Rank Down Tickets

178101213

Comments

  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.
    I’d love you to put your money where your mouth is and make Kamala Khan your first maxed 5* champ.

    You should have no issues doing this as you’d have to rank her at some stage eh? May as well make her your first. After all, the game is built on just earning more. And you can always earn more tier 5 basics so you’d be fine.

    Im sorry, what I'm about to say has nothing constructive nor does it add anything substantial to the discussion, but its not redundant and its not a complaint. It could even be percieved as a positive statement of my willingness to spend again :wink:

    I would spend again in-game if I could witness actual SS or youtube video evidence of this occurring! LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,269 ★★★★★
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.
    I’d love you to put your money where your mouth is and make Kamala Khan your first maxed 5* champ.

    You should have no issues doing this as you’d have to rank her at some stage eh? May as well make her your first. After all, the game is built on just earning more. And you can always earn more tier 5 basics so you’d be fine.
    That's not at all what I was saying. The comment was made that people who aren't in agreeance are hypocrites because they would use them. That's what I commented on.
    Would I Rank her eventually if I had the Resources? Yes. Would she be my first choice? No. When choosing who to Rank first, I always choose who will give me the most utility based on what I have to select from, so I can earn more Resources to Rank more. It's a careful decision, not a quick jump, and not for one purpose only. I look at usefulness as well as preference. That's just me. People make their own choices for their own reasons. In the end, whatever we choose, for whatever reason, is not chosen with the idea of going back in mind.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 385 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    @Kabam Wolf LITERALLY said ignoring stun immune and limber was “working” as intended and they removed it


    HOW is that NOT a nerf @Demonzfyre ?

    AA is still a top champion, so don't act like you whiny babies won't STILL be using AA to clear lots of hard content (AKA this challenge and more)
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 266
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Dudley2906 wrote: »
    Are the rank down gems or tickets ever coming back! It would be great to see them return as some champions have become un-useful while others need ranking up! The Tier 4 catalysts are not easy to come by so the ranking down tickets would be great even if just for a short time??

    Since you flagged my other comment, let me expand upon it.
    RDT's we're only meant for major changes (nerfs) to champions like 12.0. They were nice enough to give some out at christmas but really they shouldn't have.
    This is a game with a ever changing meta. Champs will become unused over time because of this. You choose who rank up knowing this. There werent any RDT's when 5*'s were released and doesn't need to be with 6*'s.
    As far as tier 4 cats go, join an ally that does map 5 or 6. Mine does 5 5x5 and I am over flowing with class cats. I recently have let 7 t4cc expire because I have to many.
    Do some work and earn the rewards and stop ranking champs up just to rank.

    As much as I do understand and agree with some of this. I also must say that since Christmas there have been enough Nerfs to warrant them. Yes the game is ever changing and champs will be Made less useful as time goes by but we didn't choose to rank up as a risk. We did it because we knew what their abilities were and loved their use. If we were given a box of batteries marked AA, and we come to find what's in the box is AAA batteries, we would expect to be able to go back to the store and get a refund, so that we could buy a different brand of batteries since the first brand tricked us.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Dudley2906 wrote: »
    Are the rank down gems or tickets ever coming back! It would be great to see them return as some champions have become un-useful while others need ranking up! The Tier 4 catalysts are not easy to come by so the ranking down tickets would be great even if just for a short time??

    Since you flagged my other comment, let me expand upon it.
    RDT's we're only meant for major changes (nerfs) to champions like 12.0. They were nice enough to give some out at christmas but really they shouldn't have.
    This is a game with a ever changing meta. Champs will become unused over time because of this. You choose who rank up knowing this. There werent any RDT's when 5*'s were released and doesn't need to be with 6*'s.
    As far as tier 4 cats go, join an ally that does map 5 or 6. Mine does 5 5x5 and I am over flowing with class cats. I recently have let 7 t4cc expire because I have to many.
    Do some work and earn the rewards and stop ranking champs up just to rank.

    As much as I do understand and agree with some of this. I also must say that since Christmas there have been enough Nerfs to warrant them. Yes the game is ever changing and champs will be Made less useful as time goes by but we didn't choose to rank up as a risk. We did it because we knew what their abilities were and loved their use. If we were given a box of batteries marked AA, and we come to find what's in the box is AAA batteries, we would expect to be able to go back to the store and get a refund, so that we could buy a different brand of batteries since the first brand tricked us.

    But you got what you were supposed to with Archangel. It wasnt until sometime later people figured out that he can stun a stun immune champ. People had already ranked him because of what he could/should be doing. So your reference is invalid.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

    U should really read before posting a picture lol it says that kabam is unclear weather it is a bug looks like u just got an F on your homework ROTFLMAO
    P.S please do point out where in Drax's abilities it says he can counter evade if you cannot IT IS A BUG.
    Goodnight

    Dude...

    Where is it written that Spidey (or Ultron, NC, BW,...) can evade 2 hits at the same time?

    Where is it written that Spidey's evade (same with Ultron, NC, BW,...) causes Drax's pushback?

    Answer : NOWHERE.

    Conclusion : It's a nerf. Do your homework. My turn to laugh.

    It doesn't technically say they evade one hit either it just says they can evade never says Drax can counter evade = bug
    Stop making a fool of yourself
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.
    I’d love you to put your money where your mouth is and make Kamala Khan your first maxed 5* champ.

    You should have no issues doing this as you’d have to rank her at some stage eh? May as well make her your first. After all, the game is built on just earning more. And you can always earn more tier 5 basics so you’d be fine.

    That isnt what he was saying at all. Most if not all serious arena grinders are going to R3 as many of their 5* champs as they can. It's more points for them for the grind. This would include KK. He didn't say he'd R5 everyone as i doubt that would ever be possible. I am still not even sure why you'd even say for him to R5 KK. You get a choice in who to rank.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.

    That isnt what he was saying at all. Most if not all serious arena grinders are going to R3 as many of their 5* champs as they can. It's more points for them for the grind. This would include KK. He didn't say he'd R5 everyone as i doubt that would ever be possible. I am still not even sure why you'd even say for him to R5 KK. You get a choice in who to rank.

    I apologize for "butting in" but I really find this curious and need to ask, how is it that you actually know "what he was saying"?
    And also how is it that even with your priveledged knowledge that you were able to gather the part about arena grinders and such from his posted comment when there isn't a word mentioned about it?

    I could be totally wrong about this, but I vaguely recall reading a post in which he said he doesn't play arenas much, or something to that effect.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.

    That isnt what he was saying at all. Most if not all serious arena grinders are going to R3 as many of their 5* champs as they can. It's more points for them for the grind. This would include KK. He didn't say he'd R5 everyone as i doubt that would ever be possible. I am still not even sure why you'd even say for him to R5 KK. You get a choice in who to rank.

    I apologize for "butting in" but I really find this curious and need to ask, how is it that you actually know "what he was saying"?
    And also how is it that even with your priveledged knowledge that you were able to gather the part about arena grinders and such from his posted comment when there isn't a word mentioned about it?

    I could be totally wrong about this, but I vaguely recall reading a post in which he said he doesn't play arenas much, or something to that effect.

    You didn't put anything
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.

    That isnt what he was saying at all. Most if not all serious arena grinders are going to R3 as many of their 5* champs as they can. It's more points for them for the grind. This would include KK. He didn't say he'd R5 everyone as i doubt that would ever be possible. I am still not even sure why you'd even say for him to R5 KK. You get a choice in who to rank.

    I apologize for "butting in" but I really find this curious and need to ask, how is it that you actually know "what he was saying"?
    And also how is it that even with your priveledged knowledge that you were able to gather the part about arena grinders and such from his posted comment when there isn't a word mentioned about it?

    I could be totally wrong about this, but I vaguely recall reading a post in which he said he doesn't play arenas much, or something to that effect.

    I never said GW was an arena grinder. I know hes not. In GENERAL this what arena grinders do. GW has other motives for ranking, not arena. I dont have privileged knowledge about anything. Its a well known fact that anyone wanting more points in arena without spending tons of units on refreshing, ranking up to R3 5* is what they do. You were reading to much into what i was saying. Not all if it was directed at GW.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Changes are made to a champion, compensation is needed. Kabam can easily fix bugs that dont benefit them but bugs that help the gamer and the community are quickly fixed.

    Amazingly in this cases this supposed bugs that were not even consideres bugs by kabam were now bugs all of the sudden. This is the best common ground nerf platform.

    How about kabam: We recently discovered that Blade is regening too much. This is not working as intended and we have determine this to be a bug. Now blades regen will be reduced 50 percent of what is currently is. Can you see this happening in the same fashion as AA and Drax changes????
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,269 ★★★★★
    Going to have to disagree in both cases.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Going to have to disagree in both cases.
    of course that is all you do 😂. When something benefits the player just disagree. You always like to argue against the community just like Demonfryse or whatever his name is.

    Kabam should have everyone fill out a poll before changes to have a better relationship with his paying customers because this relationship is just getting worse day by day. We all love this game but love is not forever.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,269 ★★★★★
    They don't owe people compensation whenever changes are made. That would be an eddy of continual Rewards going out because changes occur regularly for the balance and maintenance of the game. Some cases warrant it. Not all.
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They don't owe people compensation whenever changes are made. That would be an eddy of continual Rewards going out because changes occur regularly for the balance and maintenance of the game. Some cases warrant it. Not all.
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.

    Not true.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Changes are made to a champion, compensation is needed. Kabam can easily fix bugs that dont benefit them but bugs that help the gamer and the community are quickly fixed.

    Amazingly in this cases this supposed bugs that were not even consideres bugs by kabam were now bugs all of the sudden. This is the best common ground nerf platform.

    How about kabam: We recently discovered that Blade is regening too much. This is not working as intended and we have determine this to be a bug. Now blades regen will be reduced 50 percent of what is currently is. Can you see this happening in the same fashion as AA and Drax changes????

    This is a prime example of how wrong you are again.
    Drax/AA NEVER had those abilities listed. You cant nerf and non existent "ability". It was a benefit at the very most.

    The regen you mentioned with Blade is a listed ability that is already established. His abilities also list how much he regens. If they changed this aspect then, yes this would a true nerf of his abilities.

    These are 2 VERY different instances that you cant seem to separate and tell the differences.
  • I didn't mind the AA "nerf" on his neurotoxin, as much as I've benefited from it. I don't like the fact that Kabam said it was wrong that the debuffs weren't being negated by Tenacity when AA's description clearly says "Passive: Each Bleed Debuff on your opponent increases the chance of any of Poison triggering by a flat 25% and reduces the chance that an opponent's Tenacity abilities will trigger by the same."
    Logic would dictate (I know, I know), that if AA can stack 2 or more bleed on AV, Tenacity basically shouldn't trigger and that poison should more readily stack after that. Also, AA's "ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponent's abilities". They came up with a nice workaround with KP's Rage that neatly converts all those debuffs and makes him better than immune, by giving him the tools to beat you down thanks to your own debuffs.
    I'd like an RDT, just because, but not for this.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.

    Well, well. You just piqued my interest there. Can you please point out a few examples, e.g. forum posts that substantiate this particular statement. I apparently missed them, which is only human, I guess, so I would love to play catch up. Given the (apparently) multitude of debunks out in the wild, I suppose that would be fairly easy to do, so shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. Thanks in advance!

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,269 ★★★★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.

    Well, well. You just piqued my interest there. Can you please point out a few examples, e.g. forum posts that substantiate this particular statement. I apparently missed them, which is only human, I guess, so I would love to play catch up. Given the (apparently) multitude of debunks out in the wild, I suppose that would be fairly easy to do, so shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. Thanks in advance!

    Forum examples, I'm not really going to give because I don't have much time to hunt. However, some things take more time to resolve than others. That's just how it works.
    Rewards are server-side. That can be addressed easier than mechanics that need rework or redesigns. When you have valuable resources leaking into the game, that's a priority. Same with exploitable situations. That's not exclusive to this game. Most games would consider exploits a high priority.
    In fact, there have been many things that have benefited Players that weren't resolved until they became a much larger problem, which is exactly what we're looking at here. It's the opposite of the implication, really.
    It has very little to do with what benefits who, and more to do with the overall functioning of the game. The perception may be that they only fix things that help people, but the reality is exploitable situations and Reward leaks don't help anyone. They break the game and force them to come up with an immediate solution. The Gold glitch nearly broke the in-game economy, for example.
    They don't want bugs in the game any more than we do. Some things they have more immediate control over others, and some situations force them to come up with a quick solution before damage compounds.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 855 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    I used Generic Awakening Gems on AA and Dormammu. I would like those back along with the hundreds of signature levels that were added to them through signature stones. RDT are the minimal items that Kabam could offer to make up for the adjustments made to those characters.

    There aren't any changes to Dorm. AA still is a fantastic champ.

    Agree. But Drax isn't anymore.

    Drax never was

    Yes he was. Especially against evade champs. Maybe you didn't know how to use him but he was great. Now he's garbage.

    I never ranked him or wanted to rank him. Everyone only wanted to rank Drax because of mordo. Once you started playing mordo, he was easy to beat with any champ. Was "good" against evade because of the double hit. Take that away and he's still the same champ as be fore. He has potential but no one ever used him for anything but Mordo. Iceman does

    He's not the same champ.... the sliding back when an auto-evader evades has made sure of that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    I used Generic Awakening Gems on AA and Dormammu. I would like those back along with the hundreds of signature levels that were added to them through signature stones. RDT are the minimal items that Kabam could offer to make up for the adjustments made to those characters.

    There aren't any changes to Dorm. AA still is a fantastic champ.

    Agree. But Drax isn't anymore.

    Drax never was

    Yes he was. Especially against evade champs. Maybe you didn't know how to use him but he was great. Now he's garbage.

    I never ranked him or wanted to rank him. Everyone only wanted to rank Drax because of mordo. Once you started playing mordo, he was easy to beat with any champ. Was "good" against evade because of the double hit. Take that away and he's still the same champ as be fore. He has potential but no one ever used him for anything but Mordo. Iceman does

    He's not the same champ.... the sliding back when an auto-evader evades has made sure of that.

    But they are investigating that. There was another post on it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.

    Well, well. You just piqued my interest there. Can you please point out a few examples, e.g. forum posts that substantiate this particular statement. I apparently missed them, which is only human, I guess, so I would love to play catch up. Given the (apparently) multitude of debunks out in the wild, I suppose that would be fairly easy to do, so shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. Thanks in advance!

    Forum examples, I'm not really going to give because I don't have much time to hunt. However, some things take more time to resolve than others. That's just how it works.
    Rewards are server-side. That can be addressed easier than mechanics that need rework or redesigns. When you have valuable resources leaking into the game, that's a priority. Same with exploitable situations. That's not exclusive to this game. Most games would consider exploits a high priority.
    In fact, there have been many things that have benefited Players that weren't resolved until they became a much larger problem, which is exactly what we're looking at here. It's the opposite of the implication, really.
    It has very little to do with what benefits who, and more to do with the overall functioning of the game. The perception may be that they only fix things that help people, but the reality is exploitable situations and Reward leaks don't help anyone. They break the game and force them to come up with an immediate solution. The Gold glitch nearly broke the in-game economy, for example.
    They don't want bugs in the game any more than we do. Some things they have more immediate control over others, and some situations force them to come up with a quick solution before damage compounds.

    Of course you cannot list any. You making up facts and pretend that everything you say is true 😂
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 888 ★★★
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

    U should really read before posting a picture lol it says that kabam is unclear weather it is a bug looks like u just got an F on your homework ROTFLMAO
    P.S please do point out where in Drax's abilities it says he can counter evade if you cannot IT IS A BUG.
    Goodnight

    Dude...

    Where is it written that Spidey (or Ultron, NC, BW,...) can evade 2 hits at the same time?

    Where is it written that Spidey's evade (same with Ultron, NC, BW,...) causes Drax's pushback?

    Answer : NOWHERE.

    Conclusion : It's a nerf. Do your homework. My turn to laugh.

    Lol u want my homework here it is
    op0nv39dcqnb.png
    So it says Mordo can evade all non special attacks now let's look at this hmmm is a double hit an special attack answer no so therefore it DOES say he can evade it so like I said you got an F on your homework do urself a favor and read carefully ROTFLMAO
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    borntohula wrote: »
    The idea that they only make changes that benefit them has been debunked many times before, so there's no need to again here.

    Well, well. You just piqued my interest there. Can you please point out a few examples, e.g. forum posts that substantiate this particular statement. I apparently missed them, which is only human, I guess, so I would love to play catch up. Given the (apparently) multitude of debunks out in the wild, I suppose that would be fairly easy to do, so shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. Thanks in advance!

    Forum examples, I'm not really going to give because I don't have much time to hunt. However, some things take more time to resolve than others. That's just how it works.
    Rewards are server-side. That can be addressed easier than mechanics that need rework or redesigns. When you have valuable resources leaking into the game, that's a priority. Same with exploitable situations. That's not exclusive to this game. Most games would consider exploits a high priority.
    In fact, there have been many things that have benefited Players that weren't resolved until they became a much larger problem, which is exactly what we're looking at here. It's the opposite of the implication, really.
    It has very little to do with what benefits who, and more to do with the overall functioning of the game. The perception may be that they only fix things that help people, but the reality is exploitable situations and Reward leaks don't help anyone. They break the game and force them to come up with an immediate solution. The Gold glitch nearly broke the in-game economy, for example.
    They don't want bugs in the game any more than we do. Some things they have more immediate control over others, and some situations force them to come up with a quick solution before damage compounds.

    Of course you cannot list any. You making up facts and pretend that everything you say is true 😂

    Mister GW dissapeared 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 25,269 ★★★★★
    I'm right here. I'm not responding to that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,766 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I'm right here. I'm not responding to that.

    Beacuse you cannot. You got exposed 😂

    So who's the one trolling now?
Sign In or Register to comment.