something like this is in play. I think community preference would be the former, though.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    While I don't disagree, you can play it smart and patient. Request energy help at every opportunity. I don't plan on spending a dime on energy refills this month. We'll see how that works out for me.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Orrrr you could just be patient. I promise by the end of April, youll have 100% the ones you want. With minimal refills, just be patient.
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 69
    The sad thing is that they are making you do that in the first place, MarzGroove. Past maps were not nearly as energy draining. There is no reason for them to change that aside from boosting the bottom line. One should never have to move 6 nodes to get to the next bad guy. That is either just TERRIBLE map design or an attempt to milk units from the player base. Pretty sure I made clear what I think it is...

Good luck in you quest to get it done without spending units on energy. I hope it works. You will have to stay on top of it fo' sho'
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Too bad Kabam is so short sighted they have forgotten they give us free 4 hour crystals containing small energy refills. /s Less QQ more pewpew
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Too bad Kabam is so short sighted they have forgotten they give us free 4 hour crystals containing small energy refills. /s Less QQ more pewpew

Yes those extra 15 energy are going make this much less tedious
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Stop whining its not kabam's fault you can't play patiently its a "MONTHLY" quest which means you got the WHOLE month to complete it stop whining!!!