Rank Down Tickets

1246713

Comments

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I wouldn't ask for Tickets. Especially when it wasn't a direct change to the Champ and they were never specifically designed for that purpose. It was a frame rate alteration. Even if it was a direct change, those are only made when necessary. I still wouldn't be asking for Tickets. I'd use the Champ for what I could and Rank more. That's the point of the game. Acquiring Champs, earning Resources, Ranking them.

    Don you get that if he was not design for that it should have been corrected like a year ago. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

    Again i do not want RDT as long as I get my gem and my stones back.

    Maybe is time to ask for a rank up mutant gem
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    How long it's been around doesn't take away from the fact that he wasn't designed for it. There was a mistaken comment with AA, but they were pretty consistent about Drax. In both cases, they've already said they're not taking any further action.
    I was asked what I would feel and I responded.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    How long it's been around doesn't take away from the fact that he wasn't designed for it. There was a mistaken comment with AA, but they were pretty consistent about Drax. In both cases, they've already said they're not taking any further action.
    I was asked what I would feel and I responded.

    Wrong again bro. Drax was one of the first champs in the game. When he was modified back 2 years ago and they gave him those blades they added the double hit on lights. When mordo came out it was wildly spoken he was a counter.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    You're slightly inaccurate there. It's always been explained as the result of the Animation being faster. Drax was never advertised as a Mordo counter. He was suggested as an option as he was then, when people were scrambling to deal with Astral Evade.
    That wasn't the intended outcome. Mordo wasn't even around when Drax was altered.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    You're slightly inaccurate there. It's always been explained as the result of the Animation being faster. Drax was never advertised as a Mordo counter. He was suggested as an option as he was then, when people were scrambling to deal with Astral Evade.
    That wasn't the intended outcome. Mordo wasn't even around when Drax was altered.

    Nothing is intented. This narrative is shameful. You are right mordo was not out when drax was changed. Why not test the champs before being release agaisnt all champs before modifying existig champs. Maybe they should stop releasing new champs all together for a while. The bigger the game the more bugs and nerfs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    edited June 13
    They said they would only consider giving them with significant changes to how a Champ fundamentally performs. They didn't guarantee they would come with any change or side-effect because changes are constantly made for the game to function properly and balance. That would be a never-ending supply.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    I think the taskmaster guy works for kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.

    Jesus dude. You are pretty dense arent you? GP was changed, much like AA, because one of her abilities was causing stun lock. She wasnt supposed to be doing that. That was explained no more than 100+ plus times when it happened. Loki was the same. He synergy with hela cause an unintentional high damage output. Do some research for once.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    edited June 13
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.

    Jesus dude. You are pretty dense arent you? GP was changed, much like AA, because one of her abilities was causing stun lock. She wasnt supposed to be doing that. That was explained no more than 100+ plus times when it happened. Loki was the same. He synergy with hela cause an unintentional high damage output. Do some research for once.

    By that logic no champ is supposed to be doing anything. 😂 this narrative is detrimental to the game. You get any product and specs are not change once you buy it.

    The solution is test champs before people spend money time and resources acquiring them. There is no excuses to nerfing modifying or whatever is called. Testing champs before releasing them is a good step in the right direction. If kabam does not have capable people running the testing part of the product hire competent people like some youtubers.

    I know the game more than you, kiddo. Thank you 😊
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.

    Jesus dude. You are pretty dense arent you? GP was changed, much like AA, because one of her abilities was causing stun lock. She wasnt supposed to be doing that. That was explained no more than 100+ plus times when it happened. Loki was the same. He synergy with hela cause an unintentional high damage output. Do some research for once.

    Additionally do not take the name of GOD in vain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.

    Jesus dude. You are pretty dense arent you? GP was changed, much like AA, because one of her abilities was causing stun lock. She wasnt supposed to be doing that. That was explained no more than 100+ plus times when it happened. Loki was the same. He synergy with hela cause an unintentional high damage output. Do some research for once.

    By that logic no champ is supposed to be doing anything. 😂 this narrative is detrimental to the game. You get any product and specs are not change once you buy it.

    The solution is test champs before people spend money time and resources acquiring them. There is no excuses to nerfing modifying or whatever is called. Testing champs before releasing them is a good step in the right direction. If kabam does not have capable people running the testing part of the product hire competent people like.

    I know the game more than you, kiddo. Thank you 😊

    No you dont. You really don't.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Everyone is making this about drax v. Mordo. He was a counter to all evade champs. All of them. Now he is a counter to none of them. I want my t2a back. They’re still a very hard resource to get. This is disgusting. Because if they set this precedent they will find a loop hole to nerf anyone without rank down tickets. Let me remind you they said they would use rank down tickets in champ specific situations. So now they can nerf anyone they want. Find some obscure reason like frame rate and not issue RDT. This is a pandora’s Box. Next thing you know, blade gets nerfed and it will be because “he was never intended to work like that.”

    They could nerf or make changes any time they want regardless of this situation. They dont need our permission to do so no matter whats going on right now. Drax has always been a bug and they have been trying to fix it. Just so happens its with this last update. Why arent you crying about x-23 who could do the same? Again, you made a decision to rank a champ based off a community appointed counter. Thats on you. Everyone bought into Mordo as a god tier defender when in fact people just needed to get to know his play style. So in that aspect people ran to ranking Drax up because he was bugged and the game allowed it.

    AA was a mistake. They've admitted it and fixed him. Does he still do what he was designed to do? 100%. They havent intentionally nerfed anyone since 12.0. Every thing you see as far as champ changes is the result of bug fixes or a champ becoming bugged.

    Community paranioa will have you believe different though.

    Lies. GP was not a bug.

    Jesus dude. You are pretty dense arent you? GP was changed, much like AA, because one of her abilities was causing stun lock. She wasnt supposed to be doing that. That was explained no more than 100+ plus times when it happened. Loki was the same. He synergy with hela cause an unintentional high damage output. Do some research for once.

    By that logic no champ is supposed to be doing anything. 😂 this narrative is detrimental to the game. You get any product and specs are not change once you buy it.

    The solution is test champs before people spend money time and resources acquiring them. There is no excuses to nerfing modifying or whatever is called. Testing champs before releasing them is a good step in the right direction. If kabam does not have capable people running the testing part of the product hire competent people like.

    I know the game more than you, kiddo. Thank you 😊

    No you dont. You really don't.

    Yes I DO. You havent even finish LOL I bet.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    And for the record I do not need to go back to my retire alliance. I never left 😂
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,066
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.

    You’re telling me that most people used Drax against Mordo because of this and Kabam didn’t even hear about it for over a year? I find that hard to believe.

    They did comment on it. Miike confirmed it was a bug a long time ago.

    And yet they choose to fix it now instead of shortly after they told everyone it was a bug
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 701
    I think that when the rank down tickets are given out next they shouldn’t have a use by date. So if we only got them once a year we should keep them until we’ve Used them. As I didn’t use mine but did need them when they were taken. But I’m not in need for them now but they would help.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 497
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Respectfully agree
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I don't think it would matter. Somehow people would justify Tickets. Lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.